• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What VPN do you use?

caballo_calvo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas,

I’ve been using IPVanish for a couple of years now but recently it has been really fucking up.

Doesn’t auto connect anymore
Ignores specific domains to use a VPN
Disconnects with the VPN after a few minutes

I don’t mind paying a few bucks to guarantee my security but this has been really frustrating.

So.... what is everyone else using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrongVPN for over 5 years now. Good service.

NordVPN here.

If you want really good VPN, I use HideMyAss VPN 2021. It is very comfortable and works very smoothly, every day when I use it I make sure that for me it is the best option
I'm sharing this link hoping it won't get taken down as I'm a relatively new user, my only motive is to help someone with advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
IML Gear Cream!
I use ExpressVPN but have been looking at ProtonMail’s new VPN service called, you guessed it, ProtonVPN. But yeah, all the others mentioned here are good. If you go with Nord, look around for discount codes. You can usually get it at a discount the first year.

I use ExpressVPN but have been looking at ProtonMail’s new VPN service called, you guessed it, ProtonVPN. But yeah, all the others mentioned here are good. If you go with Nord, look around for discount codes. You can usually get it at a discount the first year.

I just started using protons vpn (free version) and was wondering what kinda feedback i could find. Have you heard anything good or bad about it yet ?

I just started using protons vpn (free version) and was wondering what kinda feedback i could find. Have you heard anything good or bad about it yet ?

Personally, have not had any problems with the free ProtonVPN (I use their email services), it's just a tad slower than some of the paid VPN's out there.

You also cannot select your own geographical locations as you can with some of the paid versions with the free version of Proton's VPN, if I remember correctly.

Personally, have not had any problems with the free ProtonVPN (I use their email services), it's just a tad slower than some of the paid VPN's out there.

You also cannot select your own geographical locations as you can with some of the paid versions with the free version of Proton's VPN, if I remember correctly.

Thanks. The only GEO selection i can see on there is united states , Netherlands or japan for free others you have to upgrade to paid version.
And its definitely slower

Thanks. The only GEO selection i can see on there is united states , Netherlands or japan for free others you have to upgrade to paid version.
And its definitely slower

Haha, no problem!

I’ve only heard good things about it so far. It is a bit slower. ExpressVPN is pretty quick, but it’s really all relative to your internet connection and you’ll experience some slowdown with any service because of the encryption overhead.

I've been using ProtonVPN now for 2 years. No complaints.

This provider was involved in an FBI case back in 2011, in which it handed over details used to track down a LulzSec hacker.

https://www.comparitech.com/vpn/vpn-logging-policies/#H

If you want really good VPN, I use HideMyAss VPN 2021. It is very comfortable and works very smoothly, every day when I use it I make sure that for me it is the best option
I'm sharing this link hoping it won't get taken down as I'm a relatively new user, my only motive is to help someone with advice.

Doesn't look good for expressvpn users:

https://www.zdnet.com/google-amp/ar...vpns-terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-week/

Trust, but verify: An in-depth analysis of ExpressVPN's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week

In light of ExpressVPN's double-whammy of troubling news, we take a deep dive into the facts, and whether you can feel safe or suspicious about using one of the world's most popular VPNs.

By using Shadowrocket for 4 years so far, it works well all the time

Get Shredded!
Just paid for vpn/tor app (that’s the name) and so far so good shows im all over america instead of where im actually at. First time using one but i assume thats kinda what they all do right ? Been using it to see in the dark

Hey fellas,

I’ve been using IPVanish for a couple of years now but recently it has been really fucking up.

Doesn’t auto connect anymore
Ignores specific domains to use a VPN
Disconnects with the VPN after a few minutes

I don’t mind paying a few bucks to guarantee my security but this has been really frustrating.

So.... what is everyone else using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using IPVanish but it disconnects everytime my phone shuts off then I always forget to connect to it for days anyways. So I’ve just been say screw it.

You guys really think it’s that dangerous to just use your iPhone with no vpn?

I am using IPVanish but it disconnects everytime my phone shuts off then I always forget to connect to it for days anyways. So I’ve just been say screw it.

You guys really think it’s that dangerous to just use your iPhone with no vpn?

There's a lot of dickheads out there. Better safe than sorry.

There's a lot of dickheads out there. Better safe than sorry.

Actually it says in the top left of my phone by the reception bars “VPN” but when I open the vpn app it says not connected. Fuck man so irritating.

Anyone know of a VPN that connects automatically upon startup and STAYS connected, specifically with the iPhone?

Last edited:
Back