• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Baseline IGF-1

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For guys who run regular labs what is the highest BASELINE IGF-1 levels you have scored?

I noticed i had an uptick in IGF levels from my previous set of trt labs to the most recent ones. My IGF about 7 months ago was 221. My last set of labs, about a month back (i draw every 6 months) was 338.

Nothing as far as drugs havent changed. My protocol is 200mg test cyp and .75mg adex weekly, anavar 12.5mg ed, B12/B6/B5 w/lipotrops inject ed, and glutathione inject 200mg ed.

For guys who run regular labs what is the highest BASELINE IGF-1 levels you have scored?

I noticed i had an uptick in IGF levels from my previous set of trt labs to the most recent ones. My IGF about 7 months ago was 221. My last set of labs, about a month back (i draw every 6 months) was 338.

Nothing as far as drugs havent changed. My protocol is 200mg test cyp and .75mg adex weekly, anavar 12.5mg ed, B12/B6/B5 w/lipotrops inject ed, and glutathione inject 200mg ed.
Why IGF went up? I thought it goes up only
on HGH?

Why IGF went up? I thought it goes up only
on HGH?

Tren can raise it, dieting and exercising can raise it especially after heavy leg days. That is a pretty high baseline..... what’s your age?

Tren can raise it, dieting and exercising can raise it especially after heavy leg days. That is a pretty high baseline..... what’s your age?
Early thirties. My baseline was 200+ With 1.8iu of Hgh per day it webt up to almost 400

I think the high levels were what enabled me to build a half way decent physique despite natural test levels sub 280. My free test was also within range however, lower quadrant.

I can eat 5000 cals a day in doughnuts and junk food, won’t put a drop of fat. Strange for sure.

I think the high levels were what enabled me to build a half way decent physique despite natural test levels sub 280. My free test was also within range however, lower quadrant.

I can eat 5000 cals a day in doughnuts and junk food, won’t put a drop of fat. Strange for sure.

I hate you, not in a nasty way but I do hate you :)

Back