• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

more retatrded trolling.

IML Gear Cream!
See how you set yourself up for this shit fuckhead? No sooner did I apologize to [mention]heckler7 [/mention] and [mention]stinkfingerdelux [/mention] in another thread for ruining their ASF experience but then you gotta stir the pot up. You just can’t keep your fucking mouth shut.

And yEs MiNdLeSs I MiGhT LoOk LiKe tHaT iN rEaL LiFe.

But I’m not gonna be a retard and post a picture of myself on the Internet. Only a complete jackass would do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I appreciate that your willing to step up and apologize yet still stick to your guns about your belief system or morals. Some people are such scum there's no bend and I'm right your wrong I'm better hehe type shit. Willing to look back and say yea maybe ur right is important in a man's character. Ur not half bad g.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

KrossOut is a Baby Raper

I know exactly what the rules are and I haven’t broken a single one. I’m just sharing my opinions. Guys don’t see eye to eye all the time and I simply don’t agree with anything Mindless has to say and I voice as such.

There doesn’t need to be “proof” for anything. These are opinions and last time I checked everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. My opinion happens to be that Mindless is a creepy sex offender. That’s based on stuff I directly saw 13 years ago. Were you there? No? Then you’ll have a different opinion based on the stupid drivel that Mindless posted here the past 4 years. I don’t sit here and say YOUR opinion is wrong so get the fuck off of me for having the opinion I have.

So you’re a chomo. That’s my opinion.

Last edited:
Damn Shrek you got his old lady mad

You’re really setting a great example Shrek

Just expressing my opinion. Not setting any examples. My job isn’t to set examples for grown men.

They allow people to live in their head rent free. Very weak mindset for very weak individuals, so not surprising at all.

And yet here you are feeling the need to comment, little man. And no, I’m not surprised. It’s easy to get you to comment.

You honestly think I give any fucks about what you have to say? You’re nothing but words on a screen defending a little man with bad teeth that likes to creep teenagers.

It’s his teeth. Look at that mess.

He was really dumb at bb.com and posted pictures. Google his name and you’ll see his entire face. The guy is a disaster.

So if it is dumb for Mindless to post his picture you are making it what?

Dumber?

Get Shredded!
Just expressing my opinion. Not setting any examples. My job isn’t to set examples for grown men.

Opinion, my ass. You’re tossing words out in an attempt to make me feel bad. I didn’t say fuck to you little man. And your stupid “I think you’re a chomo” lacks all originality as far as insults go. If I gave a fuck about it I wouldn’t be bumping the same stupid thread that little dick Skippy created.

You’re defending the wrong guy. He’s a fucking kiddy diddler. You make it clear which side of that well-defined line you stand on.

So if it is dumb for Mindless to post his picture you are making it what?

Dumber?

If it’s possible to make MindlessWork any dumber, then yes.

If it’s possible to make MindlessWork any dumber, then yes.

So you take a bad decision he made and expand on it by posting here?

What kind of person does that make you?

Well doesn't this look like loads of fun. Like high school homeroom lol

13 years ago.
Never forget

negged for being krossout

Do your homework better. I'm not your buddy. I'm bigger and prettier

I’m not [mention]Lex [/mention] I have no reason to create extra accounts. I don’t give enough fucks what you think anyway. But I’m a fairly big guy Lex, 6’5 290 lbs. Its probably fair to say you’re prettier though.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m not [mention]Lex [/mention] I have no reason to create extra accounts. I don’t give enough fucks what you think anyway. But I’m a fairly big guy Lex, 6’5 290 lbs. Its probably fair to say you’re prettier though.

Oh a fat guy in the group. Nice
That has to be miserable though

5964be596d1e0801081887f3cffc5651.jpg

It's been a wild month here at asf

I know exactly what the rules are and I haven’t broken a single one. I’m just sharing my opinions. Guys don’t see eye to eye all the time and I simply don’t agree with anything Mindless has to say and I voice as such.

There doesn’t need to be “proof” for anything. These are opinions and last time I checked everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. My opinion happens to be that Mindless is a creepy sex offender. That’s based on stuff I directly saw 13 years ago. Were you there? No? Then you’ll have a different opinion based on the stupid drivel that Mindless posted here the past 4 years. I don’t sit here and say YOUR opinion is wrong so get the fuck off of me for having the opinion I have.

I was there hell I’ve been everywhere for the past 16/17 years on the boards lol. Hey look I get it you think that there’s something to it. Hell I would be lying if I said I didn’t agree with you years ago. But the fact is that every couple years someone or a few people come along and bring this same subject up and never have any proof. Just the same regurgitated shit now as 10-12-13 years ago. Do I think he’s one ? No I don’t. Do I think he was a introvert who was clueless about what he was doing and how the forums work? Absolutely yes. He got worked by the members because they saw a “mindless” clueless goofy looking dude who was vulnerable.

And I don’t give a fuk about some comment on a 16 year old girl looking good enough to fuk! U know why? That’s because when I was 16(in my 40’s now)girls weren’t as genetically gifted and sex sex sex is thrown into everyone’s faces. How many underage girls are their pics of in the Pit that get posted? Dunno but I guarantee there’s at least 50+. Why? Because nobody knows. I remember being in high school and I know for a fact that the girls weren’t as stacked and guys weren’t as big(muscular) as they are today. Does it make it right to comment saying that, no but it’s minuscule and a dead issue. Funny but I guarantee he wasn’t the only guy to say that back then. He was the only one dumb enough to post it in public and it’s unfortunately still costing him today .

So am I sometimes annoyed with him and his retarded posts, hell yes but I still don’t hate the guy. Nor do I think any of it was legit and his comedic moments were ill timed as far as his comments regarding the police and shit. But yes I was there, been everywhere and heard it all before and no I don’t think he is. Dude is a introvert and likes the underground bodybuilding community.

Sometimes I miss cheapthreads.

Back