• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Quad/glute pinning questions

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So iv pinned the lateral(side) of my thighs for years because that’s what I learned from the William Llewellyn book but I see sometimes on Demonstration of people sitting in a chair pinning the thigh straight down into the top of the thigh muscle with the leg bent in the seated position. Has anyone done either or and what’s your experience with a seated way injecting straight down into the top of the thigh? I’m afraid to do it that way does anyone have a link to a video That helps them? So could I do both ways just to help with scar tissue in the same exact area? I usually use 25g 1 inch, I used to use 23g but idk if one is better than the other for scar tissue or not

As as far as glutes go I used to use 23g. Because of improper frequency and possible bad gear combination of the two I caused some lipoma or some type of lamp that is permanent now on both sides but worse on the right outer quadrant of my right glute, i’m a little nervous about starting to use these sites again because of those lumps there but if I give them enough time to rest and don’t put too much in shouldn’t they be OK especially if I pin off to the side of it a little bit and just give it enough time to rest when you use a 23 or 25 in the glute? Like I said I used to use 23 may be a 25 would be a little less damaging? Even though it takes forever but I found no matter if it’s a 23 or 25 I think if you’ve been on a long cycle and rotate even the spots you’ve been using sort of get grainy and hard to push through would you agree?

Last edited:
I will tell you that in my thousands of clients since 1996, the highest proportion of Pre abcess, abcess, infection or irritation is from Quad shots.

So much so that I do not let my clients do quad shots.

It is the worst area in my experience to run into issues.

I would suggest that you do not do them and look into alternating glutes and shoulders. Don't go over 1.5 cc in any one area and with high concentration compounds, cut with Sterile Grapeseed oil.

These are only my suggestions and there are various other competitors and coaches here with different responses.

Either way, wishing you the best

I will tell you that in my thousands of clients since 1996, the highest proportion of Pre abcess, abcess, infection or irritation is from Quad shots.

I would suggest that you do not do them and look into alternating glutes and shoulders. Don't go over 1.5 cc in any one area and with high concentration compounds, cut with Sterile Grapeseed oil.

These are only my suggestions and there are various other competitors and coaches here with different responses.

Go over one half cc? Or one and a half cc?

i respect your information but I never had serious problems in my thighs

Go over one half cc? Or one and a half cc?

i respect your information but I never had serious problems in my thighs
He is suggesting do not go over 1.5cc.
Delts are by far the easiest. I use quads although for most quads cause the most problems.

Hi,

If i use quads, bicep or triceps i get huge abcess and it stay irritated for 5 to 6 days, my only free problems sites are delts and glutes, i use to have my wife giving me in the lats but now i dont have anyone and only delts and glutes.

Regards,

Wouldn't an infection be dictated more by bad gear or something rather then "location" of injection. In other words, if the gear is bad...you can pin anywhere and get an abcess. No?

I have been quads for over 5 years without issue. I like it bc their easy to get to as compared to twisting my body for a glute shot.

Wouldn't an infection be dictated more by bad gear or something rather then "location" of injection. In other words, if the gear is bad...you can pin anywhere and get an abcess. No?

I have been quads for over 5 years without issue. I like it bc their easy to get to as compared to twisting my body for a glute shot.

Maybe if they weren't wearing their nasty underwear from yesterday and alcohol swabbing better? :thinking:

I have the same problem in right glute . I inject there only when no other place ok . Try to do shoulders ( best place for me , rear delt is smoth ) . And on vastus laterals i do 2 places each leg ( its a big muscle you have place to shoot ) I do mine seated on bed always after hot shower to help be pain free

So iv pinned the lateral(side) of my thighs for years because that’s what I learned from the William Llewellyn book but I see sometimes on Demonstration of people sitting in a chair pinning the thigh straight down into the top of the thigh muscle with the leg bent in the seated position. Has anyone done either or and what’s your experience with a seated way injecting straight down into the top of the thigh? I’m afraid to do it that way does anyone have a link to a video That helps them? So could I do both ways just to help with scar tissue in the same exact area? I usually use 25g 1 inch, I used to use 23g but idk if one is better than the other for scar tissue or not

As as far as glutes go I used to use 23g. Because of improper frequency and possible bad gear combination of the two I caused some lipoma or some type of lamp that is permanent now on both sides but worse on the right outer quadrant of my right glute, i’m a little nervous about starting to use these sites again because of those lumps there but if I give them enough time to rest and don’t put too much in shouldn’t they be OK especially if I pin off to the side of it a little bit and just give it enough time to rest when you use a 23 or 25 in the glute? Like I said I used to use 23 may be a 25 would be a little less damaging? Even though it takes forever but I found no matter if it’s a 23 or 25 I think if you’ve been on a long cycle and rotate even the spots you’ve been using sort of get grainy and hard to push through would you agree?

Back