• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test-e only cycle, pct question

Dpa87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanting to head into the first cycle in 7 years with test-e 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks…for pct, I’m seeing different opinions on using nolvadex/clomid together or just nolvadex by itself?

For only test you can go with tamox only
weeks 1 and 2 40mg day
weeks 3 and 4 20mg day

Im against PCT because it only mess with your estrogen , cortisol and test levels giving alot of sides like acne and even worst you will lose almost all gains . You cant keep what is not yours ( from the gear you use ).

PCT isn't fun but if you want to live a long life and produce natural Testosterone well into your 40's.. it's a Must.. Remember every cycle you do reduces your chances of that..many variables but that's the brass tacks..

When I did pct it was always clomid 50mg nolvadex 20mg for 4 weeks

Always had the best recovery running both Nolva and Clomid.

yeah dont leave out clomid.. Clomid helps stimulate the hypothalamus which is pretty inactive when exogenous test is being used. Most fertility doctors will start you on clomid before Hmg or Hcg for that reason.

I ordered both because I would rather have everything I need than have to worry about getting it at the end of the cycle. So nolva 40/40/20/20, clomid 50/50/25/25?

I ordered both because I would rather have everything I need than have to worry about getting it at the end of the cycle. So nolva 40/40/20/20, clomid 50/50/25/25?

Correct with the doses

PCT isn't fun but if you want to live a long life and produce natural Testosterone well into your 40's.. it's a Must.. Remember every cycle you do reduces your chances of that..many variables but that's the brass tacks..

if you want to live longer and be healthy , go to gym , eat healthy food , do cardio and never ever use any kind of enhanced steroid , sarms or peptides . This is the truth , since you got in you will never be the same . PCT is not a cure or a protocol to clean you out because doing PCT using tamox and clomid you keep using toxic stuff for liver and all your health and body .

IML Gear Cream!
if you want to live longer and be healthy , go to gym , eat healthy food , do cardio and never ever use any kind of enhanced steroid , sarms or peptides . This is the truth , since you got in you will never be the same . PCT is not a cure or a protocol to clean you out because doing PCT using tamox and clomid you keep using toxic stuff for liver and all your health and body .

This is like saying if your going to drink why not be a full blown alcoholic.. and in your last post you said he would lose any gains he made from steroids... Where do you get this stuff man? The only way he would lose all his gains he got from a cycle is if he completely maxed out his natural potential before touching Steroids... or quit working hard in the gym and dieting after pct... its true steroids can push you past your genetic potential but most people have not reached that point before jumping on gear. You don't know where he is at in his lifting and genetic potential.. He could very well keep most of his gains from his cycle if he keep hitting the gym hard and dieting... But there in lies the problem most people don't stay motivated and dont keep hitting the gym and stay on diet when they are not cycling.

HMG/HCG combo is available. I haven’t tried HMG, but plenty of HCG, that shit works fast on the family jewels. Went from raisins to walnuts in 2 weeks. I did break out on my back within hours but, GD that stuff kicks in quick! Did 1500units e5d. It was a 5,000unit Amp from Platinum

Max
#ball#refill

I appreciate everyone’s input. Went to my MD today…should have my bloodwork back in 5 -7 days.

6’1”
186 lbs
9% body fat
BMI: 24.5

Looking for a solid meal/nutrition plan: there are so many online. I was wondering if any of you had a go-to or if there is a thread that you could direct me to for this information. I’m feeling like I need to be in the 4,000 calorie range based off of my TDEE with 300g protein. Any input on the balance of carbs/fat?

How can you have 24.5 bmi with 9% body fat

BMI is just total mass it doesn’t take into account what’s fat or muscle. I’m obese by a BMI chart. It’s simply you should weigh X amount if your X tall.

Muscle weighs more than fat?

95c652e2d9176820f64012b92f441063.jpg

d4dcf404826dac9dface51858bef1166.jpg

d48f428672d931912e14b39a1550fc7e.jpg

Muscle weighs more than fat?

95c652e2d9176820f64012b92f441063.jpg

d4dcf404826dac9dface51858bef1166.jpg

d48f428672d931912e14b39a1550fc7e.jpg

Perfect base to GAIN! You need 1g protein per lb and 3-4x that in carbs along with whatever fat comes along with it. Red meat, eggs , whole dairy would be my choices !! Bulk up and you have that , super fast metabolism. I took in 6-7k cals daily for bulking. Carbs are key here. Just a good 5x5 mon - wed - fri
Heavy compound lifts w rest time would benefit you highly . I’d do it for at least 6mo.

Max

For only test you can go with tamox only
weeks 1 and 2 40mg day
weeks 3 and 4 20mg day

Im against PCT because it only mess with your estrogen , cortisol and test levels giving alot of sides like acne and even worst you will lose almost all gains . You cant keep what is not yours ( from the gear you use ).

I’m against pct also but if you are going to do pct, do it correctly and with a Nolva/Clomid combo. I remember when people only ran nolva tho but bro science has proven a better way.

I’m against pct also but if you are going to do pct, do it correctly and with a Nolva/Clomid combo. I remember when people only ran nolva tho but bro science has proven a better way.
Why are you against pct ? Thanks

Why are you against pct ? Thanks

I did pct for years. It’s hard on the system. Once I decided to go trt, I realized I should’ve done it since the beginning. Blasting and cruising is easier in every way you can imagine. The funny part is I didn’t do it because I wanted to still have the option of having kids. I’ve gotten two girls preggos since trt started

Get Shredded!
I'm old. I did my first cycle back in the mid 90s when I was in my early 20s. I always did best with clomid throughout and for a couple weeks afterwards.

I say that I'm old because I found what worked well for me decades ago and never bothered to look for a better option. Maybe there are better options now, or at least better options for you.

Back