• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Did Professional Muscle get hit by the scammer? hmmmmm..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did "Professional Muscle" get hit by the scammer? Hmmmmm..
Not trying to start rumors, but it "appears" that way...:stirthepot::waiting:

Man ,

Strange from what I read it said he was safe and had paid his fee to be left alone .

Pretty sure they were running an old version of vB. Probably super easy to crack if the version was no longer supported.

That very well could be the case, if so, they know better...
Its a serious pain in the butt to convert to some newer versions like 5 but if they have the database they probably should make the jump.

I thought I read on meso during the whole ordeal he said PM was safe...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they were running an old version of vB. Probably super easy to crack if the version was no longer supported.

It's time for a update , I literally never gave that forum a shot because it's awful in the layout

I don’t know what to think. Over at AnaSci someone started a thread yesterday about not being able to log on to ProM and a few of us posted on there that we can’t log on either. Around 40 minutes ago Big A posted that yes ProM and AnaSci have been hit. Then I go back 10 minutes later and the thread has been deleted. So I don’t know what is going on.

All steroid forum websites need to be set up offshore from the US to other countries for more security. I’m on a couple other forums that have left .com for more safety. I think all forum sites should do the same. Or it’s going to happen to all of them god forbid.

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t know what to think. Over at AnaSci someone started a thread yesterday about not being able to log on to ProM and a few of us posted on there that we can’t log on either. Around 40 minutes ago Big A posted that yes ProM and AnaSci have been hit. Then I go back 10 minutes later and the thread has been deleted. So I don’t know what is going on.

Damn.. that totally sucks..
No one wants to see anybody get sucked into this scammer.. if this is the case it's pretty unfortunate.

Wow I just signed up here and I guess word travels fast. I was over at PM and haven't been able to sign in since yesterday. There were several post made during the week from some guy threatening so close down PM but they were quickly deleted.

I believe that post by big a was not him. It seems his account got compromised maybe.

Seems some funny shit going on. Perhaps Big A stop paying the scammer?

Seems some funny shit going on. Perhaps Big A stop paying the scammer?

Nothing funny about it man. Im no PM fan and didnt care much for BOP either but still hate to see some fucking scumbag 'win'.

Is it funny to you bc you dislike PM? Or did I misunderstand your post? Thanks.

This scammer is it going to end up disappearing.. he's playing in the big boy league.. people like him that like to finagle in extortion end up with brick shoes..
I'm not suggesting anything, but why go out looking for trouble???

Ya hes playing w some guys livelihoods. Some of these drug dealers especially the eastern euro guys would x him out and not think twice about. If his real identity is ever confirmed id be shocked if he lasted 6 months.

Ya hes playing w some guys livelihoods. Some of these drug dealers especially the eastern euro guys would x him out and not think twice about. If his real identity is ever confirmed id be shocked if he lasted 6 months.
The Eastern Euro boys would be his BIGGEST nightmare...

The Eastern Euro boys would be his BIGGEST nightmare...
I take it these Eastern Euro Boys are some tough hombres? Like maybe the kill your dog and steal your muscle car types?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Last edited:
I believe that post by big a was not him. It seems his account got compromised maybe.

Maybe but I saw that post with my own eyes. It was there for about 40 minutes then the thread was deleted. Yesterday the word was ProM is down for server maintenance. I hope so.

All steroid forum websites need to be set up offshore from the US to other countries for more security. I’m on a couple other forums that have left .com for more safety. I think all forum sites should do the same. Or it’s going to happen to all of them god forbid.

I don't believe the .com domain has anything to do with where servers are located i think it has more to do with search engine recognition.

When bop came back online the talking point over there was that the server was down because it was on the island that got hit by the hurricane and nothing to do with the scammer.

Last edited:
Maybe but I saw that post with my own eyes. It was there for about 40 minutes then the thread was deleted. Yesterday the word was ProM is down for server maintenance. I hope so.
I saw it too.

It was referring to big a in the third person. Not first person.

When the scammer was active last month there were some posts over on meso that pm was possibly the one that paid the scammer to take down other sites. Not sure how fare that conspiracy went i didnt follow thru on it.

Nothing funny about it man. Im no PM fan and didnt care much for BOP either but still hate to see some fucking scumbag 'win'.

I am not saying it's a joke but rather nasty stuff rather. That's what I meant.

He means like "fishy".. his reference is catering around the fact that everything looks suspect..

And I agree regardless of the community this is not cool to see anyone go down,because at the end of the day we all share the same common goal.. no one wants to see anyone jammed up, unless they owe the universe some serious karma!!!

He means like "fishy".. his reference is catering around the fact that everything looks suspect..

And I agree regardless of the community this is not cool to see anyone go down,because at the end of the day we all share the same common goal.. no one wants to see anyone jammed up, unless they owe the universe some serious karma!!!

Thanks. I agree 100%. Dealers wanna make money. Users want to make gains. Niether can exist without the other.

People who wish jail on others have obviously never been locked up. Fuck that shit.

Back