• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

3-5 Loggers needed for our New Line - Old Forrest Kratom - apply within

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are looking for 3-5 members willing to give a detail log and review of our brand new Old Forrest Kratom.
If you are interested and able to meet the requirements please apply below.
You will receive:
4oz white hulu
received_653877328432463-jpeg.185818

4oz green malay
received_376644416295164-jpeg.185819

REQUIREMENTS:
:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
3-5x weekly.
: You must be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Please include Touchdown pics of each product. Give a review and some detail about packaging, Aroma, Freshness, dosage taken, Time taken, Mixability, Taste, Effects, Time of duration, etc.
All Products Are Shipped in Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags for Maximum Long-Term Quality Retention

WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.

Thank You,​
StraightUpKratom

Last edited:
Never used it macedog but one day I will try it. It would take to long to get to me so I wouldn't be a good logger. But I will order in the near future.

Never used it macedog but one day I will try it. It would take to long to get to me so I wouldn't be a good logger. But I will order in the near future.
Where ya at C?
Malay is pretty dam good.
Gonna run some of the hulu today.
Im draggin ass and this is a perfect opp to see what the white hulu will do.
Absolutely crazy last week of work, its been only me pretty much fri, sat, sun. So i put in about 48hrs.

Hey brother. This is actually perfect timing Because I was just looking into kratom. I'm definitely down to do a review and log for you just let me know were to go from here??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

im in! Send me that Kray!

I’m a regular SUK user... I think I would be a good fit... pick me :)

Ive never used it either but I figure by the time I am ready to try it, weed and vape THC will be completely legal so I dont know that I will ever try it. Do you smoke it or put it in capsules?- Sorry for the newb questions. I obviously dont know much about Kratom other than it can have a sort of sedative/calming effect.

Ive never used it either but I figure by the time I am ready to try it, weed and vape THC will be completely legal so I dont know that I will ever try it. Do you smoke it or put it in capsules?- Sorry for the newb questions. I obviously dont know much about Kratom other than it can have a sort of sedative/calming effect.
the powder can be mixed in water or put in capsules .. it’s good bro... white and yellow have more euphoric with stimulate effects whereas red is more of a sedative/pain relief.. I don’t know about the new stuff he’s advertising , but it’s prolly powder. They have the liquid with a dropper but I didn’t have much luck with it. Couldn’t finger out my dose.

Where ya at C?
Malay is pretty dam good.
Gonna run some of the hulu today.
Im draggin ass and this is a perfect opp to see what the white hulu will do.
Absolutely crazy last week of work, its been only me pretty much fri, sat, sun. So i put in about 48hrs.
Brazil lol But I'll have my boy send it when I order

IML Gear Cream!
Just ordered some old forest yellow yesterday along with my usual order of super green and red. I would be willing to do a log/review firbthe white. I have been using it for quit a while and can compare to the other varieties.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Hell I just ordered some green and got one of the sample packs of the old forest. I go through that stuff like it's candy.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Hey brother. This is actually perfect timing Because I was just looking into kratom. I'm definitely down to do a review and log for you just let me know were to go from here??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Message sent

- - - Updated - - -

im in! Send me that Kray!
message sent

I don't know anything about this stiff or even how to use it.. if you have something for sleep, count me in, but I won't be a good logger because I have NOTHING to compare it too..
Seasoned users, where you at? Let's see some hands up, I would like to see more about this stuff that I been ignoring for far to long..

I don't know anything about this stiff or even how to use it.. if you have something for sleep, count me in, but I won't be a good logger because I have NOTHING to compare it too..
Seasoned users, where you at? Let's see some hands up, I would like to see more about this stuff that I been ignoring for far to long..
The red would be great for bed time. Very relaxed, sedating euphoric.
Pain free, worry free. All the stress kinda melts away.
The green can get me also.. But not like the red..

The red would be great for bed time. Very relaxed, sedating euphoric.
Pain free, worry free. All the stress kinda melts away.
The green can get me also.. But not like the red..
Tell us more about this red? sounds great!!!
any hangover like feeling in the AM

Get Shredded!
I prefer green, white, or yellow in the morning, for a more energetic feel, and red in the evening, for a more relaxed feel. The difference can be subtle though, and dose dependent.

I do not get a hangover either. Im sure you potentially could if abusing large doses.

Helps hangovers!

Max

I don't drink..lol.. but I do know some supplements and drugs can make people feel groggy..

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer green, white, or yellow in the morning, for a more energetic feel, and red in the evening, for a more relaxed feel. The difference can be subtle though, and dose dependent.

I do not get a hangover either. Im sure you potentially could if abusing large doses.

Good feedback bro

I don't drink..lol.. but I do know some supplements and drugs can make people feel groggy..

- - - Updated - - -

Good feedback bro

I don’t drink alcohol but I do use maeng da kratom pre workout w 0 cal energy drink and it gets me going good. Just here and there.

Max

Tell us more about this red? sounds great!!!
any hangover like feeling in the AM
Dose dependant with all of them. But.
Greens and reds on a higher dose creep up on ya.
Greens i persoanlly think and feel like they have 2 parts them. Meaning they hit ya in 2 stages.
You get a boost of energy, wanna get shit done. You kinda get engulfed in what your doing. Aches and pains just seem to stop, you stop noticing.
Stress is gone. Your at ease, relaxed. Depending the dose you get a real nice Euphoric feel to it. For me personally if i take to much and im done...relaxed and chillin.

Dose dependant with all of them. But.
Greens and reds on a higher dose creep up on ya.
Greens i persoanlly think and feel like they have 2 parts them. Meaning they hit ya in 2 stages.
You get a boost of energy, wanna get shit done. You kinda get engulfed in what your doing. Aches and pains just seem to stop, you stop noticing.
Stress is gone. Your at ease, relaxed. Depending the dose you get a real nice Euphoric feel to it. For me personally if i take to much and im done...relaxed and chillin.

Red on the other hand i strickly take at night!
If i havent taken it in a few days or a week i may start a little lower.

6 gr is normally perfect. Really relaxes you, your totally at ease. Stress(what is that).
I dont care how bad of a day your having and stressed out. Come home take 6gr mix with 4-6oz. Of water or oj. 30 minutes in it should begin. 45minutes you feel amazing. 1hr your becoming part of the furniture. Haha..
Seriously no pain. No stress, no bullshit..

Always take your kratom in an empty stomach also.

I think 6 grams is a bit much for a first time user though, especially on an empty stomach. Could make you nausueas and unpleasant feeling. I take 4-5 grams at a time and I've been using it regularly for several years now. I feel 2-3 grams is a good starting point to test the waters.

I think 6 grams is a bit much for a first time user though, especially on an empty stomach. Could make you nausueas and unpleasant feeling. I take 4-5 grams at a time and I've been using it regularly for several years now. I feel 2-3 grams is a good starting point to test the waters.

I never said 6gr for first time user.ever!
2-3gr is good for first time use.
5-6 gr is considered a regular dose for most who use kratom regularly.

So what the deal with the Old vine stuff? I just ordered the last pack of old vine red in stock and like 6 packs of the borneo red(my favorite). But Im curious what the OV stuff is about?

Any one know how many grams is in one of the yellow scoops? I dont even know how much I use. 1.5-2 flat scoops is my usual.

So what the deal with the Old vine stuff? I just ordered the last pack of old vine red in stock and like 6 packs of the borneo red(my favorite). But Im curious what the OV stuff is about?

Any one know how many grams is in one of the yellow scoops? I dont even know how much I use. 1.5-2 flat scoops is my usual.
About 2 grams per scoop

Back