• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beast Bulk PSL sponsored cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Definitly packed on some size brother! looking stole mutherfucker! when I decide to shave my head i think I will consider a neck tattoo, love the head piece but don't think i could pull if off my heads too small! haha
Lol yea ped' s can't make your head bigger maybe growth, thanks man means alot, I want to give u alot of props u taught me alot about nutrition and tweaking things to how I look, so major thank u to u brother, I kept alot of size thanks to your meal plans, I never drop below 200, how's things on your end u still doing your thing coaching?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Today was a good push day, I was alone no workout partner, so I was done pretty fast, I loved it felt a good pump and da dips felt amazing i love them now especially to stretch my front delts, ive been really focused on upper chest lately, loving the pump and me training my tris and bis has put some good size on my arms

Naw I just deal with it, I fucking drink water and get heart burn fml, shit sux sumtimes it's so bad I throw up a little, tums help for like 5 mins,

That’s exactly what would happen to me. Especially when I laid down. It got so bad, I had no choice. I couldn’t take it anymore and had to do something.

Lol yea ped' s can't make your head bigger maybe growth, thanks man means alot, I want to give u alot of props u taught me alot about nutrition and tweaking things to how I look, so major thank u to u brother, I kept alot of size thanks to your meal plans, I never drop below 200, how's things on your end u still doing your thing coaching?

Good job PEDS don't make your head bigger as mine would then be the complete opposite and fuckin huge!

no worries brother, really enjoyed working with you if you ever have any questions just drop me a Pm, always happy to help talk things over! My ends really good now was away from the board for quite a while had a few life things to sort out, but everything sorted, new house, new partner, new job and really focused on making some big changes this year! Training and diet couldn't be better, just getting digestion, insulin sensitivity etc all set for putting on some quality size. Will be back on the board daily and getting to no all the new members i see running logs.

That’s exactly what would happen to me. Especially when I laid down. It got so bad, I had no choice. I couldn’t take it anymore and had to do something.
Tell me about it one night I fucking puked everywhere like the exorcist lmao, I take prami tabs and I think they make it worse, I can't sleep for shit from the heart burn

Good job PEDS don't make your head bigger as mine would then be the complete opposite and fuckin huge!

no worries brother, really enjoyed working with you if you ever have any questions just drop me a Pm, always happy to help talk things over! My ends really good now was away from the board for quite a while had a few life things to sort out, but everything sorted, new house, new partner, new job and really focused on making some big changes this year! Training and diet couldn't be better, just getting digestion, insulin sensitivity etc all set for putting on some quality size. Will be back on the board daily and getting to no all the new members i see running logs.
Good shit bro, I remember there was never a dull moment in your life. Always moving to a new country and shit lol, happy to hear somebody got u to settle down nothing better then that, yea u need to come back there is alot of new people on now, I took a break from the forums myself, I try to stay with vision and the PSL crew mostly, but any tips or critics lemme know u know I'm always down for some constructive feedback, keep ya head up bro and thanks for checking on me now and then

Tell me about it one night I fucking puked everywhere like the exorcist lmao, I take prami tabs and I think they make it worse, I can't sleep for shit from the heart burn

Ugh bro this reminds me of a near death experience I had when I first ran tren. Tren gives me SERIOUS acid reflux. I take prescription prilosec when I run it now.

If anyone doesn't understand how acid reflux happens, basically when you swallow food you have these ring shaped (sphincter) muscles that contract and force food down your esophagus into your stomach. The last (bottom)nsphincter muscle is supposed to basically slam shut and remain closed until it needs to let more food into your stomach. Basically this mechanism fails and the muscle is left open allowing fumes from your stomach to rise up into your esophagus causing the burning sensation.

Anyways, I was living with my dad at the time. I had a couple PB&J's before bed (FYI peanut butter triggers heartburn like no other). I was dead asleep on my side and due to my acid reflux (thank you tren) the partially digested PB&J's, mixed with some stomach acid were flowing back up my tube like hot lava. The pain woke me up but my the time I woke up the lava was at the back of my throat. Waking up to this caused me to gasp and suck a good amount of this primordial ooze STRAIGHT INTO MY LUNGS. I stopped breathing for a good 2-3 mins while my body was instinctively trying to vomit out the rest. I made it to the bathroom where I went blue in the face and started losing consciousness. FUCKING SCARY. Ended up ok but my lungs were inflamed for a few days after from the stomach acid.

Ugh bro this reminds me of a near death experience I had when I first ran tren. Tren gives me SERIOUS acid reflux. I take prescription prilosec when I run it now.

If anyone doesn't understand how acid reflux happens, basically when you swallow food you have these ring shaped (sphincter) muscles that contract and force food down your esophagus into your stomach. The last (bottom)nsphincter muscle is supposed to basically slam shut and remain closed until it needs to let more food into your stomach. Basically this mechanism fails and the muscle is left open allowing fumes from your stomach to rise up into your esophagus causing the burning sensation.

Anyways, I was living with my dad at the time. I had a couple PB&J's before bed (FYI peanut butter triggers heartburn like no other). I was dead asleep on my side and due to my acid reflux (thank you tren) the partially digested PB&J's, mixed with some stomach acid were flowing back up my tube like hot lava. The pain woke me up but my the time I woke up the lava was at the back of my throat. Waking up to this caused me to gasp and suck a good amount of this primordial ooze STRAIGHT INTO MY LUNGS. I stopped breathing for a good 2-3 mins while my body was instinctively trying to vomit out the rest. I made it to the bathroom where I went blue in the face and started losing consciousness. FUCKING SCARY. Ended up ok but my lungs were inflamed for a few days after from the stomach acid.

Holy shit bro!! That’s crazy

Man some crazy stories in here my man. Hope things are going well. Keep at it and will check in soon.

Get Shredded!

That's fucking krazy geesh I push the gas bubbles up it's hot like u said I was doing that in the bed when I puked like krazy all the way to.the toilet thought I was pushing another hot burp then boom lol, I could only imagine inhaling it shit water hurt when inhaled lol, and thanks for sharing the info makes so much sense now, with the gas and mix of vomit, I always burp a little and a small amount of foamy vomit will come up, that shit can't be healthy for my esophagus right smh, I need to look into getting somthing from my primary. Always love a good read bro keep em coming

Had a great back and bi day today I really pushed the weight, I was using weight around 6 reps and then lower to allow another 4 to 6 reps on most movements, even on my biceps, had painful pumps in lats and lower bis loved it today

Rocked some shoulders today, I'm really having a problem with my left shoulder it doesn't allow me to do upright rows or heavy lateral raises, I get sharp pain in my front left delt, my right is still super strong, does anyone know of any rehab exercises that might eventually allow me to shake back, any info will be greatly appreciated

Rocked some shoulders today, I'm really having a problem with my left shoulder it doesn't allow me to do upright rows or heavy lateral raises, I get sharp pain in my front left delt, my right is still super strong, does anyone know of any rehab exercises that might eventually allow me to shake back, any info will be greatly appreciated

Are you doing upright rows with dbs or with a bar?

I have been having a right shoulder issue and cant do incline db or incline bench or shoulder press .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Are you doing upright rows with dbs or with a bar?

I have been having a right shoulder issue and cant do incline db or incline bench or shoulder press .

I use the bar, I can't even do the bar alone, I'm right there with u smh, the DECA is amazing for joints and what not just not doing anything for my shoulder, have u tried anything to rehab your shoulders

I use the bar, I can't even do the bar alone, I'm right there with u smh, the DECA is amazing for joints and what not just not doing anything for my shoulder, have u tried anything to rehab your shoulders

I just started trying to work my rotator cuffs. For upright rows i use dumbells so you arent putting your shoulders in thst weird position. You csn slightly twist the dumbells when you are going up. Other than that the exercises that hurt i habe been using lighter weight and doing pause reps. Hopong it will heal soon.

I just started trying to work my rotator cuffs. For upright rows i use dumbells so you arent putting your shoulders in thst weird position. You csn slightly twist the dumbells when you are going up. Other than that the exercises that hurt i habe been using lighter weight and doing pause reps. Hopong it will heal soon.

Thanks never tried it with dumbbells before I'll try that, ice been doing the same lighter weights slow controled, sucks but can't lose my size, I need to look into working my rotator cuffs I also need to stretch more

How's it going guys I've been doing great on this cycle I'm at 220 feeling fucking strong as shit, my knees hurt a little from hopping over the fence tonfet my damn dog lmao, so doing squats sucked until I was fully warmed up, but definitely feeling the compounds, now I'm thinking of continuing this cycle on after I run out I'm one pin into my final vial, so I was thinking of continuing with 750 a week but switching from test e to sustaining 250, and I was going to up the DECA from 600 to a gram since the vials are 250mg/ml, any input would be appreciated I'm gonna.post a few pics
17bf8d6083af901684bc1f1285ff0af7.jpg
01f4e58050c7414185593996cf36f787.jpg
a8e3801877ec73b524a6e723d3638e17.jpg

How's it going guys I've been doing great on this cycle I'm at 220 feeling fucking strong as shit, my knees hurt a little from hopping over the fence tonfet my damn dog lmao, so doing squats sucked until I was fully warmed up, but definitely feeling the compounds, now I'm thinking of continuing this cycle on after I run out I'm one pin into my final vial, so I was thinking of continuing with 750 a week but switching from test e to sustaining 250, and I was going to up the DECA from 600 to a gram since the vials are 250mg/ml, any input would be appreciated I'm gonna.post a few pics
17bf8d6083af901684bc1f1285ff0af7.jpg
01f4e58050c7414185593996cf36f787.jpg
a8e3801877ec73b524a6e723d3638e17.jpg

Definitely looking more swole! Arms look like they might just explode. Any luck on the legs???

Definitely looking more swole! Arms look like they might just explode. Any luck on the legs???

Yea I need to do update pics there growing, strength is up, I'll post pics on Saturday afternoon, thanks alot I feel alot bigger weight is up to 220 can't wait to keep this cycle going

IML Gear Cream!
Yea I need to do update pics there growing, strength is up, I'll post pics on Saturday afternoon, thanks alot I feel alot bigger weight is up to 220 can't wait to keep this cycle going

Great log, looking swole!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Had a great back and bi day today, I was alone no workout partner, but to tell the truth I really enjoyed being alone I did heavy barbell bent over rows followed by heavy dumbbell single arm rows, he would of been crying lol, I took it easy on bis today but murdered my back felt a insane pump in lats and center back.couldnt ask for more, keep your eyes open for progress pics this Saturday

Hadnt seen any updates in a while my man. Hope all is well.

Sorry ain't been on in a while guys, phone broke and other personal things going on, I haven't done any press movements for around a month so my shoulders and chest are a little soft, I've been focusing on back and legs, I have a trainer now who works on my form with me on Saturdays now and he kicks my ass, we did deadlifts, squat superset with leg press and finished it off with walking dumbbell lunges I got destroyed lol, well sorry for the wait here are some update pics, also I'm waiting on my TD from PSL I will be using to deca to 1000mg a week also in another 3 weeks I will also add PSL new superdrol I'm a huge fan of superdrol so I'm gonna get it in I'll be on these high doses for 12.5 weeks then taper down to a cruise. Any input is greatly appreciated.
34a8aeeb669f3047042963c3feb0aa6c.jpg
13aa1f3bae546ec26cbe5906295f3ff0.jpg
908e7d19808f25f1db3006e0c66f6dc1.jpg

Sorry ain't been on in a while guys, phone broke and other personal things going on, I haven't done any press movements for around a month so my shoulders and chest are a little soft, I've been focusing on back and legs, I have a trainer now who works on my form with me on Saturdays now and he kicks my ass, we did deadlifts, squat superset with leg press and finished it off with walking dumbbell lunges I got destroyed lol, well sorry for the wait here are some update pics, also I'm waiting on my TD from PSL I will be using to deca to 1000mg a week also in another 3 weeks I will also add PSL new superdrol I'm a huge fan of superdrol so I'm gonna get it in I'll be on these high doses for 12.5 weeks then taper down to a cruise. Any input is greatly appreciated.
34a8aeeb669f3047042963c3feb0aa6c.jpg
13aa1f3bae546ec26cbe5906295f3ff0.jpg
908e7d19808f25f1db3006e0c66f6dc1.jpg

You are back! I see some quad peeking. Keep it up!

Back