• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The vaccinated are the problem

DirtySuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:
Lol

That isnt true

The only people getting sick are the unvaccinated man.

I'm not a fan of the vaccination.i could care less but a very small percentage, single digit, of vaccinated people are getting sick.

In my part of the world.

The unvaccinated are the only ones getting sick.

Now as far as the vaccinated spreading the virus. I agree with that.

But Ive tested negative several times and my wife has the virus.

Here is the only fact:

You will get this virus. Everyone.

Lol

That isnt true

The only people getting sick are the unvaccinated man.

I'm not a fan of the vaccination.i could care less but a very small percentage, single digit, of vaccinated people are getting sick.

No, its both, Vaxxed, unvaxxded, etc. It has nothing to do w/ people getting it, only for the recovery supposedly.
Although most that get hit hard are fat-diabetic Pieces of Gobshite, so nothing will help them.

Vaxxed are becoming super-spreaders, some are dropping dead from the Jab.
Its all the same, a risk no mater what a person chooses.

Now as far as the vaccinated spreading the virus. I agree with that.

But Ive tested negative several times and my wife has the virus.

Here is the only fact:

You will get this virus. Everyone.
How are you being tested?
The PCR test is total garbage, and the supposed "experts" knew it didn't show ANY isolated strain of virus...that's why they (the CDC) were forced to pull it.
I've been tested (PCR), three different times in this order...

1ST-POSITIVE
2ND-NEGATIVE
3RD- POSITIVE

No fucking way is this a reliable way of testing for a "virus" and they damn well know it!!

At my work they were saying Nov 23rd they want to push usa mandates.
Maybe a rumor but that's what there saying at the HR at the hospital I working in.

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe a rumor but that's what there saying at the HR at the hospital I working in.
I'll take their shot...
If they'll take mine...
f6a64d13ac9071238e8d6e36de3097a4.jpg

This is the Bug they like to start with..a rumor..then strongly suggested..Vaccine or daily testing...Then Mandatory Vaccines..
I'm seeing a division coming that will put our Country in total chaos..

For what it’s worth my oldest daughter came down with COVID while in Hawaii. She’s unvaccinated. She went there with her boyfriend and 5 other girls and I think a few of their boyfriends. They are ALL vaccinated and they ALL got COVID now. So needless to say the are all quarantined in a hotel. They are all younger and all are pretty fucking sick. Go figure.

I ask her the other day if she would get vaccinated now that she knows how sick it can make you. She was pretty clear when she said no way. She said all her friends basically got poisoned for nothing because they are just as sick as she is and now they are stuck with that poison in their bodies. She’s kinda smart. Lol

This is the Bug they like to start with..a rumor..then strongly suggested..Vaccine or daily testing...Then Mandatory Vaccines..
I'm seeing a division coming that will put our Country in total chaos..
They are always floating "trial balloons" our there, to get a feel for how far they can take it.

I ask her the other day if she would get vaccinated now that she knows how sick it can make you. She was pretty clear when she said no way. She said all her friends basically got poisoned for nothing because they are just as sick as she is and now they are stuck with that poison in their bodies. She’s kinda smart. Lol

Every person I've spoke with said they wouldn't do it again because they feel they got no benefit, masks and getting the virus. It's going to be fun watching them push boosters.

These are actually NOT VACCINES.
It's Gene Therapy, or GT
Once you have this in your body, it's there for the remainder of your life. Altering your DNA permanently. No going back.
This GT ALWAYS takes multiple doses, and maybe for life as well.
These are life-changing, consequential decisions that people are making... If they survive the initial doses at all!
DO NOT COMPLY

Every person I've spoke with said they wouldn't do it again because they feel they got no benefit, masks and getting the virus. It's going to be fun watching them push boosters.

Something to think about...How do they get it out once in..
I don't think the answer will be liked...

You can't take it back...no reset button..
But,has it been done without us knowing in the past..??

You can always get the Vaccine..but you can't un-do it..

I had Covid..a yr or so ago...Damn with my health issues...including C..I beat it..
So,why would I choose a Shot over my body..that already proved to beat it..Thats just crazy thinking..its just the Fear they are generating..pumping you thru the Media..

I'm not complying..It should be Our Choice...if I'm wrong and I die... I'll die free..plus it's not the un-Vaxxed infecting PE..
That's the point they are trying to debunk

How are you being tested?
The PCR test is total garbage, and the supposed "experts" knew it didn't show ANY isolated strain of virus...that's why they (the CDC) were forced to pull it.
I've been tested (PCR), three different times in this order...

1ST-POSITIVE
2ND-NEGATIVE
3RD- POSITIVE

No fucking way is this a reliable way of testing for a "virus" and they damn well know it!!

Abbot rapid test and we have had a few sent off.

She is positive. I'm negative. I've been vaccinated and she hasn't.

There isn't a conspiracy when it comes to the vaccines.

Whatever you want bro.
Not once have I told anyone to wear a mask or not to get vaccinated.
Do whatever you want and I'll do whatever I want.
That's the difference between a corrupt, un American administration, forcing (or trying to)
an unknown chemical compound with unknown (soon to be) consequences on society.

We live and let live...
They don't.

Just look at the last 2yrs events and how they have unfolded..
Nothing looks odd..??
Out of sorts..?

I mean Biden...really..?
The Mask crap...no actual data...you think the Military just uses bandanas for Chemical and Bio agents?? Fuck No they don't..

I totally agree with that Dirty Super Guy..
Do what you want..believe what you want..this is American still...and when our Freedoms are being slowly being taken away..You will have to stand to keep them..

Like I said,no one here is forcing any opinions..and shouldn't..just stating some obvious flaws..
Working in the Chemical Branch..I see things that I know are total BS..the SOP's... Safety Protocols...

We all have the Freedom to choose to believe what you wants..

Consider this...in March the CDC was only checking 3 airports at American boarders for Covid..
Just 3...WTF... that's a mother red flag..

Just look at the last 2yrs events and how they have unfolded..
Nothing looks odd..??
Out of sorts..?

I mean Biden...really..?
The Mask crap...no actual data...you think the Military just uses bandanas for Chemical and Bio agents?? Fuck No they don't..

Seriously, our daughter is wearing a net mask to school.

The vaccines aren't anything other than vaccines.

It's not unknown man.

It's just a vaccine brother.

The conspiracy is how and why the virus was released.

I don't care what anyone does. Mask or not. Vaccine or not.

I got it for the incentive at my job. My wife didn't.

She is sick and I'm not.

Over 90% of the new cases in the southeast are from non vaccinated people. The vaccinated people that still get the virus, the symptoms are mild or non existent.

The vaccines aren't anything other than vaccines.

I truly hope you are right..
But like I said..my body beat it once..and my money is on it will do it again..

Nothing but love from me Brother..too many battles to fight to make enemies..

I truly hope you are right..
But like I said..my body beat it once..and my money is on it will do it again..

Nothing but love from me Brother..too many battles to fight to make enemies..

You are more resilient if you got the virus and got over it naturally.

I got vacation days for getting vaccinated. Only side effects I've had is not getting sick.

It's not unknown man.

It's just a vaccine brother.

The conspiracy is how and why the virus was released.

I don't care what anyone does. Mask or not. Vaccine or not.

I got it for the incentive at my job. My wife didn't.

She is sick and I'm not.

Over 90% of the new cases in the southeast are from non vaccinated people. The vaccinated people that still get the virus, the symptoms are mild or non existent.
It's ok, you have a right to be wrong.
God bless America

Back