• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oral steroids over 40

A/CMAN

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What oral steroids should older guys stay away from? Can Dbol or Tbol be ok at low doses?

58 here. var, tbol, proviron. Only ones I can handle now both based on bloodwork and sides.

You can take anything you want. Check your blood work, use lots of ancillaries. If you don't respond well or it fucks up your bloods to where you're not comfortable then drop it.
Being 40+ means nothing.

Get bloodwork done and let that be your guide. I personally can do t-bol, and proviron (but going to start using injectable proviron), anavar messes up my lipids more than I like, d-bol means bloaty E2 side effects, winny never worked very well orally for me and the injectable gives me knee pain, and oral primo is a waste of money. Never tried anadrol, cheque drops, or halo -- they didn't seem to offer anything I wanted.

It may just be me but sticking to simple cycles without added orals other than proviron do work...

TBol for me with little to no sides ... or low dose adrol pre-workout (30mg max). DBol or higher-dosed Adrol for any duration causes my BP to spike too high.

I agree - I've completely given up on orals. Hate the back pumps, acid reflux, etc.
Yes those get noticeably worse as you get older, and less fun to run such cycles anymore because of those nasty sides from most orals.

I appreciate the input, yes I agree keeping it simple is the best. I’m a bit curious about Tbol and the endurance that it brings. Anyone have any prostate issues?

I run a little orals still but I'm very sensitive to sides and will go off at anytime I feel things are going south.
Examples
50mg anadrol eod for 2 weeks
20mg dbol for 2 weeks
50mg winstrol 2 weeks

That's about what I do, will switch to eod if BP gets high or other sides

IML Gear Cream!
Pretending age doesn’t matter is putting your head in the sand.

As we age, we are subject to a lesser tolerance. And increased risks.

Using orals are a nice adjunct but as you can see from the responses, blood pressure and blood lipids etc can be a potential issue.

Ancillaries help. I use them all the time. And recommend continuous use.

Always consider your goals. And ask yourself can you get there without the orals. Or if it’s worth the risk.

It’s an individual thing. Risk vs reward.

Taking anavar for the first time ever. No noticeable side effects at 60 mg day.

But I have not done blood work to know what my liver enzymes etc look like.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you guys do run TBOL, what doses do you use? I'm about to run it for the 1st time.

I’m 42. I’ve always stuck with Tbol for a long time. I’ve tried win, but it dries me out horribly and won’t do it now. Ive used Dbol once, and don’t like the water retention. I’ve always had good results with Tbol and no sides from it.

I'm 53 and still pretty much run what I want. I just do blood work to keep an eye on things. My liver enzymes haven't really been good at all most my life. Not sure why. They are shitty wether I'm on or off.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

56 here. Var, Proviron, Winstrol and twice a year Halo. Clean diet, good liver support, no alcohol, plenty of water and liver values are perfect. Just moderate dosage and nothing crazy or too long.

First.. everyone is different here.. tolerances I mean..but even the toughest fade as age creeps..So what.401 can do,HotRod might very well kill over..I at one time loved Drol yet now it loves me not..and it doesn't take looking at health markers for me to realize that..

However,orals are being used very differently these days to break through stall points,as great pre-WO or just give you that mid_cycle bump..or even at the end of a cut to cut calories yet keep strength..

That all being said,over 40 orals can still be effective IF used wisely..that would be short if not staggered durations to keep toxicity down..this is not new..but the institution of lower dose combos is..and getting great reviews..like Winny with Var..or Dbol and Drol..

Nevertheless..one would be un_wise to jump in without 1st being healthy to start with..like BP...RBC...A1C...a set of labs would be the place to start..Remember the Half-Life of orals is hours not days..Guess that's the good news..OH yeah,some will flare gyno fast so stock up on AI'S..

Most of us at this level should know what does what...if not,start with a mild compound.. short run..pray at night to the health Gods..
I truly believe many could still use SOME..but risk vs reward should always be concidered FIRST..

Second.

Also interested in what otc supps you guys use to control bp.

All twice a day, morning and evening, when im on cycle. The silymarin, glutathion, and tudca especially when im running orals (usually dbol). I am aware that the injectable glutathione is far more effective than the oral version. Use the injectable if you can get it. If you can get good oral NAC, thats a good support too. Hard to get lately tho.

-multi
https://www.amazon.com/Sports-Nutri...ld=1&keywords=now+multi&qid=1622662185&sr=8-5

-omegas
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Super-Om...eywords=now+omega+3-6-9&qid=1622662089&sr=8-1

-silymarin(milk thistle extract)
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Strength...d=1532586456&sr=8-6&keywords=now+milk+thistle

-glutathione
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Glutathi...s=now+glutathione&qid=1622661746&rdc=1&sr=8-2

-tudca
Amazon.com / Nutricost brand / 500mg capsules

@REHH... I’m interested in Winstrol. Due to that I read it does not have water gain. What’s you thoughts ?

I'm using TUDCA, as you guys advised, but I do have a question. Does TBOL affect your cardio? I ask because my back was cranked for 10 days or so (so no cardio) and now my cardio has noticeably dropped. Is it possibly the TBOL or do I just need to stop being a cunt and try harder?

I'm using TUDCA, as you guys advised, but I do have a question. Does TBOL affect your cardio? I ask because my back was cranked for 10 days or so (so no cardio) and now my cardio has noticeably dropped. Is it possibly the TBOL or do I just need to stop being a cunt and try harder?

Water / electrolytes and depletion of taurine
can happen, dampening your cardio. I use a EEA/electrolyte coconut water powder mixed w half gallon of water. I am sure it is possible it killed your cardio. Winstrol gives me the opposite effect and I am energized, especially w Cardarine(did it 30 days), but it’s a double edged sword; I had pain in joints but I found 3g of black seed oil, 2g circumin, 3 g MSM, w 800mg SAMe , 6g Knox gelatin w my smoothie in the AM fixed that. So now I can use Winny pain free (keep in mind I have 50-100mg Deca) added to my HRT, which helps a bit.

I’d like to try inj winny w Tbol. Gonna do a my HRT w DHB/YK11(10-30mg) experimental run after competition and a reset....so I may add 50mg inj winny and 30/30 Tbol daily(AM/PM). Damn! thanks , your inquiry gave me my new cycle.

Btw, my Yearound HRT is : (for well over 15 months and I like it over every other past HRT protocol I have done. I would copy and save:

Max HRT Plus+ :
75mg Test undecanoate weekly (750mg every 10 weeks Aveed or substitute UG test U
12.5 mg Provi 2x daily
2iu pharma or 3-4iu of Gh/UG Brand or generic
50-100mg Deca weekly(one inj).

This HRT took me 6 years to finally find what kept my gains, kept me feeling good, and easy to keep all my levels within range for my physician. I do get prescribed therapeutic blood draws every 6-8 wks, I would donate but they disallow donation due to use of recombinant hgh. Due to low/no production of testosterone, my past TRT/HRT was :

First prescription -
200mg Test Cypionate weekly, .25mg adex EOD
Hcg (when I requested or physician noticed atrophy). Pfizer/Upjohn, Paddock, Westward, et in cottonseed oil. I Played with dosages ranging from 200mg down to 100mg during that time. I wanted to try Enanthate. So after years, I switched to :(said I was getting too much scar tissue due to thickness of oil, also mentioned it was causing me to miss injections because of irritation(23 g 1.5” or 1”; insurance always wants reasons) so basically said I was getting allergies and thought it may be the oil and gauge of needle). Then..

Second prescription: 200mg testosterone Enanthate every 14 days, same anastrozole hcg(didn’t use AI , HCG was used randomly for atrophy. I would inject 100mg every 7 days, but prescription was not written that way. It was Westward generic in sesame oil. A bit thinner and would draw w an 18g needle, inject with 25g 1.5” or 1” depending on muscle site. I rotated glutes- 1.5”, delts 1”, upper outer quad 1”, VG 1” bilaterally = 8 sites to help with preventing scar tissue. I enjoyed this TRT a lot better and like 100mg Enanthate weekly over the 200mg weekly of Cypionate. Less sides, felt better, was a lot more comfortable for me.

{Max would use UG Peds for blasts the whole time and would experiment using SLIN pins(back loading, also using 5ml, 3ml, 1ml syringes w/ luer lock and slip tips ranging from 22g-29g 1” 1.25” 1.5” for oils from before TRT until present. Also did pectoral, lat, and trap injections.}

Third to Eight Prescriptions given : (8th and current) Aveed750mg/3ml vial every 10 weeks after the first 2 initial monthly injections. They are done, in-Office each time by nurse and I had to be accepted into the REMS program(look it up if u want) too much to write. I basically had to fail almost every other form of testosterone(besides implanted pellets* because, I straight out said Heck No!!). I have been given Androgel, Androderm, Testred(oral methyl testosterone) which they gave me 360 10mg red ICN capsules for 90 days (10mg 3x daily, Axiron (under arm) free trial. I complained about sides on all of them or I said it was not good because of irritation to “I may endager an infant or child babysitting. So I was finally was approved for Aveed.

That is just a little background about TRT and HRT programs. I was with my covered family MD, PCP . When I switched to a local Anti-Aging Cosmetic Surgery & Spa , that is when I started getting my first prescribed GH, Peptide and Peptide blends like(semorelin forte plus), even SARMS. It took forever and was obviously doing blasts on the side, experimenting. So , it wasn’t like a doctor had it all lined up and showed me. I had to do all my own trialing of different combinations. Provi was something they didn’t prescribe in this US clinic, so found elsewhere.

Max
#goodinfo#years#experiments#trials#winning

All twice a day, morning and evening, when im on cycle. The silymarin, glutathion, and tudca especially when im running orals (usually dbol). I am aware that the injectable glutathione is far more effective than the oral version. Use the injectable if you can get it. If you can get good oral NAC, thats a good support too. Hard to get lately tho.

-multi
https://www.amazon.com/Sports-Nutri...ld=1&keywords=now+multi&qid=1622662185&sr=8-5

-omegas
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Super-Om...eywords=now+omega+3-6-9&qid=1622662089&sr=8-1

-silymarin(milk thistle extract)
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Strength...d=1532586456&sr=8-6&keywords=now+milk+thistle

-glutathione
https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Glutathi...s=now+glutathione&qid=1622661746&rdc=1&sr=8-2

-tudca
Amazon.com / Nutricost brand / 500mg capsules

You might wanna look into milk thistle and what it does to androgen receptors and drop that shit.

Himalayan liver care Liv-52 is all i ever needed.

Var, winny, TBOl at half the dosages most guys use. I get the worse sides from orals.

I am excited to do the methandrostanolone!! Sdrol! That is some Fire ! I am wondering if Cardarine or some high mg/ml EQ would counteract the tiredness feeling guys get commonly from oral sdrol..? I am thinking Cardarine 10-20mg daily.
giphy.gif

Max

Back