• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Review and Critique!

aceyyy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to start a new cycle, wanted some opinions, and insight on how this cycle looks so far.

Test Cyp-500mg/Weeks 1-14
Dbol-40mg/Weeks 1-4
Deca-400mg/Weeks 1-12
Masteron-400mg/Week 9-14
Liv 52-2-4 pills every day/ Weeks 1-5
Arimidex-0.5-1 EOD/Depending on how I am handling sides
HCG-500IU every 10 days, Starting week 4 till week 14
Clomid-PCT 100mg 1st 15 days/50mg next 20 days

Main goals is to gain as much lean muscle mass as possible and towards the end to cut down on fat and achieve a harder/leaner looking physique

Stats at the moment-
Height- 6'0
Weigh- 205lbs
Bf%-10-12%

Some questions that I have with this-

A.) Should I keep this cycle to 14 weeks? or cut it 12? I have it set at 14 because I've read that the true effects of Deca take a while to kick in and are better off utilized for longer cycles?

B.) Test,Deca,Dianabol all having a higher estrogen amortization rate, what are the recommendations as far as an A.I. goes and dosage according to this cycle?

C.) At the moment my protein intake is set to 1.1lb per bw, with the large increase from protein synthesis, what range or how much higher do you guys set your protein intake while on cycle?

I would drop the mast and keep it simple, mast is best with tren on a cut cycle. also the liver support is not gonna be neccesary for 4 weeks of dbol

To be brutal here, pick one. You can lean bulk but you won't be dropping fat either.

What would be the point of bulking for 6-8 weeks then cutting back what u gained?

I guess if you'd like to do a phase thing, run for 18-22 weeks. I personally am doing a 10 week bulk and 12 week prep for my contest.

Thats more advanced.

Time carbs right, and at the tail end of your cycle run clen and up your AI for water loss.

Is it not good with deca and test? Also why will the liver support not be necessary for 4 weeks of dbol? I thought you take a liver support while taking any oral steroid.

So pick either a lean bulk or a cutting oriented cycle?

Well my plan was just to put on some lean mass and towards the end of the cycle take the Masteron, change my diet, and intensify my conditioning. To hopefully bring out much more muscle definition and a better overall Physique towards the end of the cycle.

I guess though if I did decide to scratch this and go with a cutting orientated cycle, what is your thoughts on a beginner cutting cycle?

About to start a new cycle, wanted some opinions, and insight on how this cycle looks so far.

Dbol-40mg/Weeks 1-4
Deca-400mg/Weeks 1-12
Masteron-400mg/Week 9-14

Main goals is to gain as much lean muscle mass as possible and towards the end to cut down on fat and achieve a harder/leaner looking physique

Stats at the moment-
Height- 6'0
Weigh- 205lbs
Bf%-10-12%

A.) Should I keep this cycle to 14 weeks? or cut it 12? I have it set at 14 because I've read that the true effects of Deca take a while to kick in and are better off utilized for longer cycles?

B.) Test,Deca,Dianabol all having a higher estrogen amortization rate, what are the recommendations as far as an A.I. goes and dosage according to this cycle?

C.) At the moment my protein intake is set to 1.1lb per bw, with the large increase from protein synthesis, what range or how much higher do you guys set your protein intake while on cycle?
Why the masteron for 6 weeks, don't need this really and if you want to use it drop the deca and use the masteron the whole time. You want to stay lean and put on muscle, masteron is a better choice than deca. Also you can use dbol for more than 4 weeks, I don't know when this 4 week thing started but that's when the dbol is going to be kicking nice, why drop it. You can lower it but don't drop it. So what I would do
Test 500mgs 1-14
Dbol @40mgs 1-4
Dbol @25mgs 5-14
Masteron @400mgs 1-14

I thought that Masteron was used more of as a cutter for the end of a cycle? Also that it shouldn't be used as the main aas due to it not having as strong anabolic effects as other steroids such as deca.

I'll look more into the Dbol thing, I haven't read anyone using Dbol for their whole cycle mostly just as a kick-starter until the other compounds start taking effect.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought that Masteron was used more of as a cutter for the end of a cycle? Also that it shouldn't be used as the main aas due to it not having as strong anabolic effects as other steroids such as deca.

I'll look more into the Dbol thing, I haven't read anyone using Dbol for their whole cycle mostly just as a kick-starter until the other compounds start taking effect.
I know you haven't read about more than d-bo0l as a Kickstart because of the era, but you'll get much better results by staying on it longer. I understand the Kickstart thing, the dbol will work while your waiting for your Long esters to kick,makes sense. That's why I say hit the dbol at 40 Mgs first 4 weeks but you do not have to drop it out of your cycle after that, just reduce it. As to the Masteron , yes alot of guys use it as a contest drug but that doesn't mean that is it's only use. 5 weeks of masteron is just not long enough. If you are looking to stay lean in this upcoming cycle, first your diet MUST be in order. Second, I definitely would drop the deca in favor if Masterin(just my opinion). I find deca to be a wet type of compound, hold water, with Masteron you will put on lean muscle and get that dense, hard look to your muscles. Dbol can also make you hold water, but again it's mostly your diet. You can be shredded on dbol if you eat right.

To be brutal here, pick one. You can lean bulk but you won't be dropping fat either.

What would be the point of bulking for 6-8 weeks then cutting back what u gained?

I guess if you'd like to do a phase thing, run for 18-22 weeks. I personally am doing a 10 week bulk and 12 week prep for my contest.

Thats more advanced.

Time carbs right, and at the tail end of your cycle run clen and up your AI for water loss.

If you think it's not possible then explain to me how my body fat levels are dropping while I'm adding LBM.

You're right about carb timing, that's very important.

You're wrong about running clen at the end, I'd run it throughout the whole cycle.

You're very, very, misguided about losing water by increasing AIs.

:coffee:

If you think it's not possible then explain to me how my body fat levels are dropping while I'm adding LBM.

You're wrong about running clen at the end, I'd run it throughout the whole cycle.

For drastic measures, if you seriously want to get shredded (in my terms, ready for a contest) you can't lean bulk. Yeah you can go down a few % in BF while adding LBM.

AI increase with proper sodium, carb and water manipulation works wonders, but I only advise it for a week tops.

Dbol-40mg/Weeks 1-4
Deca-400mg/Weeks 1-12
Masteron-400mg/Week 9-14

Stats at the moment-
Height- 6'0
Weigh- 205lbs
Bf%-10-12%

I won't use deca again because of how hard it shuts lil stumpy down (even when my blood work is perfect); I'd recommend NPP instead. If you stick with the deca I'd run the test and deca at a 2:1 ratio at a bare minimum, so add 300mg/week more of test c.

I'd run masteron throughout the whole cycle. You can easily run this cycle for 14 weeks, which I would. I always stop whenever my body tells me too, sometimes that means earlier than planned.

Liv 52 is a waste of your money, get some UDCA.

If you're planning on cycling again pretty soon, I'd drop the PCT and cruise instead. You don't need to PCT after every cycle.

I prefer exemestane over arimidex because of how it works (no estro rebound), and it's shorter half life. It's much easier to adjust on the fly.

For drastic measures, if you seriously want to get shredded (in my terms, ready for a contest) you can't lean bulk. Yeah you can go down a few % in BF while adding LBM.

AI increase with proper sodium, carb and water manipulation works wonders, but I only advise it for a week tops.

Well now you're calling yourself a liar :kiss:. I doubt he's trying to get shredded for a contest so he very well could add lbm and drop bf this cycle.

Well now you're calling yourself a liar :kiss:. I doubt he's trying to get shredded for a contest so he very well could add lbm and drop bf this cycle.
Yeah yeah yeah :)

I've seen success with lean bulking for 10 weeks and switching over to an 8 week hard cut. Everyone is different.

I've seen success with lean bulking for 10 weeks and switching over to an 8 week hard cut. Everyone is different.

I'm doing both at the same time, I don't think I'd ever do what you mentioned. I'd rather one short cycle for a bulk, take a break, then cut.

I'm doing both at the same time, I don't think I'd ever do what you mentioned. I'd rather one short cycle for a bulk, take a break, then cut.
Each to his own. Do you B&C?

It's totally possible to put on muscle while losing fat at the same time. Actually this is what most should shoot for unless they are super lean already

It's totally possible to put on muscle while losing fat at the same time. Actually this is what most should shoot for unless they are super lean already
My cycle would be a complete failure if that were not the case.

My cycle would be a complete failure if that were not the case.

yeah I'm at a point where I mostly just recomp now, stay 225-235 11-12% in winter, 215-225 9-10% in the summer. I'm still making gains but they're coming very slow now, I'm using less aas now than the last 3yrs thou too.

That's a lot of shit! I couldn't keep up with all of that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much. My goal is trying to hit around 8% bf or lower while putting on as much lbm as possible. In no way am i saying this is achievable with just my cycle but hopefully with the proper cycle, nutrition, cardio, and training I can attain this goal in 14 weeks.

Completely understand what you are saying. I think your method is a lot more logical for prepping for contest within in a larger span of time. Though, everyone is diffirent, and for myself my goal is just to reach a lower bf% and put on as much lbm as possible within 14 weeks. If I had a larger span of time I would probably entice your method to work this cycle as more of a bulking phase then a hard cutting phase.

I won't use deca again because of how hard it shuts lil stumpy down (even when my blood work is perfect); I'd recommend NPP instead. If you stick with the deca I'd run the test and deca at a 2:1 ratio at a bare minimum, so add 300mg/week more of test c.

I'd run masteron throughout the whole cycle. You can easily run this cycle for 14 weeks, which I would. I always stop whenever my body tells me too, sometimes that means earlier than planned.

Liv 52 is a waste of your money, get some UDCA.

If you're planning on cycling again pretty soon, I'd drop the PCT and cruise instead. You don't need to PCT after every cycle.

I prefer exemestane over arimidex because of how it works (no estro rebound), and it's shorter half life. It's much easier to adjust on the fly.

A.) Gotcha about the Deca part. I'm probably gonna still stick with it because I've never experienced Deca myself so i'll see how the sides effect me and then increase/decrease the dose from there.
B.) Why Masteron for 14 weeks straight?

Back