• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What can I do around here

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As a newer member around here. I swing thru, grab the latest deals n promos. Reap the benefits of all Your hard work and self education. I've really come to value this place. But I don't feel like I have alot to offer you. My aas knowledge is beyond elementary to yours. Often feels like I'm a student chillin in the teachers lounge.

So what's my role here other than to leach and soak up all this info. How can I contribute to those who help me so much?
I'd assume reviews n tds, bloods, but still I feel I'm shorting the community. Any suggestions on how the newer guys can be more useful would be great. I'm not looking to suck your dick just yet. But would like to be more Involved.
~ stink

There are no roles to be filled, just be yourself really. However, to more specifically answer your how do I contribute question
hot chics
lab results
workouts either within a log or not within a log
hot chics
questions
funny thread
food thread
hot chics

In any order haha

Last edited:
As a newer member around here. I swing thru, grab the latest deals n promos. Reap the benefits of all Your hard work and self education. I've really come to value this place. But I don't feel like I have alot to offer you. My aas knowledge is beyond elementary to yours. Often feels like I'm a student chillin in the teachers lounge.

So what's my role here other than to leach and soak up all this info. How can I contribute to those who help me so much?
I'd assume reviews n tds, bloods, but still I feel I'm shorting the community. Any suggestions on how the newer guys can be more useful would be great. I'm not looking to suck your dick just yet. But would like to be more Involved.
~ stink
Is this a love letter to the ASF members?

Labs or logs for sure. I will say though, I think you're possibly the funniest guy here. I'm constantly laughing my ass off when I see your posts.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

true stink you're a funny dude

Is this a love letter to the ASF members?
Big time. Haha shits scary as a Newb with zero Guidance. Being here I feel like there's a safety net. Plus.
Got 3 little 5ml jugs of mast prop today simply for being a part of this place.
changed my mind.Blowjobs on the house.

Big time. Haha shits scary as a Newb with zero Guidance. Being here I feel like there's a safety net. Plus.

BJs on the house?

Rumor has it that’s how Rhee hit his pretty knees lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinkfinger you rock brother...rock on !

You should stop on over a give Arnold a neg for being a douche.

give this shit a rest man or take some fkken AI for your hurt butt. I for one am tired of this HS bullshit on every fkken thread.. you sound like a teenage snpacht conversation ffs

Complimentary blow jobs are a good start.... keeping your stink finger to yourself helps too
17c3923deaa953c875e948f33a188438.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Change your name so I don’t have to goddamn say stink finger in my head and imagine all the possible ways one might acquire such a thing every time I read one of your posts. :)

Jk, I already remember who you are, which means IMHO you’re already contributing content. :)

There are no roles to be filled, just be yourself really. However, to more specifically answer your how do I contribute question
hot chics
lab results
workouts either within a log or not within a log
hot chics
questions
funny thread
food thread
hot chics

In any order haha

I need to add to this.. he definitely needs to add hot chics

And before I forget, last but not least hot chics

Anything that you contribute regardless of what you manufacture will be helping out the community.. your questions alone will generate topics where everyone involved can learn and take something away from including those that offer their experience, because they will find out that there is other unique experiences out there besides their own..

Simply just participate, keep up the morale with the brotherhood and support for the rest of your fellow peers..

we are all here to share the same common goal and that is self improvement, regardless of what levels people are at in this lifestyle, the one thing that universally binds all of us together is that all of us are ultimately seeking to produce a better version of ourselves.. no one is better than the other..

Rumor has it that’s how Rhee hit his pretty knees lol

Word has it that his knees are prettier than your hair? That didn't come from me...

After being pretty much bed to couch for nearly 2 years....Just now getting back to some form of normality,gym,diet,life as it should be,,,,this forum is a place I have come to not only respect but grown to appreciate more and more as the years go by...Yes,, some of the Vets are gone(which I miss every day) but new people chine in making it a who's who of Assholes ,comics ,18 year old know it all's and the list is endless.....But,,,some how it works............I've learned way more than I've tried to lend....Each day is a stuggle now for me,,,between the Dr.s and hospitals,meds and disability,,,but I still do what I know and have no regrets...............I'm happy to have these guys listen,joke and make fun of an old ass like me....So,,,just be there for your brothers in and mainly out of the gym,,,that's where life is hard !!!

Labs my man. First off you owe them to yourself and if you want to give back to asf then it’s nice to post them. Something like.... I was running said sponsors test e at 750mg a week. I was also using their proviron (notice the free test is sky high) and adex ( notice estrogen is in check) everything looks to be good from said sponsor on this order. Also mention pin schedule, how long you were using, and last pin from blood draw. Also if you pull bad bloods definitely still post them. Guys who “ keep that between themselves and the sponsors” and just have the sponsor send them freebies and replacements are only hurting other members. Just think how many other guys could have the same batch or how much of it the sponsor could have left and if no one publicly lets it be known 95% of these sponsors will keep selling it and act like they didn’t know anything. So to sum it up pull bloods and post up!

~ stink

You are already on the right track. Just thank god your not like most newbies who come here, pick a source and start making claims that the gear is bunk bc they didn’t gain 10lbs of muscle after a good night sleep. Lmao

Talk more shit!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Told ya it would come!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back