• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puretropin log

Get Shredded!
So hard to say but, purity and how well the amino acid sequences were folded has something to do with it for sure.
I see. That makes sense. I haven't spent the time to learn much about GH manufacturing so I'm a little ignorant of that. Thanks for the info Monte

So hard to say but, purity and how well the amino acid sequences were folded has something to do with it for sure.

So far the Puretropin has been a very different (good) experience for me vs the last time I ran HGH.

Couple pics from today...

V5feOuT.jpg

jJvsxpb.jpg

Day 4 of 5ius taken AM in a fasted state. I've been alternating between intramuscular and sub-q. Today I pinned my tricep. I think I'm going to pin 7 days a week for the next 4 weeks until I get my IGF-1 numbers up. At that point I'll switch over to Monday thru Friday injections. Too early for any sides to appear, but I'll be keeping an eye on things. I would expect to start seeing some water retention in the next week or so.
I have seen a number of guys over the years say IM is best with GH. I tend to agree but mixing it up subq and IM seems like the best of both worlds.
I'm getting a serious pump on these Pures.

I have seen a number of guys over the years say IM is best with GH. I tend to agree but mixing it up subq and IM seems like the best of both worlds.

Do guys use a steroid needle for those IM injections?

"a steroid needle" no, most people use slin pins. i'm one of the few on here that do GH via IV injections, still use a slin pin. when i did IM or sub q, i still used slin pins as well. tri's and pecs were my go to IM spots, stomach for sub q.

Last edited:
Umm I thought everyone used a needle for IM injections? Didn't know it was called a steroid needle though

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

"a steroid needle" no, most people use slin pins. i'm one of the few on here that do GH via IV injections, still use a slin pin. when i did IM or sub q, i still used slin pins as well. tri's and pecs were my go to IM spots, stomach for sub q.
IV? :eek: Damn!

Crazy pumps here too, Heavy. I alternate IM and sub-q for the simple fact that it gives me more sites to pin, otherwise I'm limited to the navel area only and that gets painful after several days of pinning the same area. Today I did a shot in my front delt.

Steroid needle?? Really just said that... un educated rookie comment

Damn, you guys are ruthless. Seriously, you would think a forum for a group of guys would be uplifting and not mean spirited. I'm sorry, I didn't feel like typing out, "do you use a 1-1.5" 23 gauge syringe". Calm your tits bro. For fucks sake.

Damn, you guys are ruthless. Seriously, you would think a forum for a group of guys would be uplifting and not mean spirited. I'm sorry, I didn't feel like typing out, "do you use a 1-1.5" 23 gauge syringe". Calm your tits bro. For fucks sake.

because some of us use 25g, or 27g as well. i haven't used anything larger than 25 in years. specificity helps sometimes. :winkfinger:

edited to add: not to mention all of those sizes of needles aren't only used for the administration of anabolic compounds, if anything that would be a super small niche of their use so generally speaking it's still improper to use that particular terminology. just because an insecticide specifically engineered to kill cockroaches happens to kill ants, you aren't going to call it the ant spray or insecticide.

Last edited:
I definitely use 25 gauge. Haven't used 23 since my first cycle. I discovered, however, that i have to stick to 3 cc syringes, because a 5 cc syringe will not push oil through a 25 gauge needle. I guess it's 23 gauge for that.

Bearjew, the answer is no. we use insulin needles.

Once you're here for a while you'll understand.

There are so many new members who come here and post questions they could easily be found in a two second Google search.

Now given, this is a place for learning and asking questions but, a lot of the time there has been no effort by the questioner to do any research on their own. It's what members refer to as soon feeding info and they don't like to do that since many here have put in a lot of time in their own figuring things out.

Be as specific as possible when you ask a question and that will cut down on the smart ass answers.

And to your question, no. Not many use a typical syringe to administer gh. A half inch insulin pin can get into a muscle in most people unless you're a fat slob. Usually, delts, biceps, triceps, upper chest, Traps.

Once you're here for a while you'll understand.

There are so many new members who come here and post questions they could easily be found in a two second Google search.

Now given, this is a place for learning and asking questions but, a lot of the time there has been no effort by the questioner to do any research on their own. It's what members refer to as soon feeding info and they don't like to do that since many here have put in a lot of time in their own figuring things out.

Be as specific as possible when you ask a question and that will cut down on the smart ass answers.

And to your question, no. Not many use a typical syringe to administer gh. A half inch insulin pin can get into a muscle in most people unless you're a fat slob. Usually, delts, biceps, triceps, upper chest, Traps.

I guess I’m still too new to understand yet. But I appreciate the explanation as well as answering my question fellas. I’ll keep the google thing in mind and specificity as well.

You think this forum is ruthless .. go to MESO!!! Go ask those Same questions between your cycle you have and inconsistent diet and training you posted.. this is not one bit coming off mean spirit ..!! It’s a way to open up your eyes and realize your not ready . You already posted how many cycles you’ve done and look like you don’t even go to the gym..

You think this forum is ruthless .. go to MESO!!! Go ask those Same questions between your cycle you have and inconsistent diet and training you posted.. this is not one bit coming off mean spirit ..!! It’s a way to open up your eyes and realize your not ready . You already posted how many cycles you’ve done and look like you don’t even go to the gym..

Look like i don't go to the gym? Lmao. You're fucking high kid.

Kid?? I don’t think so.. I already gave you advice on your other thread about all the shit you want to take and still have a shitry diet and training because of your GF..

1. Diet is on point during week, weekend is only thing slacking. I'm fixing that. I've made that clear.
2. Training is on point, I train 6 days a week typically and I'm integrating increased fasted cardio.

See, that's the positive reinforcement that gets my dick hard. Thanks
you want positive enforcement here goes
.. Don’t let no one stand in the pursuit of your goals !!! Be the best MOTHER FUCKER you can and don’t let petty shit get in the way!!! Take all that hate and negativity put in a ball and make it your bitch.. !!

Almost 4 weeks in on the Puretropin @5ius/day. I've been running it 7 days a week. Body weight is 235lbs first thing in the morning. Sides are about the same, crazy water retention noticed mainly in my hands, and tingling in my fingers. Numbness in my hands at night that require frequent position changes. Still no lethargy or wrist pain, which is good. Strength is up and my muscles are feeling very full. I feel like I have a constant pump, even when not training. Pumps while training are painful and I'm finding more time in between sets is needed to let the pain subside a bit before moving on to the next set.

I started pre-workout insulin (8ius) on Thursday evening (arm training) and the pump was even more intense. My arms felt like they were going to explode. I'm going to bump the insulin up bit today for shoulder training and run it at 10ius for a few days, and then increase it to 13ius going forward.

More to come.

Almost 4 weeks in on the Puretropin @5ius/day. I've been running it 7 days a week. Body weight is 235lbs first thing in the morning. Sides are about the same, crazy water retention noticed mainly in my hands, and tingling in my fingers. Numbness in my hands at night that require frequent position changes. Still no lethargy or wrist pain, which is good. Strength is up and my muscles are feeling very full. I feel like I have a constant pump, even when not training. Pumps while training are painful and I'm finding more time in between sets is needed to let the pain subside a bit before moving on to the next set.

I started pre-workout insulin (8ius) on Thursday evening (arm training) and the pump was even more intense. My arms felt like they were going to explode. I'm going to bump the insulin up bit today for shoulder training and run it at 10ius for a few days, and then increase it to 13ius going forward.

More to come.
Very good signs.

What's your water intake looking like?

Very good signs.

What's your water intake looking like?

1 gallon per day.

10ius of insulin went well today. I had my morning meal replacement shake and my intra-workout shake pretty much back to back since I trained at 10:30am this morning.

9:00AM - meal replacement shake
60g of protein in the form of whey isolate
50g of carbs in the form of oats
30g of fats in the form of peanut butter (I actually screwed this up and shouldn't have taken in any fats this close to the insulin)

10:30AM - 10ius of insulin

10:45AM - 12:30PM - Training

Intra-workout shake
50g of protein - hydrolyzed whey
60g of carbs - Glycofuse
10g creatine
10g EAAs
*No sign of any hypoglycemia during training.

1:45PM - Post workout meal
200g chicken
150g basmati rice

Tomorrow is quad day. I think I'm going to go for 13ius of insulin since it's a big muscle day.

Last edited:
1 gallon per day.

10ius of insulin went well today. I had my morning meal replacement shake and my intra-workout shake pretty much back to back since I trained at 10:30am this morning.

30g of fats in the form of peanut butter (I actually screwed this up and shouldn't have taken in any fats this close to the insulin)

Intra-workout shake
60g of carbs - Glycofuse
10g creatine
10g EAAs

200g chicken
150g basmati rice

Tomorrow is quad day. I think I'm going to go for 13ius of insulin since it's a big muscle day.
Have you thought about maybe taking in an extra half gallon? Might help with that water retention...... More water in means more water out.

1 gallon per day.

Intra-workout shake
60g of carbs - Glycofuse
10g creatine
10g EAAs

200g chicken
150g basmati rice

One more thing..... Your comment about the fats and insulin.

Fats won't be stored just from the insulin...... Pretty common thinking but isn't right.

Back