• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testing for heavy metal contamination.

Jospya1974

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know there are tests to confirm which steroid you have. But my main concern is contamination. Has anyone ever used the heavy metal contamination test strips with their gear to check for metals?

Buy Chorella and use it everyh day fasted and you will detox your body . And most important try to use a good quality lab without heavy metals inside like Para Pharma .

TR

Why you dont like Chorella??? Maybe because your sponsor dont sell it. Chorella as many doctor studies showing that is cleans your body from heavy metals when using to much tuna or fish on your diet and also using bad quality gear like i use before .

A.Font big huge broi. Im the same person as when i was sponsored by PSL ( them you promote me now you dont like it ) . I am the same person sponsored or not sponsored , im here to tell the truth , what im using and what i love and hate .

TR

Cool study on chlorella and nutracueticals detoxifying heavy metals specifically from dental implants and amalgam fillings.

I had all my amalgam replaced in 1994 with epoxy. Dentist said would last 10 years. Amalgam is illegal in most civilized countries. Dentist in the USA will scoff at you and say that the Hg (as much as 50% in these fillings) can’t be released into your body. Follow the money.

As for the OP, I am not sure how any lab would know if any of their source materials contained these contaminants. Compared to intaking metals via eating, I not convinced that these small injected amounts of steroids we use could contain more than what we eat every day or breathe in even.

Maybe MONSTRO’s amounts? I dunno.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6523211/

Good point. And you're probably right. I'm on trt right now and I've been considering doing a cycle of test to start out. My only other experience with ugl chemicals was bpc157 from an online vendor. 1 shot 5mcg of whatever that stuff was and I got horrible side effects. Extreme vertigo for days. And an intolerance to caffeine and alchohol for 8 months.

Back