• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin crashing as we speak

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Down over 14% and counting.:whatthefuck:

Because of rumor or someone said something so people start selling.

Not a real investment.

Exactly.

Everything is fucked right now. Crypto is speculative, securities are speculative and today just confirmed what we all knew was happening, which is that the dollar is losing value faster than anyone expected.

There’s really no where good to park your savings right now.

No bueno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elon pulled out or so I heard.

Exactly this. Tesla announced they will not be taking BTC for cars. Why? Because of coal mining. Yep. Somehow coal mining money is buying BTC, so for the sake of the environment, they are "temporarily banning" BTC in Tesla.

Exactly this. Tesla announced they will not be taking BTC for cars. Why? Because of coal mining. Yep. Somehow coal mining money is buying BTC, so for the sake of the environment, they are "temporarily banning" BTC in Tesla.

Lol and that is a big deal why? Somehow the fact that BTC can’t be used to buy Teslas anymore makes or breaks the value of BTC? I’m sure it would really affect the value of dollar if he chose to only accept pesos lol.

It’s all based on emotion.

Look at her face. It's looks like she took one to the pooper ?

:roflmao:

Attachments

• 1620865906278-658100292.jpg
    1620865906278-658100292.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
Lol and that is a big deal why? Somehow the fact that BTC can’t be used to buy Teslas anymore makes or breaks the value of BTC? I’m sure it would really affect the value of dollar if he chose to only accept pesos lol.

It’s all based on emotion.

100% emotion. Just like the stock market. It's all about "feelz".

IML Gear Cream!
That why I buy and donate immediately. I have bad luck

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

That why I buy and donate immediately. I have bad luck

Same here. BTC could be raising in value for a month straight........the moment I buy....drops like a rock.
Happens every time.

Same here. BTC could be raising in value for a month straight........the moment I buy....drops like a rock.
Happens every time.
Yup my $9 is now $8...fucking bullshit lol

Oh BTW, anyone else get a antichrist vibe from Elon? Everyone practically worships the dude........

It needs a pull back. Tbh. Itll rebound even higher. Elon is just following the money. All the new emotional buyers are going to wash out soon lmfao

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

When a few hundred makes or breaks the wallet. They wash out. Long term investors that have studied the market know to stay in and buy the dips.

Get Shredded!
As long as it stays over $46,000 it looks prime for a rebound...if it drops below that we might be in for a wild ride lol

Just wait for the last rotation of alt coins to hit. btc is not going anywhere even if it does drop below 46

Oh BTW, anyone else get a antichrist vibe from Elon? Everyone practically worships the dude........

Well at least he and Grimes look like 2 very loving and well adjusted parents...

Not...

Attachments

• 803A4400-2C22-48A0-95BE-C71753BC2211.jpeg
    803A4400-2C22-48A0-95BE-C71753BC2211.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 48
Dtcc liquidity test today (bank stress test).
Hedgefunds tryed shorting telsa to the ground. A few weeks ago Elon tweeted. I am become meme the destroyer of shorts..
Then 1 day b4 the stress test. He says oh I'm. Not taking crypto... Hedgies are storing/hiding funds in crypto. He made this tweet to burn there back up funds needed to secure the books for the stress test.
6816d79.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

maybe this explains it

“I’m actually making history tonight as the first person with Asperger’s to host ‘SNL.’ Or at least the first to admit it. So I won’t make a lot of eye contact with the cast tonight. But don’t worry, I’m pretty good at running ‘human’ in emulation mode.”
— Elon Musk

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/w...s-why-thats-raising-some-eyebrows-11620667511

maybe this explains it

“I’m actually making history tonight as the first person with Asperger’s to host ‘SNL.’ Or at least the first to admit it. So I won’t make a lot of eye contact with the cast tonight. But don’t worry, I’m pretty good at running ‘human’ in emulation mode.”
— Elon Musk

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/w...s-why-thats-raising-some-eyebrows-11620667511

That actually does explain a lot, including the expression on his face in the picture I posted above.

Back