• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inflation SKYROCKETS To Highest Levels Since Great Recession

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Inflation SKYROCKETS To Highest Levels Since Great Recession

President Joe Biden received further negative news Wednesday about the economic environment in the U.S. under his leadership as newly released numbers show that the economy is overheating and inflation is growing at an even higher rate than anticipated.

“Inflation accelerated at its fastest pace in more than 12 years for April as the U.S. economic recovery kicked into gear and energy prices jumped higher,” CNBC reported. “The Consumer Price Index, which measures a basket of goods as well as energy and housing costs, rose 4.2% from a year ago, compared to the Dow Jones estimate for a 3.6% increase. The monthly gain was 0.8%, against the expected 0.2%.”

The report sent the stock market tumbling shortly after it was released by the Department of Labor.

“Rising commodity markets, supply-chain blockages and hiring difficulties have prompted some investors to expect a prolonged upswing in consumer prices,” The Wall Street Journal reported. “That could lead the Federal Reserve to raise its target for short-term interest rates sooner than it has signaled, potentially weighing on stocks and other assets that have benefited from over a year of near-zero borrowing costs.”

The news comes less than a week after the Biden administration suffered a major setback when April’s jobs report showed that only 266,000 jobs were added to the economy, 700,000 less than had been projected.

The black unemployment rate increased, 18,000 manufacturing jobs were lost, no construction jobs were added, unemployment for Americans without any college education increased, and women had a net loss in jobs. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics said that nearly 10 million Americans, 9.8 million to be exact, remained unemployed in Biden’s economy.

News of last week’s abysmal job numbers was made even worse when the job numbers from March, which originally saw an estimated gain of 916,000 new jobs, had been revised down to 770,000 jobs, “meaning that the net number of people employed over the past month, relative to what was known just hours ago, was a mere 120,000,” Bloomberg News reported.

Biden struggled to respond to the jobs report, claiming that it proved that the economy was “moving in the right direction” and that it showed “we’re on the right track.”

Biden faced further negative news this week about conditions in the U.S. under his leadership when U.S. Customs and Border Protection released new numbers that showed that Biden’s border crisis worsened during the month of April.

CBP data published Tuesday showed that immigration arrests and detentions on the U.S.-Mexico shot up to in April at 178,622, a 3% increase from March, the highest in the history of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The media tried to spin the news as a bit of a win for the Biden administration because the surge in arrests of illegal aliens was driven in large part by single adults while the number of unaccompanied minors apprehended fell.

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...eat-recession-follows-disastrous-jobs-report?

Bahah you are that stupid huh? 100 days of Biden and how much has he spent? 6 trillion? Now he wants to spend even more lol.
Gas prices, we were 100% reliant on the US for oil and yet Biden didn't like that.

It’s a pipeline that was hacked by Trumps Russian buddy’s. Nothing to do with independence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a pipeline that was hacked by Trumps Russian buddy’s. Nothing to do with independence

Yeah? So where's Biden at? If that's true shouldn't Biden slap Russia?

As soon as I saw them say Russia Russia Russia I was like ah ok it was probably China. LOL

That’s because the drugs have destroyed your ability to think

You know they aren’t working on it?

Yeah? When is it coming? Sanctions? War? He already said it's a private matter and government shouldn't be involved.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
It’s not like they haven’t admitted to it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/business-57050690.amp

Did you read the article you posted?

"I'm gonna be meeting with President Putin and so far there is no evidence, based on our intelligence people, that Russia is involved," he said.

"Although, there's evidence that the actors' ransomware is in Russia - they have some responsibility to deal with this."

LMAO the dems always point to Russia and then the fools buy it hook line and sinker EVERY SINGLE time

OMG, Im dying laughing. Once again, Russia...

Meanwhile it's ALWAYS bc the dems are behind it. Either they, or they are complicit with China.

"IF" their was an actual hack it was the dems themselves and their rogue CIA doing it for them, or their buddies over in China.

Take that to the bank.

Did you read the article you posted?

"I'm gonna be meeting with President Putin and so far there is no evidence, based on our intelligence people, that Russia is involved," he said.

"Although, there's evidence that the actors' ransomware is in Russia - they have some responsibility to deal with this."

Cmon now, you know they have to try and blame Trump. They can't blame the guy passing out trillions for his wish list.

Do any of them know how screwed we are? Biden won't even talk about or answer questions about inflation. These people seriously have mental issues. They cut their nose off to spite their face.

Oh and 9 states so far are killing the extra unemployment and the number is growing. This is going to get good.

LMAO the dems always point to Russia and then the fools buy it hook line and sinker EVERY SINGLE time

Meanwhile it's ALWAYS bc the dems are behind it. Either they, or they are complicit with China.

"IF" their was an actual hack it was the dems themselves and their rogue CIA doing it for them, or their buddies over in China.

Take that to the bank.

Best part is they have power now. So if it's true what will Biden do? Nothing because it's all bullshit. I'm still shocked they didn't try and blame covid on Russia.

Take that to the bank.

Trump is not going to fuck you. Keep trying though.

Best part is they have power now. So if it's true what will Biden do? Nothing because it's all bullshit. I'm still shocked they didn't try and blame covid on Russia.

if he doesn’t I’ll criticize him for it.

Everything is Biden's fault... All of the woes this country has has ALL been created by Biden.
I didn't even say such foolish things about Trump.
U guys are pathetic.
Your hatred for him is slowly killing you.
Meanwhile. On FUCKING EARTH... ur guy lied for four years straight.. Sucked Putins dick..and put us all at risk.
Wait. I thought u guys said Biden was gonna be forced out and Idiot reinstalled as POTUS.
When is that happening?
Weirdos.. All of u.
ColossalAngelicImperialeagle-max-1mb.gif

Everything is Biden's fault... All of the woes this country has has ALL been created by Biden.
U guys are pathetic.
Meanwhile. On FUCKING EARTH... ur guy lied for four years straight.. Sucked Putins dick..and put us all at risk.
Wait. I thought u guys said Biden was gonna be forced out and Idiot reinstalled as POTUS.
When is that happening?
Weirdos.. All of u.

It’s absolutely a cult.

You know most of us are just fucking with you, right? Most of us know the president is a puppet controlled by his masters. You can thank the last 4 years of hard extreme left MSM "everything is Trump's fault" for us returning the favor now. Biden is so far gone he's barely responsible for the poops he takes.

Oh I know you guys don't believe half of the shitty claims u make.

Get Shredded!
U guys are pathetic.
When is that happening?
Weirdos.. All of u.

Ho Lee chit replace Bidens name with Trump's name with what you just typed. Yet your party did even worse with Trump. You people are so foolish. The double talk amuses me.

You know most of us are just fucking with you, right? Most of us know the president is a puppet controlled by his masters. You can thank the last 4 years of hard extreme left MSM "everything is Trump's fault" for us returning the favor now. Biden is so far gone he's barely responsible for the poops he takes.

I'm not. Biden is a POS straight up. How long had he been in politics? What has he done thats good? Crime bill? Spending on a wish list and calling it a covid bill? Inflation and more spending? No questions please. Shit is a joke and yes it pIsses me the hell off.

U guys are pathetic.
When is that happening?
Weirdos.. All of u.

Who's sucking putins dick? I thought Russian fucked with our fuel supply and not a word.

I'm not. Biden is a POS straight up. How long had he been in politics? What has he done thats good? Crime bill? Spending on a wish list and calling it a covid bill? Inflation and more spending? No questions please. Shit is a joke and yes it pIsses me the hell off.

I'll give you that he's got 50yrs of crappy politics. But I think we both agree that the current position he is in is 100% someone else's doing. Meaning someone else got him into office, someone else is coaching him on what to do next, etc, etc. He is *the* biggest puppet of all time. He can't even go to the bathroom without Jill running to help.

U guys are pathetic.
When is that happening?
Weirdos.. All of u.

:roflmao:

See, now you get it. It is all bidens fault, he can't string two sentences together.

I'll give you that he's got 50yrs of crappy politics. But I think we both agree that the current position he is in is 100% someone else's doing. Meaning someone else got him into office, someone else is coaching him on what to do next, etc, etc. He is *the* biggest puppet of all time. He can't even go to the bathroom without Jill running to help.

Oh I agree but then again his stupid voters knew this also. Hell he stayed in his basement during the election. Says all I need to know about his base and how dumb they are.
I'm not happy with the cash I'm losing right know but we will be fine and I still will get my vette. Screw his voters I hope they have to walk thats what they want anyway.
Press secretary said today if you had a electric car you wouldn't have to worry about the pipeline. Pure utter bullshit. How you going to charge that car? They can't even keep the power on in CA to run your refrigerator let alone charge your car. Libs are this stupid.
Yeah I'm a racist against these stupid ass white libs.

Last edited:
Kil and Bidens fault ! Both touch young Asian boys !

:clapping:

Attachments

• 1620865385794218442468.jpg
    1620865385794218442468.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
JUST IN - Clinton/Obama economic adviser Summers sends an inflation warning to the White House.

Urges Biden to shift course, expire unemployment benefits and "slow the rush to distribute Covid relief funds".

JUST IN - Clinton/Obama economic adviser Summers sends an inflation warning to the White House.

Urges Biden to shift course, expire unemployment benefits and "slow the rush to distribute Covid relief funds".

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back