• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BLM/Antifa Mega Thread

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rather than creating a new thread for every stupid thing that happens on a daily basis, I'm starting this thread.

Latest:

BREAKING: Heavily armed anarchist militia in Portland stop traffic, assault driver at gunpoint while he attempts to defend himself

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1390478047271395330

Ugh
Shoulda pulled to shoot not pulled to scare. He probly got stompped to shit

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Ugh
Shoulda pulled to shoot not pulled to scare. He probly got stompped to shit

It would have been suicide if he'd opened fire. Heavily outgunned...although some of the weapons are clearly unloaded and for show only. But who would notice that in the heat of the moment?

1) Don't drive into a mob.
2) If you do drive into a mob, don't stop.

kinda hard for people with jobs to keep up on this shit during work and end up in these situations just driving home. The really need to send the gaurd and sweep the streets. Its time to end this bullshit.

Yea I guess he was pretty fucked either way.
Hate seeing this shit. Not hate that u post it. Just that when I watch it.. Before baby stink was here. I took Mrs stink to the beach for a night walk and cheese steak. When we parked n got out. There were 2 kids running towards us. (football field or so away) And probly 30 or 40 chasing after. Those 2 kids got swallowed up in the crowd and we watched them get beaten to a pulp as we walked by. All I could think is... If this mob comes our way. There just isn't anything I can do to fully protect her. Was an awful feeling.
When ur got. Your got.
Ps. That was the best cheese steak I ever had. It was a football sized roll. They cut in half. Gut the bread out and pack it with CS. Mmmmmmm

kinda hard for people with jobs to keep up on this shit during work and end up in these situations just driving home. The really need to send the gaurd and sweep the streets. Its time to end this bullshit.

Agreed. Also why it's important to know your area, what is going on, etc. Situational awareness to the extreme. And then to know what you will do ahead of time if the situation presents itself. The guy was driving a 4x4. In the time it took them to surround his vehicle he could have already had it in 4wd. I would not stop or hesitate to drive over people who are doing this. Period. The whole reason of having a 4x4 is not to let little obstacles deter you.

LE should and probably already has created fake antifa profiles, and should post a meeting for a large riot and collect them all up. its time to end this

Working in center city philly, this has been on my mind for a while now, my route is right through all of the usual protest areas. I use waze to get home every day just for the traffic alerts...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Feel like I've been here before

Working in center city philly, this has been on my mind for a while now, my route is right through all of the usual protest areas. I use waze to get home every day just for the traffic alerts...:coffee:
I was just in philly a week ago, north east freeways are a mess, 276 to the 1 almost got into an accident with people trying to exit right as we enter and that jersey barrier in the middle lane for constriction

On a related note, I have seen attempts to thwart this tactic (although it is an excellent idea and highly recommended). For example, one bad actor will gather up several cell phones and take them to an intersection. This creates a false impression that there are 100 protestors blocking an intersection (or there is a traffic jam at said area). Meanwhile, the actual mob can be someplace else.

my mom grew up in philly she has always said the worst thing to happen was they broke up organized crime

my mom grew up in philly she has always said the worst thing to happen was they broke up organized crime
It's still around, they are just more bussiness men and less two behind the ear kind of guys...:coffee:

What kind of a person...PARENT...says things like this in front of their kid? "I was scared because you're a murderer and you're going to kill me and my son." For a traffic stop...

Yea I guess he was pretty fucked either way.
Hate seeing this shit. Not hate that u post it. Just that when I watch it.. Before baby stink was here. I took Mrs stink to the beach for a night walk and cheese steak. When we parked n got out. There were 2 kids running towards us. (football field or so away) And probly 30 or 40 chasing after. Those 2 kids got swallowed up in the crowd and we watched them get beaten to a pulp as we walked by. All I could think is... If this mob comes our way. There just isn't anything I can do to fully protect her. Was an awful feeling.
When ur got. Your got.
Ps. That was the best cheese steak I ever had. It was a football sized roll. They cut in half. Gut the bread out and pack it with CS. Mmmmmmm

I know that helpless feeling well. Was in a row boat using a single canoe paddle with my then 3 year old daughter and we were cutting through a narrow channel in an area that wasn't familiar to me. It was too narrow to paddle in the water and as I was pushing on the high, steep bank I dropped the oar. As I went to pick it up I was face to face with a rather antsy and nervous moccasin. He was coiled up and just shy of 5 foot long. As I slowly sat up straight I realized the bank was full of them and our presence was making them all very skittish. I figure there were at least a dozen of them. I knew I had to move very slowly, but didn't have time to spit before that fat bastard came off the bank and right in the boat. That set off the rest of them slithering all over like a bunch of Shriners in tiny cars at a parade. I was barefoot, nothing on but a pair of shorts and had no weapon - not even a stick - so I just grabbed my daughter and lifted her above my head. There was nothing else I could do but sit there and wait to get bit while making sure that nothing happened to her. Eventually, the fat bastard calmed down a bit and I got the paddle back. He kept slithering around the boat but at least I had the paddle to keep him away from us. I kept my daughter on my shoulders and slowly got the hell out of there. Once we were clear, I set my daughter on the bank and told her to go tell mommy to bring me the 45 and two extra magazines.

Way off topic I know, but there are times like that when you are completely at someone or something's mercy and there really isn't shit you can do but pray. I hate feeling helpless.

I fuckin hate snakes bro. That story make my skin crawl. Fuck that!

as for the other stories.... this is why some of us ‘good guys’ should just carry belt fed full-automatics mounted on top of our trucks and hire an illegal to ride with us with the condition that 1000 kills gets you legal citizenship as long as you don’t have a criminal background/ record in your home country.

I know I know.... great fucking idea.

I should be President!

Armed political extremists attacking citizens on a daily basis, trying to form their own paramilitaries and quasi-governments and attacking government buildings... definitely NOT a terrorist group... seems more like an idea to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know that helpless feeling well. Was in a row boat using a single canoe paddle with my then 3 year old daughter and we were cutting through a narrow channel in an area that wasn't familiar to me. It was too narrow to paddle in the water and as I was pushing on the high, steep bank I dropped the oar. As I went to pick it up I was face to face with a rather antsy and nervous moccasin. He was coiled up and just shy of 5 foot long. As I slowly sat up straight I realized the bank was full of them and our presence was making them all very skittish. I figure there were at least a dozen of them. I knew I had to move very slowly, but didn't have time to spit before that fat bastard came off the bank and right in the boat. That set off the rest of them slithering all over like a bunch of Shriners in tiny cars at a parade. I was barefoot, nothing on but a pair of shorts and had no weapon - not even a stick - so I just grabbed my daughter and lifted her above my head. There was nothing else I could do but sit there and wait to get bit while making sure that nothing happened to her. Eventually, the fat bastard calmed down a bit and I got the paddle back. He kept slithering around the boat but at least I had the paddle to keep him away from us. I kept my daughter on my shoulders and slowly got the hell out of there. Once we were clear, I set my daughter on the bank and told her to go tell mommy to bring me the 45 and two extra magazines.

Way off topic I know, but there are times like that when you are completely at someone or something's mercy and there really isn't shit you can do but pray. I hate feeling helpless.
No way. I'd be shitting my pants. That helpless feeling... It's almost primal in a way. Like the zebra and lion. The zebra stands no chance. Being an intelligent human capable of what we are. Being the top of the food chain stuck in that safe mentality. And suddenly your at the mercy of nature. Feeling like the zebra isn't pretty for a Change.

Who's going to be your VP pick? DeSantis?

haha .... I’d never in a million years would want that job but... if I had to.... I think Jim Jordan is one of the last honest down to earth politicians at this point.

if he refused I’d pick someone from this board with zero political experience... can’t fuck this shit up any more than these idiot career politicians already have... I’d prolly pick Wes Inman .... dudes got heart. Seen/experienced both sides of the spectrum throughout his life.... can crush frying pans with his bare hands... that’s what this country needs. A dude like Wes.

Then I’d prolly fake my death and he’d have to become prez.

but the federal government would shrink greatly during my time... that’s 1000% certain.

these fucking “civil servants” and their millionaire lifestyles and assets would disappear overnight!

180191882_10222252662720151_3395865095512605278_n.jpg

See, they in their heart of hearts think the right people just haven't tried it yet, but it works.

Ha almost wants to apologize for banging a underage girl when he was 50, and lied .

Attachments

• 1620517346724-112502626.jpg
    1620517346724-112502626.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
I used to think those ( obama is a monkey or michelle has a penis )memes were distasteful, attack the man or his principles and policies but leave the family alone, but after watching how viciously they attacked trumps wife and children I really dont feel like people have gotten even close to started on Biden

Back