• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TREN REPLACEMENT THERAPY - My Thoughts On Using Trenbolone FOREVER As "TRT"

If i have to choose only one steroid , i chose trenbolone e , even over test , i love it . Im a huge fan of tren because it helps me look like im using hgh without using but im not that crazy to use it all year round .

This is my shape using trenbolone without test :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHmVznMfjZU&t=13s
Get the hell outta here. You run just tren? No test? And then pct or are you doing trt?

And I just gotta say I had to close the video about 9 minutes in because I had no fucking idea what half the shit being thrown at me was.

If i have to choose only one steroid , i chose trenbolone e , even over test , i love it . Im a huge fan of tren because it helps me look like im using hgh without using but im not that crazy to use it all year round .

Fantastic shape.

How old were you here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the hell outta here. You run just tren? No test? And then pct or are you doing trt?

Why you need to know about PCT ? i post video to show how i look like using tren without test , no carbs only protein. Do you think anybody can be in that condition doing PCT , came on bro

Wow brother you look awesome! How much Tren are you dosing a week? I love it but as I said, but I have to go easy on the dosage, it f@cks with me big time. I wish more doctors would look into this and recommend Tren over test. I myself have a huge problem with estrogen effects using TC. when I run Tren I have no issues at all with my nipples getting sensitive. AI’s kill my joints too, so I have to deal with the sides of estrogen preventatives just to TRT.

Why you need to know about PCT ? i post video to show how i look like using tren without test , no carbs only protein. Do you think anybody can be in that condition doing PCT , came on bro

i kind of figured but I was just trying to squeeze for some info lol so okay I get the picture that you just smash some tren and then go back to trt at some point. Are you having any crazy symptoms when you do this? I think everyones thought of doing this but nobody had the balls until now

IML Gear Cream!
And the biggest part of my wuestion I forgot: when you’re running this tren you’re not even taking your trt dose like normal? Just strictly tren is going into your body during that time?

And the biggest part of my wuestion I forgot: when you’re running this tren you’re not even taking your trt dose like normal? Just strictly tren is going into your body during that time?
Is test always necessary?

As far as I knew 路*♂️ This is kind of blowing my mind
Every compound was made to be taken alone. Some of my favorite cycles involve no test. It wasn’t really gospel until the internet boards. I always laugh when I see guys say oral only cycles are a waste or like it’s some death sentence or other bs. Favorite cycle used to be tren 400-600mg a week, dbol 25mg a day, anavar 50mg a day. Sometimes I’ll drop all injectables and run orals only for a few weeks. It’s all suppressive.

Wow brother you look awesome! How much Tren are you dosing a week? I love it but as I said, but I have to go easy on the dosage, it f@cks with me big time. I wish more doctors would look into this and recommend Tren over test. I myself have a huge problem with estrogen effects using TC. when I run Tren I have no issues at all with my nipples getting sensitive. AI’s kill my joints too, so I have to deal with the sides of estrogen preventatives just to TRT.

Even for me if the trenbolone is good quality 500mg week is amazing to change you body so quick . I also only use AI if i feel signs of high estrogen

This is something i did in the past but dont do now because i start thinking on health and not only look the best possible . Test is much softer on body , yes he raises estrogen but trenbolone give you mental problems for the rest of your life . Test is what doctors prescribe and will be always the best choice to look fit and healthy

This is something i did in the past but dont do now because i start thinking on health and not only look the best possible . Test is much softer on body , yes he raises estrogen but trenbolone give you mental problems for the rest of your life . Test is what doctors prescribe and will be always the best choice to look fit and healthy
Something tells me you weren’t dicking around with your doses with the tren either brotha lol well this has definitely given me a lot to think about..thanks fellas

I've run Tren Ace and E but never alone. Always used at least 2-400 mg Test C. I'm tempted to run a cycle of Tren, Var and Mast now.....

You can easily get away with 100mg of test and 200mg of Tren E for a good 6 month’s without dying or levels being to out of whack. Eventually you’ll need a break by health issues or worse.

Get Shredded!
what's the purpose f doing this, and at what cost? there comes many tradeoffs in this life, but that isn't one of them that I'm willing to make, long term tren, no thanks...
Tren makes me feel way to uncomfortable anymore, its always short lives and LOW dose just to get ahead on a recomp and that's about it, in and out, not trying to be on it any longer than I have to..

Here is an interesting read:

How safe is trenbolone?

Thousands of bodybuilders inject themselves with trenbolone despite the fact that we know so little about the side effects of this anabolic steroid. That's why Australian researchers tested trenbolone on rats, in the hope that it has the desirable features of testosterone but not the undesirable ones. If this turns out to be the case, then trenbolone might be useful for men who produce too little testosterone.

Trenbolone
Many of the undesirable characteristics of testosterone are the work of estradiol and DHT, both products of testosterone conversion. Because trenbolone cannot convert into those metabolites, American researchers have suggested that trenbolone might be a SARM. [Steroids. 2010 Jun;75(6):377-89.] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20138077/

According to Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology by Julius Vida, trenbolone is a kind of super-nandrolone. Which means that studies where rats have been injected with trenbolone have shown that the relationship between trenbolone's androgen and anabolic qualities is similar to that of nandrolone. But both the androgenic and anabolic effect of trenbolone are considerably stronger than those of nandrolone.

The figure below comes from Androgens and Anabolic Agents.
trenbolonevida.gif

In 2002 American researchers compared the anabolic and androgenic effects of trenbolone with those of testosterone propionate. This study showed that trenbolone has noticeably fewer androgenic effects than testosterone propionate does. [Toxicol Sci. 2002 Dec;70(2):202-11.] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12441365/

Study

The Australian researchers implanted a pump in their rats, which released 2 mg trenbolone per kg bodyweight daily for six weeks. [TREN] Rats in a control group were given a pump with no active ingredients. [CTRL] The human equivalent of the dose studied is about 20-30 mg trenbolone per day.

Results
At the end of the six weeks, the trenbolone rats were lighter than the animals in the control group. They had gained lean body mass and lost a fair amount of fat mass.

trenbolonebodycomposition.gif

trenboloneprostate.gif

The trenbolone rats' prostate however had become 49 percent larger than that of the rats in the control group. That sounds serious so the researchers examined the organ in minute detail. They found no inflammation or cancer cells.

This is probably because trenbolone reduced the estradiol level. Trenbolone also had the same effect on the rats' testosterone level. Trenbolone had almost no effect on dimensions or structure of the testes, unlike the effects seen when testosterone is administered to rats in studies.

Trenbolone increased the rats' insulin sensitivity - and therefore reduced the HOMA-IR. This is probably a result of the effect on body composition.

trenboloneinsulin.gif

The level of triglycerides and LDL in the rats' blood went down, which is a desirable effect. The HDL level decreased too, however, which is an undesirable effect.

The researchers detected no effects on liver enzymes. So in the dose tested, trenbolone is not dangerous for the liver.

Conclusion
"Further investigation into the comparative benefits conferred by trenbolone therapy relative to the current gold standard, testosterone, are well justified by these findings", the researchers conclude. "Particularly in relevant models of obesity and metabolic dysregulation."

Source:
Steroids. 2015 Feb;94:60-9. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25554582/

I love tren, but after being off I notice how much energy it was zapping from my overall life, I usually feel good again around 2 months later, but I keep using it regardless of how crappy and tired it makes me feel. I think the anger is really just moodiness from being lethargic

- - - Updated - - -

Also looking great Monstro

TREN REPLACEMENT THERAPY - My Thoughts On Using Trenbolone FOREVER As "TRT"

4-8 weeks for tren ace . Used to get great results w 200tp/200ta w lots of supps : (creatine-arginine-beta alanine-ClearMuscle-and whey/hncd/dextrose). I would use almost 1.75g protein/lb and would get super hard and was not exactly dieting. I would stay away from enriched flour/high-fructose corn syrup but, I was going to McDonald’s on cheat day and eating 4- triples without the buns but all the cheese, onions, lettuce, pickles, mustard. I would order 8- triples and eat 4 right there and out the others in the fridge and eat a few hours later! Lol . I would never do that now after seeing they have about 200 ingredients!

Max

I've run Tren Ace and E but never alone. Always used at least 2-400 mg Test C. I'm tempted to run a cycle of Tren, Var and Mast now.....
This is what I’m getting from the article too. I’m very tempted to throw a vial of tren on my order with my mast and var

4-8 weeks for tren ace . Used to get great results w 200tp/200ta w lots of supps : (creatine-arginine-beta alanine-ClearMuscle-and whey/hncd/dextrose). I would use almost 1.75g protein/lb and would get super hard and was not exactly dieting. I would stay away from enriched flour/high-fructose corn syrup but, I was going to McDonald’s on cheat day and eating 4- triples without the buns but all the cheese, onions, lettuce, pickles, mustard. I would order 8- triples and eat 4 right there and out the others in the fridge and eat a few hours later! Lol . I would never do that now after seeing they have about 200 ingredients!

Max
https://youtu.be/m9FRSghXhDM

When we start on gym we have many steps to do but only if it worth for you . First you train natural and you only should do the step to enhanced if your goal is compete or live this sport , then after start on cycles you can stay on test, primo , hgh and use steroids the safest way . Or you can go to the dark zone and use the worst thinks for your health like trenbolone, halotestin, winstrol, insulin, superdrol, m1t.

And tell me for what??? have a beach body? have more girls? have 20" arms? Or you have genetics and want to be a pro bodybuilder ?

Even the last option dont worth destroy your health to be on Mr Olympia . Be smart and stay healthy .

Lee Priest claims to have run deca only cycles off season till he was really fat, then only cut for shows ?

You can easily get away with 100mg of test and 200mg of Tren E for a good 6 month’s without dying or levels being to out of whack. Eventually you’ll need a break by health issues or worse.

Tren E solo, 200 mg is the exact point for me - lower than 200, less sides - more than 200, more sides.

Tren is so powerful that I'm not sure I could feel any other compounds, so that's why I ran it solo.

EQ solo at 600mg for as long as you want is a good ride too.

*** Everyone is different so be careful ***

I tried running Mexican Vet EQ in the 90's, 25 cc plastic vials 25 mg cc....oh my first experience with dailies....had Lidocaine in it...

Back