• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
If someone steals your pension or even your car you might feel differently about it.
Someone shot me twice and I advocated for them to get a life sentence overturned. It did take 25 years till I came to that point but I don't think my opinion would change about incarceration. I would chose a restorative justice option. If someone is in prison it is hard to get restitution for financial crimes.

Someone shot me twice and I advocated for them to get a life sentence overturned. It did take 25 years till I came to that point but I don't think my opinion would change about incarceration. I would chose a restorative justice option. If someone is in prison it is hard to get restitution for financial crimes.

You're a better man than I. Eye for a eye.

Haha left riots biden

34 minutes ago.

Portland and Seattle are in flames, with broken widows, and rioters in the streets. Exactly 4 years to the day, and every day in between. Liberal riots show no sign of stopping regardless of President ...

Attachments

• 20210120_230432.jpg
    20210120_230432.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36

This is why your for defunding the police? Plus for the free stuff the Dems promise ?

Haha left riots biden

No its not joe. Liberals riot 8 hours into Joes administration ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-23-19-00.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-23-19-00.png
    745.5 KB · Views: 32
Why so many people are having problems choking this down:

You’re slacking big time on this one. The areas marked in blue have a higher population density. Multi-tard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha left riots biden

Australian news says Republicans turn on Mitch Mc Connell for Trump impeachment.

Attachments

• 20210120_232446.jpg
    20210120_232446.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Biden says one of the first things he will do is to put "transgender" rights back into effect

Men posing as women are now going to be back competing as "women" and they are going to be in the same bathrooms.

The same guy (BIDEN) who helped criminalize Anabolic Steroids, and you guys are part of an Anabolic Steroid forum and you voted for this guy....

I would laugh, except I seriously worry for our Nation and the people here.

Also gonna increase taxes and make 11 million illegals, "legal". They've shown you time and time again that it is only your vote that matters to them and not you, and yet people here actually voted for him. Not that they needed your vote, because they just cheated in the rest of the votes with software. So actually you don't matter to them at all.

And there's no rebuttal to this. Biden just said it.

They’re all coming to find your little wiener. Relax sugar bear, it hasn’t even been 12 hours yet and they’ve already taken everything away. You’re not leaving much for Fox News to scare you for the next four years.

Haha left riots biden

More local floridians welcome President Trump home than nation wide people attend Biden inauguration !

Attachments

• 20210120_233012.jpg
    20210120_233012.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Get Shredded!
Biden wants us all to take health advice from this creature, Im out.

And you get yours from this dumb fuck

giphy.gif

Are you really this dumb? Biden says he's going to get two trillion for odds and ends. What do you think will happen to the market?

Trump raised the national debt by nearly 8 trillion dollars in the last four years. The debt went up by 35% in the four years he was in office. Look where we are now. This country is a colossal fucking mess.

More local floridians welcome President Trump home than nation wide people attend Biden inauguration !

DC was on lockdown. Nobody could go thanks to the idiots who attacked the capital on Jan 6. your post is dumb.

DC was on lockdown. Nobody could go thanks to the idiots who attacked the capital on Jan 6. your post is d

Oh, come now, they could stand on a corner with a sign like Trump supporters did, or is the first amendment void in DC now ? Gotta do better ...

Trump raised the national debt by nearly 8 trillion dollars in the last four years. The debt went up by 35% in the four years he was in office. Look where we are now. This country is a colossal fucking mess.

So, Biden printing 2 trillion more is the answer ?

four years. The debt went up by 35% in the four years he was in office. Look where we athiss country is a colossal fucking mess.

Biden could have, should have done something about it in the last 50 years he has been corupt and on the take ...

Sent from my

Serious, no politics.

Clinton 800 billion

Bush 1 trillion

Obama 3 trillion

Trump 8 trillion

Bidens first day 2 trillion

So, ok no politics. The whole world buy oil in dollars. We send the world worthless paper money, and they send us goods n services. Our millitary rules the world.

And here it is, that when another country can challenge our millitary ( China ), there will be war. The more worthless money we print, leads us to war. So, if you don't want war, don't print money.

IML Gear Cream!
Pssst...this is the election thread. Um, Biden was sworn in today.
Pretty sure we can put this thread away now.

DC was on lockdown. Nobody could go thanks to the idiots who attacked the capital on Jan 6. your post is dumb.

Yeah don't kid yourself on that one .

Sent from my

Serious, no politics.

Clinton 800 billion

Bush 1 trillion

Obama 3 trillion

Trump 8 trillion

Bidens first day 2 trillion

So, ok no politics. The whole world buy oil in dollars. We send the world worthless paper money, and they send us goods n services. Our millitary rules the world.

And here it is, that when another country can challenge our millitary ( China ), there will be war. The more worthless money we print, leads us to war. So, if you don't want war, don't print money.

In all fairness
3.2 trillion covid
2 trillion to rebuild military
1.2 trillion tax cuts ( they take time to payoff but they was on the way to doing that )
500 billion to rebuild and fix vet health care system .
Why do you think they was trying to make NATO pay there fair share .
To make fair trade deals . There was a plan to bring alot of jobs and things back to America.
12 years hardly nothing spent on military

They couldn’t group together just outside the DMZ? I’m sure there could have been someplace, anyplace. Maybe a big projection of the inaugural speech?

Nah, nobody cares. They’re just happy that the outcome was what CNN told them.

Move to California, you don't belong in Texas you big dummy.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, of all the Admins of all the boards ur the biggest bitch of them all.

In all fairness
3.2 trillion covid
2 trillion to rebuild military
1.2 trillion tax cuts ( they take time to payoff but they was on the way to doing that )
500 billion to rebuild and fix vet health care system .
Why do you think they was trying to make NATO pay there fair share .
To make fair trade deals . There was a plan to bring alot of jobs and things back to America.
12 years hardly nothing spent on military

12 years hardly nothing spent on military? Bullshit. I was in the Mikita during that time. At the end of fiscal years, they were giving shit away just to spend the money so that our unit would get it again next year. The military wastes so much money. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

News reporting trump admin left no plan regarding COVID. Shocked? Trump hasn’t attended a Covid meeting in months. You want to blame someone regarding Covid? Look no further then that orange buffoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back