• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

My High dose EQ experience

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So usually I keep my EQ doses right at 500mg-600mg if I’m feeling froggy. I’ve always seen decent gains at these doses to for the most part. I decided to push the envelope the last few week's and push the EQ to 1500mg ew (500mg M, W, F,) it’s been about 5 weeks now and I must say the gains came fast at about 3 weeks as 500mg usually takes 7 weeks. The one thing I’ve noticed the worse is the aggression. I mean nasty fucking aggression wayyyy worse then what tren has ever done to me. I’m considering cutting down to 1,000mg because honestly I don’t know if I can make it much more at this dosage because I’ve been a complete prick which is out of line for me. Anyone else ever experienced this from high EQ? That Euro Pharmacies EQ is no joke.

So usually I keep my EQ doses right at 500mg-600mg if I’m feeling froggy. I’ve always seen decent gains at these doses to for the most part. I decided to push the envelope the last few week's and push the EQ to 1500mg ew (500mg M, W, F,) it’s been about 5 weeks now and I must say the gains came fast at about 3 weeks as 500mg usually takes 7 weeks. The one thing I’ve noticed the worse is the aggression. I mean nasty fucking aggression wayyyy worse then what tren has ever done to me. I’m considering cutting down to 1,000mg because honestly I don’t know if I can make it much more at this dosage because I’ve been a complete prick which is out of line for me. Anyone else ever experienced this from high EQ? That Euro Pharmacies EQ is no joke.

Damn now I want to try it at that dosage!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn now I want to try it at that dosage!!

Lol to be honest I don’t recommended it unless you can easily handle the aggression. For me right now it’s tren x five in the aggression department. Bro I’m just angry. Lol

Abso-fuckin-lutely! It's by far the worst. I feel like some demon possessed my soul and my short fuse somehow got shortened. I've been contemplating how to combat it, but my dosage wasn't nearly that high. I couldn't imagine. If you take it down keep me in the loop
ROD

Lol to be honest I don’t recommended it unless you can easily handle the aggression. For me right now it’s tren x five in the aggression department. Bro I’m just angry. Lol

Lmao. That could be half my problem.

Abso-fuckin-lutely! It's by far the worst. I feel like some demon possessed my soul and my short fuse somehow got shortened. I've been contemplating how to combat it, but my dosage wasn't nearly that high. I couldn't imagine. If you take it down keep me in the loop
ROD

Out of 15 year's of messing around with different stuff I’ve never had aggression this bad. I’ve used halo years ago and never even had close to this lol. Just like you said it’s almost demonic hahah.. I was looking for 3% intel drops for urban warfare lol. I then said it’s time to mellow down haha

Last edited:
I just ran 1200mg a week for 7 weeks and eq just doesn't do much for me

LOL yeah no good then. I’m mean as hell on Tren even at 300-400mg a week.

Out of 15 year's of messing around with different stuff I’ve never had aggression this bad. I’ve used halo years ago and never even had close to this lol. Just like you said it’s almost demonic hahah.. I was looking for 3% intel drops for urban warfare lol. I then said it’s time to mellow down haha
3% Intel drops!!! Gtfo you crazy as hell!!! Bro that just made fn night!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Sometimes taking the aggression and attitude down a notch puts the rest of the swole life into perspective. We gotta stay in check before someone catches a fuckin beating for... "_______" (fill in the blank).

Update: I dropped the dosage down to 1,000mg and aggression has definitely dropped some. I think I will try to hold here for a while and see if I can add any new mass.

I started using SAMe 800mg for my joints and liver some years ago and I didn’t know that it is considered a prescription antidepressant drug in Italy and used for explosive behavior . But, after taking it a while ; I knew I handled everything a lot better {especially blasting } I never snapped , ever. Some need 1,600mg (4 pills) but I use 2 . A top notch supplement for joints and liver , so I recommend anyway. Doctors Best or Jarrow. (Foil blister:enteric Coated ) it is highly faked. I buy in bulk Amazon for free shipping and cheaper price.

Max

It is naturally occurring in the body and is not a drug. It had good side effects .

I started using SAMe 800mg for my joints and liver some years ago and I didn’t know that it is considered a prescription antidepressant drug in Italy and used for explosive behavior . But, after taking it a while ; I knew I handled everything a lot better {especially blasting } I never snapped , ever. Some need 1,600mg (4 pills) but I use 2 . A top notch supplement for joints and liver , so I recommend anyway. Doctors Best or Jarrow. (Foil blister:enteric Coated ) it is highly faked. I buy in bulk Amazon for free shipping and cheaper price.

Max

It is naturally occurring in the body and is not a drug. It had good side effects .
I’ve heard of Sam E but never knew it had that kind of benefit. Unfortunately my city just closed the gyms again yesterday so now I’m fucked. This is a fucking tragedy.

I’ve heard of Sam E but never knew it had that kind of benefit. Unfortunately my city just closed the gyms again yesterday so now I’m fucked. This is a fucking tragedy.

It was like , literally life-changing and at the time....last March(Covid); I was just out of sorts. My whole life and my livelihood revolved around gyms, training, many other aspects of the sport and needing the gyms open worldwide! I thought, WTF am I gonna do! I had to change a lot of things temporarily. But now (besides the pandemic), I am busier than ever. I wont get on a plane right Now, so I am passing up Jobs left and right but; hopefully things will get better. I am just not the type of guy who can stay home; so I am driving a lot.
That whole home gym design ended up working out well. A few more pieces and I will be able to do pretty much everything I need. But when the gyms are open again {and I know the virus is getting taken care of: I am gong to design a whole plan around all the hammer and cybex machines! Plate and Pin loaded plan . I am sure I will go through some new growth m; just from not doing them forever . Hope things snap back quickly

Max

Well you did triple your usual dosage. You're simply not used that dose so your receptors are getting overwhelmed. I felt like the hulk on my first cycle of 500mg of test, now that amount doesn't feel much different than TRT. As far as EQ aggresson i did lose a job once while on a gram of EQ. I just could not and would not put up with BS from a client's email and i sent a nasty email back. You live you learn. Don't run high doses or harsh compounds if your job requires a high level of patience.

Back