• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cuomo Investigation

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Concluded he is guilty

Now do the Nursing Homes. Legit this time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-112849.png
    Screenshot_20210803-112849.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 73
what a shocker!! Can't wait to see his brother interview him now! Why can't these guys get women the old fashion way like the rest of us? Shit they got money and power- Maybe he'll have better luck in the crossbar Hilton!

He's a worthless piece of shit.... Wanna be gangster with his dumbass brother... Think he's above the law.... Kills old people, sexually harasses women and horrible policy's..... Firing squad is just punishment for his crimes...

Nobody is surprised, he will walk away with minimal prosecution virtually unscathed

Disclose.tv
JUST IN - House Speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer are calling on NY Gov. Cuomo to resign.

Pelosi..now that's a peace of shit..
Power hungry.. doesn't give a rat's ass about the American people

JUST IN - Biden calls NY Gov. Cuomo to resign.

I've always amazed at some people's arrogance.. especially caught red handed..and asked to step down.. anyone remember the CEO of GP..on TV hearing on the Gulf oil tragedy..what a POS

He won't resign, he's an egotistical asshat. And, don't forget he is a Democrat. I'll believe he is up shit creek when I see him sentenced to prison.

His explanation is so grotesque

He's really a filthy human being.

He speaks slow and soft and attempts to play the victim.

It literally makes me sick hearing him speak.

The pot calling the kettle charcoal colored.... let’s not be racist now. Pots n pans were only created to be black cuz of yuwhite thupremasy duh

Back