• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fight At Disneyland ToonTown

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A violent fight between family members broke out at California's Disneyland on Saturday afternoon and it was all caught on camera. The fight took place after a woman spat in a man's face. The man began to mercilessly hit her and she pushed her stroller holding two toddlers out of the way and began to fight back.

A shocking violent brawl between a family broke out at Disneyland in California this weekend, and the entire fight was caught on camera.

Two men and two women got into a heated fight where they threw punches, dragged hair and spat in each other's faces while perusing Toontown in Disneyland with children in strollers on Saturday afternoon.

In the four-minute video a man in a pink shirt says, 'Don't disrespect my daughter...I don't give a f**k b***h', leading a woman in a white shirt to spit in his face.

Her spitting insult leads the man to repeatedly hit her and a man next to her in the face, igniting the fight.

https://youtu.be/I7gtoLmHd5w

I was there Saturday glad not Sunday.
He even knocked out 2 woman in front of 300 kids and now it's viral lmao
af2182019765889d575b323b34e8871a.jpg
e90809c589ae360492d137b9712cc20d.jpg
423f3a6a036d62112866a01422c2f03e.jpg
1632adf93c49da7cb73e42ad66fc74c6.jpg
6faa756b488f72d94d551f4c3aa2a1cc.jpg

seen white folk act worse at the NHRA drag races, just saying. sometimes disrespectful people run across a person that will put you in check

That guy's actions were uncalled for. Gutless, spineless men hit on women period. Unless they are coming at you with a weapon that is no way to respond. He is lucky there werent any REAL tough guys there. I kept waiting for someone to put him in a choke hold and put him to sleep until the police arrived. That guy is piece of shit.
The women are stupid too, dont get me wrong but hitting multiple women like that is just wrong.
seen white folk act worse at the NHRA drag races, just saying. sometimes disrespectful people run across a person that will put you in check

Last edited:
That guy's actions were uncalled for. Gutless, spineless men hit on women period. Unless they are coming at you with a weapon that is no way to respond. He is lucky there werent any REAL tough guys there. I kept waiting for someone to put him in a choke hold and put him to sleep until the police arrived. That guy is piece of shit.
The women are stupid too, dont get me wrong but hitting multiple women like that is just wrong.

Have you ever had a black women up in your face and running their mouth? I know it’s wrong but damn that shit can get to you and imagine you on Tren. Boy good luck walking away from that.

I’d run.

fuck that shit. Lol

like I said, people act like that and they run across someone who doesnt care and will put you in check, it happens.

good point and I actually have had a woman spit on me and come at me with fists and small weapons on multiple occasions- the spitting part is maddening. That is as close as I have come to hitting a woman, but that is what this woman wanted. I just grabbed her so she couldnt hit me anymore, called her a stupid bitch, tossed her to the side and walked away- I knew her of course though- Never had a stranger do that but it appears in the video that he may have known this woman too.
like I said, people act like that and they run across someone who doesnt care and will put you in check, it happens.

IML Gear Cream!
I cant beleive no-one actually tried to stop him....take him to the ground, rear naked choke his ass out, or at least hold him. Somewhere I read its only 2 in every 10 that will actually get involved anything that is a fight or flight situation, its that response from the sympathetic nervous system that controls your actions.

She should have spat on him, dam that, but then to hit a woman repeatedly, infront of his kid, or hers, that's just low. What about the womans man though telling her to calm down but not actually doing anything, The dude is hitting your woman, man up even if you get your ass beat.

I cant beleive no-one actually tried to stop him....take him to the ground, rear naked choke his ass out, or at least hold him. Somewhere I read its only 2 in every 10 that will actually get involved anything that is a fight or flight situation, its that response from the sympathetic nervous system that controls your actions.

She should have spat on him, dam that, but then to hit a woman repeatedly, infront of his kid, or hers, that's just low. What about the womans man though telling her to calm down but not actually doing anything, The dude is hitting your woman, man up even if you get your ass beat.
those women all got in that mans face so people should have only gotten involved to protect children at that point. hate to say it but disrespectful people man or woman deserve no protection from me. I involved myself too many times and the lesson I learned is mind your own, it really isnt worth it

Equal rights, bitch

lol

just kidding. I hold doors (even when I’ve been told by feminist that they can operate a door themselves)

its called manners and and moral code. Don’t hit a woman because they aren’t equipped to take it (unless they are then you prolly getting your ass whooped)

ive seen some nasty women fights way worse than dude fights
saw this bad ass chic (with some amazing tits) run this other girls face down a graded gym locker. Peeled her like an orange.
i was like 15... went to the nurses offices with a headache after that... fuck that shit lol

I don't care if it's a man or a woman. You spit on me or lay your hands on me, don't be surprised if you catch a stiff left.

Women's rights/never hit a woman be dammed.

All that shit goes out the window if you assault me.

Lol

they sound really smart too

I don't care if it's a man or a woman. You spit on me or lay your hands on me, don't be surprised if you catch a stiff left.

Women's rights/never hit a woman be dammed.

All that shit goes out the window if you assault me.
yeah right dude... don’t even front. even if your no left handed you’d kill a bitch... manslaughter don’t look good on your resume bro

yeah right dude... don’t even front. even if your no left handed you’d kill a bitch... manslaughter don’t look good on your resume bro
You hit someone's nose bone upward that's what you have. Death...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Equal rights, bitch

lol

just kidding. I hold doors (even when I’ve been told by feminist that they can operate a door themselves)

its called manners and and moral code. Don’t hit a woman because they aren’t equipped to take it (unless they are then you prolly getting your ass whooped)

ive seen some nasty women fights way worse than dude fights
saw this bad ass chic (with some amazing tits) run this other girls face down a graded gym locker. Peeled her like an orange.
i was like 15... went to the nurses offices with a headache after that... fuck that shit lol

People like the individuals in this video have no manners or moral code, especially in public, and yet they still wonder......

they are all family members who were fighting each other at disneyland

Back