• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did monster leave with out letting anyone know? I didn't see any post ..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

anyone know if they sent pending orders ?? i was told today they would, i never did receive any emails was just wondering how we can find out, i havnt had any response from monster emails at all, i will say the reps have been exceptional holding it all together and keeping me informed, just wondering if monster confirmed orders going out,
thank you....

haha i just did, and like i said the reps are EXCEPTIONAL, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO, YOU GUYS ARE GOOD TO GO

i gotta say HEAVY HITTER
TRIPLE OVERTIME
AND
TRIPLE G HAVE BEEN RIGHT ON POINT IF U READ ANY OF MY TD POST YOU SEE I ALWAYS PRAISE THEM GUYS,
thank you for the confirmation and for being right there through all the steps your very much appreciated all you guys been right there, and triple you been a brother, thank you

Everyone will get their packs guys...

I purchase from them before and last one early February with zero issues. Did not mention going private. Guess have to look for a new source of Halo.

he didnt shut down, he went private you can still order from the site, pm a rep, i believe this is just all due to the virus, he cant handle alot of orders but will take care of his regulars,

thats the way i understood it and he had candy go out today and the rest tomorrow, he really is a good source, been to the well 3 times recently and others in the past, the reps i mentioned actually go above and beyond as long as he takes orders im in

Pending orders will still be shipped, we’re still servicing existing customers, and us reps are still screening for customers

I know he's not here but is sqwuid still around ?

anybody get a confirmation on a order recently, just curious, im still waiting for a confirmation from monster,,

the reps have been more then helpful and really pulling for all of us, just wondering if you have a confirmation that somethings coming, im still waiting for one
it be nice to hear if he actually has confirmed with some guys
THANK YOU

anybody get a confirmation on a order recently, just curious, im still waiting for a confirmation from monster,,

the reps have been more then helpful and really pulling for all of us, just wondering if you have a confirmation that somethings coming, im still waiting for one
it be nice to hear if he actually has confirmed with some guys
THANK YOU

By now most of you have gotten notification that your order has shipped. And I’ve even heard from two guys they received theirs yesterday. We are still shuffling them out the door daily playing catch up. The whole situation is far from ideal, I get it. Nobody likes waiting for their dvds. Bottom line, everyone will get everything they paid for and it will be proper quality like monster has always delivered.

I think by now most everyone has talked with a rep. If you have not, and are still waiting or need an answer then by all means get ahold of me. Us reps are on your side, and we don’t have any problem putting pressure on monster to get everyone what they deserve.

did ya'll send shipment emails; because I'm still waiting with no knowledge if mine shipped or not.

did ya'll send shipment emails; because I'm still waiting with no knowledge if mine shipped or not.

Same here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wanna THANK you guys for all the efforts your putting on him,,
I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM MONSTER THAT SAID IT WILL BE SHIPPED OUT SO ITS LOOKING GOOD, THANK YOU FOR BEING ON OUR SIDE and putting up with my inquiries i know we all must be asking, so please know that were grateful,
thanks to heavyhitter and ggg and tripleovertime i got your pms and i will post up when it lands, it would help if those guys had posted they got theres, im sure we all woulda liked to hear that, ill post up when i get mine, thanks again

IML Gear Cream!
i wanna THANK you guys for all the efforts your putting on him,,
I RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM MONSTER THAT SAID IT WILL BE SHIPPED OUT SO ITS LOOKING GOOD, THANK YOU FOR BEING ON OUR SIDE and putting up with my inquiries i know we all must be asking, so please know that were grateful,
thanks to heavyhitter and ggg and tripleovertime i got your pms and i will post up when it lands, it would help if those guys had posted they got theres, im sure we all woulda liked to hear that, ill post up when i get mine, thanks again
Thank you for update bone. We sure do appreciate your patience.

Thanks Guys!! A delayed shipment, but I got mine yesterday and everything looks great! Putting in another small order today, hopefully it's a bit faster now they're getting stuff figured out, but still a GREAT company, and I'm still going to use them Exclusively!
Thanks REPS!!

Thanks Guys!! A delayed shipment, but I got mine yesterday and everything looks great! Putting in another small order today, hopefully it's a bit faster now they're getting stuff figured out, but still a GREAT company, and I'm still going to use them Exclusively!
Thanks REPS!!
Thank you for the update. We appreciate your patience. I’ve had many confirm they either have them in hand or have been notified they are in route.

for all new forum members viewing this thread... please choose a sponsor off the current sponsor list and support this forum.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions on ordering from monster. We are private for the time being, but we’ll be back

- - - Updated - - -

I placed an order a while ago, has not arrived and it’s well past the normal time. Sent emails and no reply and pm’ed two reps and no reply.

I’d not use them until some of us get our stuff. Seems very fishy.
I’ve replied to you several times. I even offered to take care of you out of my own personal stash if you were that desperate. This post is bullshit and after this order you can fuck right off to another sponsor.

woke up to a "" ORDER WAS SHIPPED EMAIL"" nice way to start the day,, their coming boys,, their coming..
thanks again,, i know shit happens, but coming threw is the goal,
the whole COUNTRY THE WHOLE WORLD IS IN A UP ROAR, so this is all understandable,, be safe everyone, and thank you MONSTER
and the men handling all the static
TRIPLEOVERTIME
HEAVYHITTER
GGG

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions on ordering from monster. We are private for the time being, but we’ll be back

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve replied to you several times. I even offered to take care of you out of my own personal stash if you were that desperate. This post is bullshit and after this order you can fuck right off to another sponsor.
What a fucken dickhead

Look when the post was made and when you finally replied. What’s bullshit is being lied to on two separate emails from monster saying my package had shipped and it never did. I do appreciate your offer but it’s not your place and I’d never accept your own gear. The fact is regardless what happened we paid for product, it never shipped, monster sent emails saying it shipped and they lied. Then they wouldn’t respond to emails at all but would reply immediately if you sent an order request.

Don’t act like I’m the dick because I stand up for myself. I’m not one of these sheep that suck it up and accept being lied to as ok so you can fuck off yourself.

Look when the post was made and when you finally replied. What’s bullshit is being lied to on two separate emails from monster saying my package had shipped and it never did. I do appreciate your offer but it’s not your place and I’d never accept your own gear. The fact is regardless what happened we paid for product, it never shipped, monster sent emails saying it shipped and they lied. Then they wouldn’t respond to emails at all but would reply immediately if you sent an order request.

Don’t act like I’m the dick because I stand up for myself. I’m not one of these sheep that suck it up and accept being lied to as ok so you can fuck off yourself.
Shoot me a PM dude. Let’s get your order figured out.

Shoot me a PM dude. Let’s get your order figured out.

You’ve already been more than helpful. You got back with me and I received a notification it had been shipped. Haven’t received it yet but I’m sure it will be here today or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back