• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sex toys?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok how many are down with using a toy on the wife or girlfriend?
It's a good warm up and seeing her get off just does it for me. Sit back let her work and then move in.

Problem is she's always liked that old school simple hard vibe on the clit. I've bought a bunch of stuff over the years and they've been meh.

So I buy this "flower" sucking toy. She was like wtf is that. I said just try it she sighed and said ok. What followed was amazing haha. This thing has her shaking like she had a medical issue. So I move in and put in the butt while she's working with this new toy. She's like what are you doing. No booty play tonight. But I got her high so the no was a meh I guess you can. Boom, she was tripping and she doesn't even like anal that much. Now she's asking for it lol. This thing has her tripping.

So if you're into toy play search for this flower toy and smoke some flower and have a amazing night haha.

Good times!

I have looked at the same suck and flick toy. Have not showed it to the wife. Same as your lady.... what? Ok.. huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have looked at the same suck and flick toy. Have not showed it to the wife. Same as your lady.... what? Ok.. huh.

Dude if she will try it she will love it. That old school vib is just chilling collecting dust hahaha.

It's a good warm up and seeing her get off just does it for me. Sit back let her work and then move in.

Problem is she's always liked that old school simple hard vibe on the clit. I've bought a bunch of stuff over the years and they've been meh.

So I buy this "flower" sucking toy. She was like wtf is that. I said just try it she sighed and said ok. What followed was amazing haha. This thing has her shaking like she had a medical issue. So I move in and put in the butt while she's working with this new toy. She's like what are you doing. No booty play tonight. But I got her high so the no was a meh I guess you can. Boom, she was tripping and she doesn't even like anal that much. Now she's asking for it lol. This thing has her tripping.

So if you're into toy play search for this flower toy and smoke some flower and have a amazing night haha.

Good times!

Video of said girl using the device? For informational / educational purposes only. :p

WES15 for 15% off??

Good times!
Link to this flower toy please. Google gives couple different ones so curious which you are talking about.

Link that shit brotha!

50b0ca33a3a17aef2a009d90d4a9c608.jpg

All of asf search criteria

“Flower clit stimulator” LOL

I got this Remote Control Panty Vibrator for Mrs Swolle's birthday last year. It had a bunch of reviews from people who used it in public places, like restaurants. So after using it around the house to learn how to work it, we tried it out at a sushi restaurant. Without exaggeration, I got her off a bunch of times, in a restaurant full of people. It was so fucking hot watching her squirm around and cream in her panties. The only downside is that the unit is kinda loud, so the location has to be a public place with a lot of noise and people talking. Definitely would recommend
bd05ace842d9ee9126d1022fee93cd36.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

What kind of man are you? Next thing you know you’ll be handing her the TV remote....
LMFAO

I got this Remote Control Panty Vibrator for Mrs Swolle's birthday last year. It had a bunch of reviews from people who used it in public places, like restaurants. So after using it around the house to learn how to work it, we tried it out at a sushi restaurant. Without exaggeration, I got her off a bunch of times, in a restaurant full of people. It was so fucking hot watching her squirm around and cream in her panties. The only downside is that the unit is kinda loud, so the location has to be a public place with a lot of noise and people talking. Definitely would recommend

If you don't have one, get the remote control egg. They make ones with variable speed, etc and are pretty quiet since they are "inside". It actually makes going to the grocery store fun.

And the key to those 24 years of blissful marriage was a flower! Who would have thunk it!

Lol yeah ok. When you don't cheat and you hit that 20th year you start getting creative. When our daughter was born we stopped the threesomes with other women and had to spice it up in other ways.

If you don't have one, get the remote control egg. They make ones with variable speed, etc and are pretty quiet since they are "inside". It actually makes going to the grocery store fun.
Thanks bro, Just put it on my Christmas shopping list

The kind that doesn't cheat and has been married for 24 years haha.

Well I think that threesomes are technically cheating, but I’m not judging. What ever makes you happy is no none of my business. Congrats on being married that long, I did it for 23 years myself and keeping it fresh is tough. I was just giving you a hard time. My wife doesn’t care for sex toys, she says that’s what I’m for.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about wives over the years is they have control of 50% of the money and 100% control of the pussy! 🤣

Well I think that threesomes are technically cheating, but I’m not judging. What ever makes you happy is no none of my business. Congrats on being married that long, I did it for 23 years myself and keeping it fresh is tough. I was just giving you a hard time. My wife doesn’t care for sex toys, she says that’s what I’m for.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about wives over the years is they have control of 50% of the money and 100% control of the pussy! 藍

If they do it right they have 100% control of both pussy and money. Lol

but holy hell.... first time I’ve agreed with you in years.

we are breaking new ground Tommy....

my wife is asexual I think.... lol

been married 13 years.... lucky 13 yikes 😬

They just make you think they have 100% control of the pussy. Granted, it's probably close...maybe like 93%. It's that 7% that keeps us trying, confused, and guessing. Pretty sure if I worked a little harder than pressing a hard dick against her, I could get that 7% up to around 20%.

They just make you think they have 100% control of the pussy. Granted, it's probably close...maybe like 93%. It's that 7% that keeps us trying, confused, and guessing. Pretty sure if I worked a little harder than pressing a hard dick against her, I could get that 7% up to around 20%.

yeah.... it’s just difficult to focus enough to have that conversation about her day and listen to her without offering advice or possible solutions... because when they start accusing you of mansplaining you know them panties aren’t coming off..

gotta work on being more romantic and sweet.

I suck at husbandry

Back