• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Private Label Busted After Powder Receiver Snitched

Those labels look like they say Custom Labs

It's obvious Le knows about the forums but for bop to be named and how they stated the moderators of that forum verified that it was private label is just nuts to me. Stay safe. I always said bop is too open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's obvious Le knows about the forums but for bop to be named and how they stated the moderators of that forum verified that it was private label is just nuts to me. Stay safe. I always said bop is too open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yeah but the report is from some steroid site a random person is running. Probably a member of that forum.

This is true- They just try to make it appear like an official story that ran in a reputable publication. No real news outlet ran this as written.
Yeah but the report is from some steroid site a random person is running. Probably a member of that forum.

Last edited:
100%. This is the first time any of us has the this part of the story as far as additional information.

Why would they think paying somebody a hundred bucks to receive the international package would protect them from arrest? That seems borderline insane.

Why would they think paying somebody a hundred bucks to receive the international package would protect them from arrest? That seems borderline insane.
Further more, who the hell would accept packages for a measly hundo spot?

At the risk of sounding stupid. Even tho you can't hear this.. If something like that happened to one of our sponsors here... What's the chance of similar cooperation from Administration . Is this typical behavior, or was bop quick to pull the not me card and point fingers? Just trying to get a better understanding. As I don't know the inner workings of these communities. Not that I really want to. Just trying to see the big picture of The story

At the risk of sounding stupid. Even tho you can't hear this.. If something like that happened to one of our sponsors here... What's the chance of similar cooperation from Administration . Is this typical behavior, or was bop quick to pull the not me card and point fingers? Just trying to get a better understanding. As I don't know the inner workings of these communities. Not that I really want to. Just trying to see the big picture of The story

BOP was quick to pull the not me card. Many times this has happened in the years of these forums and I can’t think of one time where admin through anyone under the bus. Administration is not affiliated with forum sponsors.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

BOP was quick to pull the not me card. Many times this has happened in the years of these forums and I can’t think of one time where admin through anyone under the bus. Administration is not affiliated with forum sponsors.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

That's comforting.all the shit I see out there. Solidifies the idea we chose the right forum. Not that I'm in that position. But after this... What sponsor would goto bop.
I'm Guessing that place is on a downward spiral...

I think guys are taking it out of context when it says bop identified the source as private label. What they are talking about is an x admin of bop who was banned made a new account warring members right after the bust happened not to order from private label because it was believed LE took over the account and was still receiving orders since right after the bust went down “private label “ was still responding to e mails and taking orders using a different bitcoin address

Whoa. Jswole. Thanks for the input. Clarifies things a bit more.

Back