• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

“Executive time”

Get Shredded!
Nah you have that the other way around Beastchode, Obama would be lucky if he was in his rightful place, washing Trumps and watering the lawn.

All bullshit aside, not a common sense person on the planet would agree that Obama was better than Trump.

Beastchode, list Obama's accomplishments over his whole term vs what Trump has already accomplished.

Wus up Rape-her. I could name a hundred accomplishments and u wouldn’t acknowledge any. It would be a complete waste of time and key strokes. And I guess there’s a bunch of Americans with no common sense that voted in the midterms. You’ll be really pissed to see how many there are in 2020

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we will see if its a mistake to pull out or not. But according to my neighbor who fled syria, it is now safe for him to return and see his mother, so I'm not really sure. I respect Mattis and he was getting it done, but I prefer Trumps approach of letting others shoulder that burden, we shouldnt be the worlds police

I agree we can’t police the world, but we should have the common courtesy to finish what we started. We shouldn’t have been in half these conflicts but when u have a 600 billion dollar defense budget I guess u have to put those planes and missiles to use.

I agree we can’t police the world, but we should have the common courtesy to finish what we started. We shouldn’t have been in half these conflicts but when u have a 600 billion dollar defense budget I guess u have to put those planes and missiles to use.

when Trump says we are now the leading exporter of oil in the world you dont ever think, yeah dipshit we arent competing with Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan anymore

Obama lost 63, Clinton lost 52 house seats in first midterm, Trump lost 26, plus gained Senate seats. Trump is stronger than both previous dems

Obama lost 63, Clinton lost 52 house seats in first midterm, Trump lost 26, plus gained Senate seats. Trump is stronger than both previous dems

Ur figures are off, Trump lost somewhere around 40 seats in the House and gained 2 in the Senate. And this was despite gerrymandering, which has protected a lot of incumbent Republicans and many of the loses were in historically republican districts or districts Trump won. The backlash was real.

Obama had it handed to him as well. And he even admitted it at the time. See, I’m consistent. I’m not gonna be a troll for my party. I’m a proud fucking Democrat. I love my party and rock with those muthafuckers every election, but unlike many on the other side I can admit when my party fucks up. Like what’s going on in Virginia right now, both gov and lt. gov need to go if the allegations are true. But don’t tell me everyone sees all these alleged great things Trump is doing cause clearly many are not...at least those that voted in the midterms. I hope Trump is too prideful to see where he fucked up and correct his behavior for 2020.

Ur figures are off, Trump lost somewhere around 40 seats in the House and gained 2 in the Senate. And this was despite gerrymandering, which has protected a lot of incumbent Republicans and many of the loses were in historically republican districts or districts Trump won. The backlash was real.

Obama had it handed to him as well. And he even admitted it at the time. See, I’m consistent. I’m not gonna be a troll for my party. I’m a proud fucking Democrat. I love my party and rock with those muthafuckers every election, but unlike many on the other side I can admit when my party fucks up. Like what’s going on in Virginia right now, both gov and lt. gov need to go if the allegations are true. But don’t tell me everyone sees all these alleged great things Trump is doing cause clearly many are not...at least those that voted in the midterms. I hope Trump is too prideful to see where he fucked up and correct his behavior for 2020.

this is why I like you bro, and we can have a real talk, we dont always agree but you have something real to say and not a troll

this is why I like you bro, and we can have a real talk, we dont always agree but you have something real to say and not a troll

Ur one of the few I respect bro. Ur opinionated like me but willingly to engage substantively. We don’t agree on a lot, but I know we both love our county, just have different visions on how government should operate.

I thought we left the world policing to Team America.

I guess we will see if its a mistake to pull out or not. But according to my neighbor who fled syria, it is now safe for him to return and see his mother, so I'm not really sure. I respect Mattis and he was getting it done, but I prefer Trumps approach of letting others shoulder that burden, we shouldnt be the worlds police

Attachments

• E3Sono4.gif
    E3Sono4.gif
    415.4 KB · Views: 26
See this shit here defines Democrats and is what is wrong with American in general. Depressed Jesus christ. Yea man, you can't work, it might hurt your little feelings. Continue to mooch off the government so our taxes rise.

I tell you, people are such pussies these days. Suck it up buttercup. My mommy didn't treat me right, so I can't work the rest of my life, such a crock of shit.

Fucking everyone on the planet has "mental health issues". Get your shit together and stop bleeding out of your pussy.

And military are some of the worse. So let me get this straight, you signed up to the military and you seen some bad shit, did you think you were going to be making pancakes in the military? For fuck sakes. Get your leg blown off? Then you need disability, no issue with that. This mental health pussification of America and the world has to stop.

You’re quite the ignorant fuck aren’t you?

Best president we’ve had in a while? Really? After 2 investigation filled years with a revolving door of cabinet members these are the best 2 yrs America has seen? Lmao!! Reading those posts and seeing how y’all are flaming my dude mbd1977 for being one-sided when the rest of u are the same fucking way on the other side is hilarious. Bunch of hypocrites.

How many of u give Obama credit for the good things he did. Oh wait, he didn’t do a single good thing in 8 yrs, right? Wonder how he won twice, convincingly both times.

I can’t stand Trump. I don’t give a fuck who disagrees. He couldn’t wash Obama’s drawers. Just like he lost during the midterms, hoping his ass gets booted in 2020. And btw, how’s that wall coming.

Economically speaking he’s done very well, people are happy with the job he’s doing which is what he was elected to do, you’re letting your bias blind you to see the witch hunt for what it really is, a temper tantrum from the left

Obama’s successes are outweighed by his failures, namely the debacle that was Obamacare, I can give credit where it’s due but the bad outweighs the good with him

And don’t even give me that crap about his election, we all know why he won, people were more concerned with “making history” than using their heads

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us/politics/21vote.html

Economically speaking he’s done very well, people are happy with the job he’s doing which is what he was elected to do, you’re letting your bias blind you to see the witch hunt for what it really is, a temper tantrum from the left

Obama’s successes are outweighed by his failures, namely the debacle that was Obamacare, I can give credit where it’s due but the bad outweighs the good with him

And don’t even give me that crap about his election, we all know why he won, people were more concerned with “making history” than using their heads

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us/politics/21vote.html

Well, the “witch hunt” is actually being led by Robert Mueller (a Republican). And he was handed a pretty good economy...ur welcome. And if Obamacare was so horrid, why didn’t republicans repeal it when they had the clear majority in the House to do so. So Obama wins because ppl wanted to make history lol. Ok, even though that’s bullshit, let’s juxtapose that was true in 2000. The thrill was gone by 2008, yet he won re-election convincingly. I was in bed by 9pm cause the election was already decided.

Sorry bro, u may not have like Obama but millions did and still do, check his approval ratings today...just like I can’t deny millions supported Trump. The question is whether those numbers will be the same in 2020.

Ohh we’re betting a lifetime of tren? I’m taking that bet lol. I will give Trump credit that he hasn’t fucked it up although I not a fan of unpaid tax cuts that offer most of the benefits to the top 1%. But the economy has continued to prosper, so kudos to him. I just have to remind some folks that he inherited a great economy and didn’t have to make caviar out of horse shit like Obama did.

If Hilary won, who knows...the economy was already doing well so I doubt she could have done much damage in 2 yrs. I didn’t hear the same predictions of a crash pre-election. Maybe the market wouldn’t have had the same upswing but I believe we would still be doing well. The best US economies in the past 30 yrs have been under a Democrat administration.

“Top 3% of U.S. Taxpayers Paid Majority of Income Tax”

“The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (37.3 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (30.5 percent).”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...xpayers-paid-majority-of-income-taxes-in-2016

He did bailout GM and Chrysler. If u remember, they were about to go under. He took heat at the time for that decision, but now widely recognized as saving the auto industry and preventing further meltdown of the economy.

ford didn’t take bailout money.

why do you support corporate welfare? you think taking tax money from hard-working Americans and then giving it to multibillion-dollar corporations is OK?

Well, the “witch hunt” is actually being led by Robert Mueller (a Republican). And he was handed a pretty good economy...ur welcome. And if Obamacare was so horrid, why didn’t republicans repeal it when they had the clear majority in the House to do so. So Obama wins because ppl wanted to make history lol. Ok, even though that’s bullshit, let’s juxtapose that was true in 2000. The thrill was gone by 2008, yet he won re-election convincingly. I was in bed by 9pm cause the election was already decided.

Sorry bro, u may not have like Obama but millions did and still do, check his approval ratings today...just like I can’t deny millions supported Trump. The question is whether those numbers will be the same in 2020.

The statistics don’t lie, you can ignore them all you want but it’s over and done with so it really doesn’t matter, he was the first black president you really are delusional if you think that didn’t mean anything to some, most likely even a lot of people

My lack of support for democrats is based solely on policy and where they stand on the issues, if trump was a democrat you’d flip flop in a heartbeat, you let your emotions blind you to the facts

The statistics don’t lie, you can ignore them all you want but it’s over and done with so it really doesn’t matter, he was the first black president you really are delusional if you think that didn’t mean anything to some, most likely even a lot of people

My lack of support for democrats is based solely on policy and where they stand on the issues, if trump was a democrat you’d flip flop in a heartbeat, you let your emotions blind you to the facts

If Trump was a Democrat he wouldn’t be shutting down the government, cutting taxes for the rich, trying to build walls, requiring loyalty to him from appointed judges, saying there are fine people on both sides after Charlottesville, revoking security clearances on political rivals, disrespecting John McCain, or tweeting every 5 mins...and that’s just what I can think of from the top of my head. So yeah, if he was a Democrat, I would support him.

If Trump was a Democrat he wouldn’t be shutting down the government, cutting taxes for the rich, trying to build walls, requiring loyalty to him from appointed judges, saying there are fine people on both sides after Charlottesville, revoking security clearances on political rivals, disrespecting John McCain, or tweeting every 5 mins...and that’s just what I can think of from the top of my head. So yeah, if he was a Democrat, I would support him.

At least you’re honest about your extreme bias

As for Charlottesville, I don’t support the kkk or what they stand for or any protestors for that matter, but things were peaceful until the idiots from your side showed up

that charlottesville mess blew my mind, being a white guy and interacting with whites my whole life I never once had been approached by anyone trying to persuade me to join any type group of racist group, so I was kinda walking around with blinders on thinking folks are exaggerating the existence of racism, I pretty much thought it was a very very small group. I still cant believe or wrap my head around the amount of people that showed up. My only offering here is that there is something regional going on there. or maybe I still cant accept its existence fully because I dont understand it.

You’re quite the ignorant fuck aren’t you?

Quite the opposite actually. I get extremely pissed that I spent hundreds of thousands on education and worked my ass off to make what I do, only to pay 1/3 of my paycheck to taxes.

It isn't a successful person's place to keep up the poor. No one provided me with anything, nor have I ever been on welfare or disability.

It's common knowledge here that I have dealt with debilitating migraines my whole life. It has cost me many jobs over the years. I have never thought of giving up and filing disability.

So look at it from my perspective. You go though all that education, experience, hard times, etc. to pay more to take care of the ones who do not want to do anything but sit on their asses?

Remember, it is like a life accomplishment for people to try to get disability whether they need it or it in this country.

Get Shredded!
Quite the opposite actually. I get extremely pissed that I spent hundreds of thousands on education and worked my ass off to make what I do, only to pay 1/3 of my paycheck to taxes.

It isn't a successful person's place to keep up the poor. No one provided me with anything, nor have I ever been on welfare or disability.

It's common knowledge here that I have dealt with debilitating migraines my whole life. It has cost me many jobs over the years. I have never thought of giving up and filing disability.

So look at it from my perspective. You go though all that education, experience, hard times, etc. to pay more to take care of the ones who do not want to do anything but sit on their asses?

Remember, it is like a life accomplishment for people to try to get disability whether they need it or it in this country.

More black dick1977 will say, Thats just your white privilege talking. Or you were givin more opportunities then all others. This is at the top of their excuse list. This is common from worthless sacks of shit that will never amount to anything of value. They don’t see the hard work and sacrifices that are made to advance yourself. I made my opportunities happen for myself, through hard work and determination. And now I don’t want for nothing in life but the very thing money can’t always fix, Health.

More black dick1977 will say, Thats just your white privilege talking. Or you were givin more opportunities then all others. This is at the top of their excuse list. This is common from worthless sacks of shit that will never amount to anything of value. They don’t see the hard work and sacrifices that are made to advance yourself. I made my opportunities happen for myself, through hard work and determination. And now I don’t want for nothing in life but the very thing money can’t always fix, Health.

You talk as if you know me except for one thing, you don’t. Thoughts and prayers.

I don’t disagree that there are some assholes out there that will do anything they can to take advantage of the system put in place to help those that really need it. Those types of people will always be around including those who fake mental illness.

But you lumped everyone into one group and think EVERYONE is abusing the system. Why don’t you go talk to the family of those people who had suffered enough so much that they killed them selves. I guess you think they were just faking it, right? They should just get over it? That was really ignorant of you to say. I had a marine buddy that blew his head off with a shotgun. I guess he was just having a bad day.

I don’t disagree that there are some assholes out there that will do anything they can to take advantage of the system put in place to help those that really need it. Those types of people will always be around including those who fake mental illness.

But you lumped everyone into one group and think EVERYONE is abusing the system. Why don’t you go talk to the family of those people who had suffered enough so much that they killed them selves. I guess you think they were just faking it, right? They should just get over it? That was really ignorant of you to say. I had a marine buddy that blew his head off with a shotgun. I guess he was just having a bad day.

It’s ignorant to ignore the fact that there’s obviously a large number of people who want nothing more than to abuse the system

It’s ignorant to assume that he groups these people in with the smaller number of people who legitimately need assistance even though he clearly stated otherwise

It’s ignorant to ignore the fact that there’s obviously a large number of people who want nothing more than to abuse the system

It’s ignorant to assume that he groups these people in with the smaller number of people who legitimately need assistance even though he clearly stated otherwise

See post 113

Couldn't t agree more. If the young man or woman had a mental illness, they mad a real bad mistake joining the military. I am all for the people who need it. I don't buy all this PTSD shit.

Hell, if someone gets reprimanded at school or work now, they are scarred for life. Ridiculous.

If you Dems want to make a difference, vote the death penalty back for all 50 states and get rid of the trash that molest kids, rape women, etc. Don't put them up and give them 3 squares a day.

Couldn't t agree more. If the young man or woman had a mental illness, they mad a real bad mistake joining the military. I am all for the people who need it. I don't buy all this PTSD shit.

Hell, if someone gets reprimanded at school or work now, they are scarred for life. Ridiculous.

If you Dems want to make a difference, vote the death penalty back for all 50 states and get rid of the trash that molest kids, rape women, etc. Don't put them up and give them 3 squares a day.
I think you should walk into any VA hospital and say PTSD isnt real its bullshit. And we will see how tramatized you will be when 50 vets waiting months for treatment stomp a fresh hole in your ass. BTW negged for being a peice of shit!

I think you should walk into any VA hospital and say PTSD isnt real its bullshit. And we will see how tramatized you will be when 50 vets waiting months for treatment stomp a fresh hole in your ass. BTW negged for being a peice of shit!

Fucking thank you!!!!!

Careful, we have a bad ass over here!

I don't remember you ever being like this Heckler. Why don't you explain your situation. Educate me. I didn't say there wasn't such a thing as PTSD, I said that is the flavor of the month with everyone just about.

Neg me all you like, but the fact remains.

Did a man get captured and tortured? Was he involved in a horrible ambush and shot multiple times? PTSD, probably.

Did he see some people die in horrific ways? Did he have to kill people? Part of War. I just can't correlate signing up for the military during wartime and thinking you aren't going to see these type of situations.

For the record, my father did two tours in Vietnam, shot twice on separate occasions. I am well versed in the things that happen.

I really mean no offense to the people that deserve it.

Careful, we have a bad ass over here!

I don't remember you ever being like this Heckler. Why don't you explain your situation. Educate me. I didn't say there wasn't such a thing as PTSD, I said that is the flavor of the month with everyone just about.

Neg me all you like, but the fact remains.

Did a man get captured and tortured? Was he involved in a horrible ambush and shot multiple times? PTSD, probably.

Did he see some people die in horrific ways? Did he have to kill people? Part of War. I just can't correlate signing up for the military during wartime and thinking you aren't going to see these type of situations.

For the record, my father did two tours in Vietnam, shot twice on separate occasions. I am well versed in the things that happen.

I really mean no offense to the people that deserve it.
PTSD is a real documented medical condition, they even depict it in every war movie made. its not fun and easy money, people suffer

Back