• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Will there be a banning tonight?

Looks to be heading that way. You decide. Guess who and buy what mod and you get a $100 gift certificate from Praetorian Gear. 1st post with the right answer wins:coffee:
What I miss? Lol. Looks like you know something.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Idk... someone may or may not get banned. This is the answer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Can Mods play....lol

REHH we can team up and split it

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
REHH we can team up and split it

Sure I'll just give you a 2 day ban and we can split the proceeds. This fits in perfectly with my racketeering gig I got going on with all the bunk sponsors I allow to operate here.

Last edited:
Sure I'll just give you a 2 day ban and we can split the proceeds. This fits in perfectly with my racketeering gig I got on with all the bunk sponsors I allow to operate here.

I ain't banning anyone.

I never really do unless it's a troll.

Warnings first as usual. Then we go from there.

REHH is the heavy handed one lol.

I ain't banning anyone.

Really ? Rumor has it that he’s a little limo wristed

Get Shredded!
JSwolle by Wesley Inmman

It's funny bc my name always comes up, and I never understood why. And I have nothing but love for Jswolle, he and I get along.

But I will let you in on a secret, I have never banned a single person here. Now I did have a hand in HJ2 a few years back in all that drama (that goes way back between he and I), but I also agreed to have him back.

I don't ban people even on my forums unless they are a security concern or are causing a grave grave issue. I started Mod'ing and Admin in 1999. I'm way too old for drama and try to avoid tbh.

I'm going to say Swolearmy by Rehh with a candlestick in the living room (the Pit) lol

I would of said no.......until I just saw how he was bashing in the goldline sub.... Now.... I say that's a good guess.

I ain't banning anyone.

I take it back Jswolle by Monte lol

- - - Updated - - -

I take it back Jswolle by Monte final Answer lol

I can assure you that won’t happen lol. It may look like Monte and I have bad blood or whatever but we are actually a lot alike and get along pretty well most of the time. When we feel strongly about a subject we voice our opinions. I also didn’t do anything or say anything to call for a banning. I’m not stupid I know some sources or reps don’t like me so I make sure to never call a source out or say anything out of line unless I have proof and it needs to be said to warn the community and mods which is how I’ve always operated here.

I like swolearmy but if anyone it will be him. I can understand his frustration but he’s going about it the wrong way and he’s walking a fine line.

I ain't banning anyone.

WesleyInman;165449[B said:
3]It's funny bc my name always comes up, and I never understood why. And I have nothing but love for Jswolle, he and I get along.[/B]

But I will let you in on a secret, I have never banned a single person here. Now I did have a hand in HJ2 a few years back in all that drama (that goes way back between he and I), but I also agreed to have him back.

I don't ban people even on my forums unless they are a security concern or are causing a grave grave issue. I started Mod'ing and Admin in 1999. I'm way too old for drama and try to avoid tbh.

Exactly my man and I have absolutely no issue with you either. You know some guys read a couple of post though and see someone disagreeing with another and automatically assume they hate each other lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck do I keep tagging montes post!! Lol I guess I just can’t get him out of my head 🤷🏼*♀️

Anyone got a link?

I like to watch car accidents ... who doesn’t?

Poirot bans gunrack ?

or

custom bans hfo 3 unless he shares his hair secrets?

milford king bans himself because he is exhausted and needs to travel to the event horizon of a black hole so he can enter the 5th and 6th dimension and throws rocks (really hard rocks, really fast ) at his 8 year old self in hopes that me
sitting here typing this is literally a parallel to my much more important life which consists of exploring other star systems and impregnating alien female humanoids to jump start the next phase of evolution.

or hit myself hard enough that it changes the course of my life in this universes to something cool like a professional wolf breeder. Where I can watch wolves fuck and bring the wild wolf population back up to decent numbers in the United state’s.

did ya read all that?

Exactly my man and I have absolutely no issue with you either. You know some guys read a couple of post though and see someone disagreeing with another and automatically assume they hate each other lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Why the fuck do I keep tagging montes post!! Lol I guess I just can’t get him out of my head 路*♀️

There's a bug in the forum software: when you hit the "QUOTE +" button for a post and then reply to it, it doesn't flush out that flag and the next time you reply to something else in the thread it also sucks in that previous post again... and again... I dunno what finally clears it.

Maybe when you "QUOTE +" and reply to someone else, multi-reply... but abort the whole post for whatever reason, it doesn't flush the flag? I haven't tested.

Poirot bans gunrack ?

or

custom bans hfo 3 unless he shares his hair secrets?

milford king bans himself because he is exhausted and needs to travel to the event horizon of a black hole so he can enter the 5th and 6th dimension and throws rocks (really hard rocks, really fast ) at his 8 year old self in hopes that me
sitting here typing this is literally a parallel to my much more important life which consists of exploring other star systems and impregnating alien female humanoids to jump start the next phase of evolution.

or hit myself hard enough that it changes the course of my life in this universes to something cool like a professional wolf breeder. Where I can watch wolves fuck and bring the wild wolf population back up to decent numbers in the United state’s.

did ya read all that?

Back