• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gorilla Farm Break Not Temporary Anymore?

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven’t been here that long so I don’t know if it’s common for sources to take breaks but it seemed kinda strange they’re completely gone from ASF now.

It would look like they don’t intend on coming back then I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not uncommon for this shop to do. He does this every couple of years. He’s been here for about a decade now. He always makes good on every order before taking a break. He may pop up under a different name, or he may keep GF.

It’s not uncommon for this shop to do. He does this every couple of years. He’s been here for about a decade now. He always makes good on every order before taking a break. He may pop up under a different name, or he may keep GF.

GF hasn't been here for anywhere near a decade. Also, isn't ASF only 9 years old bro?

I had a post break TD, Gorilla takes care if his customers even when he leaves. I’m sure they will be back.

GF hasn't been here for anywhere near a decade. Also, isn't ASF only 9 years old bro?
Gorilla was here for many many years most recently as gorilla in the past other names is what sherk is saying bro.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Gorilla was here for many many years most recently as gorilla in the past other names is what sherk is saying bro.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

What I'm saying is that he hasn't been here for 10 years because the board was started in 2012.

Don't recall GF on the board as a different shop - what was the name of his other shops could you enlighten us? Don't recall him being here prior to GF. Not calling anyone a liar just don't recall and would like to know the answer....

What I'm saying is that he hasn't been here for 10 years because the board was started in 2012.

Don't recall GF on the board as a different shop - what was the name of his other shops could you enlighten us? Don't recall him being here prior to GF. Not calling anyone a liar just don't recall and would like to know the answer....
I think they used to be AMA. Don't quote me on that.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

AAP was previous name

I believe the progression was AMA, Anabolic Anarchy (AAP), Blueprint, then Gorilla

AAP was previous name

Just out of curiosity, what with the anonymity that goes with what these people do, how does anyone know that this was the same guy? Do they just come out and say it? And if that's the case, what's the point of the name change?

Just out of curiosity, what with the anonymity that goes with what these people do, how does anyone know that this was the same guy? Do they just come out and say it? And if that's the case, what's the point of the name change?

Word gets around. Usually intentionally if the reputation was good.

Are you really this stupid? Sometimes i wonder what the people look like behind these stupid posts, if their is an actual person with some type of obvious mental disability behind it, like down syndrome. This is an illegal business if you have not forgot. How about you mind your own business. They removed their section for a reason. Are you seirously asking what the purpose of a name change is on an illegal business? are you really that fucking slow? my god.

I wish GF well. He has always taken care of me and only source i would touch on this forum. I think people forget the nature of this business and really need to shut their fucking mouths in situations like this unless they havent received their order.

GF removed their section and clearly we should respect his privacy. If you did not receive your order within a reasonable time then feel free to post but stuff like this just shouldnt be posted on open board. Sorry someone had to say it.

Are you really this stupid? Sometimes i wonder what the people look like behind these stupid posts, if their is an actual person with some type of obvious mental disability behind it, like down syndrome. This is an illegal business if you have not forgot. How about you mind your own business. They removed their section for a reason. Are you seirously asking what the purpose of a name change is on an illegal business? are you really that fucking slow? my god.

I wish GF well. He has always taken care of me and only source i would touch on this forum. I think people forget the nature of this business and really need to shut their fucking mouths in situations like this unless they havent received their order.

GF removed their section and clearly we should respect his privacy. If you did not receive your order within a reasonable time then feel free to post but stuff like this just shouldnt be posted on open board. Sorry someone had to say it.

I didn't say anything negative about GF at all, i said that I was fairly new here, but apparently not much newer than you, and was just curious. I placed multiple orders and had no issues. I didn't imply anything shady whatsoever. Which is exactly why I'm curious because I'd rather not switch sources. Speaking of mental disabilities, I'd say judging by your post, maybe you want to get checked for Tourette's Syndrome.

And... while we're being childish... go fuck yourself you mouthy prick. You don't know shit about me you fuckin toddler.

:coffee:
I didn't say anything negative about GF at all, i said that I was fairly new here, but apparently not much newer than you, and was just curious. I placed multiple orders and had no issues. I didn't imply anything shady whatsoever. Which is exactly why I'm curious because I'd rather not switch sources. Speaking of mental disabilities, I'd say judging by your post, maybe you want to get checked for Tourette's Syndrome.

And... while we're being childish... go fuck yourself you mouthy prick. You don't know shit about me you fuckin toddler.

That gorilla tren is legit, ain't it boys?

tenor.gif

Did they even remove their section or did our head Jew take it off for late board fees ? It really doesn’t matter if you are waiting on something than go ahead and let a rep know and he can help .

Did they even remove their section or did our head Jew take it off for late board fees ? It really doesn’t matter if you are waiting on something than go ahead and let a rep know and he can help .

Yeah like I said I was just more or less curious because this is the first time I saw it happen and I knew they'd been around for a minute. I tried to phrase things carefully as to not imply that there was an issue, because there is not. Big Rich and Montego were good to me. I have like a years supply of tren e, anavar, nolva, aromasin, primo, test e and all of it is from GF. I dropped like 7k in a 2 month period on my gear stash.

I've got nothing but good things to say about them and I'm just hoping they come back, and if it's under a different name, I'm hoping I figure out it's the same dude.

Yeah like I said I was just more or less curious because this is the first time I saw it happen and I knew they'd been around for a minute. I tried to phrase things carefully as to not imply that there was an issue, because there is not. Big Rich and Montego were good to me. I have like a years supply of tren e, anavar, nolva, aromasin, primo, test e and all of it is from GF. I dropped like 7k in a 2 month period on my gear stash.

I've got nothing but good things to say about them and I'm just hoping they come back, and if it's under a different name, I'm hoping I figure out it's the same dude.
I've only been here for 5 years but I've never seen a break that involves deleting the forum seems like more than a break at that point. But the website say they will be back to farming gorillas so I don't think a name change will happen

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They on another board and made a statement that they’d be closing down for the time being and that all pending orders were being taken care of

Get Shredded!
They on another board and made a statement that they’d be closing down for the time being and that all pending orders were being taken care of

They said that here as well, and there were a bunch of post break TD’s posted.

They are taking a break. They took care of all orders. They will come back when they want. Don’t see what else there is to talk about in this thread.

Dude noone has anything negative to say about GF most of us only have one legit sorce as it's like 10 fake businesses to 1 real one. Now everyone who relys heavily on GF are all fucked currently so this post is absolutely nessecesry to everyone who only used GF as a source. People don't have time to cater and wait months to see if someone comes back GF knew this business was illegal maybe have some or ANY customer service and this won't happen, some people blast and cruise and if they run out of test they are fucked. No fucking shit it's illegal or we wouldnt be on this dumbass forum moron we would of all gone down to the pharmacy and grab dbol and test off the shelf fucking dumbass.

Last edited:
GP has been here for 4 years, I do not know of them under any other shop name.

GP has been here for 4 years, I do not know of them under any other shop name.
They used to be gorillapharm with a ph then went to a F I believe thats the only change I know of

I know the mastermind behind GP personally.

Just sayn :)

Whatever is going on it's really not anyone's business unless you didn't get your stuff. Seems like everyone did get their packs. If they come back great, if not well they certainly don't owe anyone anything. From what I know the stuff they sold was legit, I have used them in the past and never had a complaint as far as quality goes. I did find what I believe is a better source so I stopped using GF. Now if my current source goes away I certainly can't get angry at them , they have shot me straight and that's all you can really ask in this game.

Dude noone has anything negative to say about GF most of us only have one legit sorce as it's like 10 fake businesses to 1 real one. Now everyone who relys heavily on GF are all fucked currently so this post is absolutely nessecesry to everyone who only used GF as a source. People don't have time to cater and wait months to see if someone comes back GF knew this business was illegal maybe have some or ANY customer service and this won't happen, some people blast and cruise and if they run out of test they are fucked. No fucking shit it's illegal or we wouldnt be on this dumbass forum moron we would of all gone down to the pharmacy and grab dbol and test off the shelf fucking dumbass.

Dude let me know what you are short on it’s either no test or you need some aromasin like yesterday .

I know the mastermind behind GP personally.

Just sayn :)

Well then please just let it be known that contrary to what that angry dude from before was trying to put on me, I didn’t start this thread to throw shade at anyone or to somehow imply that someone owes me an apology or something. I’m not a troll or a self-centered little bitch and obviously nobody owes me anything.

I just like the dudes product, process and website and I’m hoping he gets back in the game. That is all.

Dude let me know what you are short on it’s either no test or you need some aromasin like yesterday .
Got both of those and i prefer arimidex but nice try at an insult

Last edited:
Back