• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Krossout neg train

It’s all over at bb.com. Forever immortalized. There’s also a ton of info on MESO-Rx (thinksteroids.com)

The guy is a fucking creep.

Look at his 10,000+ post history here. Read. That’s the guy you want to defend? Ok by me. I certainly wouldn’t ever defend that fucker. He’s the worst member of any forum anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what have you contributed to this forum other than acting like an alpha behind a keyboard.

Weak!!!

It’s not an obsession. It’s real simple, the fucker is despicable. A fucking loser that doesn’t know how to live appropriately.

There are consequences for that and every once in a while when you act that way you piss the wrong person off. He pisses me off. I’m going to be his consequence.

So when he says anything stupid in The Pit, I’ll comment. If he has the right to make stupid comments then I have the same right.

You’re “negging” is some real cool stuff. You don’t agree with me so you want to cancel me out.

But u don't agree with mindless and wanna cancel him out. It's the same thing until the tables turn?
I think ur a funny dude. And if ur obsession wasn't so rubbed in our faces. I'd appreciate your presence much more. But u seem closed minded and refuse to consider. Which is a shame. Take the dedication and put it to use else where more. Beneficial to your gains.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

And what have you contributed to this forum other than acting like an alpha behind a keyboard.

Weak!!!

I don’t carry a questionable reputation with me around ASF. You guys are so big and badass that you cover up for a sex-offender because he tugs on your wittle hearts. Poor MindlessWork it’s ok, ASF will protect you.

I don’t carry a questionable reputation with me around ASF. You guys are so big and badass that you cover up for a sex-offender because he tugs on your wittle hearts. Poor MindlessWork it’s ok, ASF will protect you.

people who accuse are usually guilty of what they accuse psych 101

But u don't agree with mindless and wanna cancel him out. It's the same thing until the tables turn?
I think ur a funny dude. And if ur obsession wasn't so rubbed in our faces. I'd appreciate your presence much more. But u seem closed minded and refuse to consider. Which is a shame. Take the dedication and put it to use else where more. Beneficial to your gains.

I appreciate what you’re saying and I’ll contribute more to pertinent conversations.

I’m not cancelling Mindless out because the guy never says anything worth cancelling out anyway. The guy is entirely nauseating though. The shit he said was wrong for any grown man to say. And you know that fucker doesn’t have a sense of humor so it was sincere. Disgusting.

people who accuse are usually guilty of what they accuse psych 101

That’s just retarded.

A guy accuses someone of murder doesn’t make him a murderer. A guy accusing his dickhead neighbor of stealing his tools isn’t a thief.

Seeing mindless online stalk 16-yr old girls that are just trying to stay motivated and accountable to themselves was fucked up.

The fact that he hides in plain sight is beyond weird. His face is all over the Internet. And what a mug that is. Any normal person would have signed up with a brand new handle.

I appreciate what you’re saying and I’ll contribute more to pertinent conversations.

I’m not cancelling Mindless out because the guy never says anything worth cancelling out anyway. The guy is entirely nauseating though. The shit he said was wrong for any grown man to say. And you know that fucker doesn’t have a sense of humor so it was sincere. Disgusting.

U mocked me when I said tribe. And said they would kick that guy out of the tribe.
But as you see here. It seems there is a main click to this forum.
I know a. Few of you are anti mindless and hey that's fine.
If mindless is a total fucking kreep.
Please just keep in mind. He's our little kreep. And we tend to take care of our own. People help people here all the time. From go fund mes to gear hookups between users. This place is sweet. It's kick ass. I didn't have any say with how things flow here. And have no intention of changing the flow cause it tends to work. You n bft seem to wanna upend what we got going here. No hate from me g. I'm just saying. This is asf the greatest gear forum out there. And we all owe it to mindless for making it this great. Jk on last part. Had ya going there for a sec.

KrossEyed, my situation has been debated by staff and Admin here and they’ve done their checking and they have no hard proof I am a kiddy diddler. If there was hard undeniable proof I would have been banned ages ago from here and every damn board out there. In addition I have NO criminal record and I suspect you do.

give it a rest and stop the conspiracy theories so the best thing yet is to put me on your ignore list so
you won’t see my posts. In return I won’t mention you or your buddy Bft84. Deal?

IML Gear Cream!
U mocked me when I said tribe. And said they would kick that guy out of the tribe.
But as you see here. It seems there is a main click to this forum.
I know a. Few of you are anti mindless and hey that's fine.
If mindless is a total fucking kreep.
Please just keep in mind. He's our little kreep. And we tend to take care of our own. People help people here all the time. From go fund mes to gear hookups between users. This place is sweet. It's kick ass. I didn't have any say with how things flow here. And have no intention of changing the flow cause it tends to work. You n bft seem to wanna upend what we got going here. No hate from me g. I'm just saying. This is asf the greatest gear forum out there. And we all owe it to mindless for making it this great. Jk on last part. Had ya going there for a sec.

Good points.

[mention]heckler7 [/mention] I see how I do collateral damage. I don’t have anything against anyone here besides [mention]MindlessWork [/mention] I’m open to suggestions on how to be less disruptive yet still being able to voice my hatred for that fucker. I thought The Pit was ok to do so.

I can slow the barrage against the dumb fucker but he says A LOT of stupid shit that is unrelated to his past. I’ll still call him out on his dumb bullshit.

KrossEyed, my situation has been debated by staff and Admin here and they’ve done their checking and they have no hard proof I am a kiddy diddler. If there was hard undeniable proof I would have been banned ages ago from here and every damn board out there. In addition I have NO criminal record and I suspect you do.

give it a rest and stop the conspiracy theories so the best thing yet is to put me on your ignore list so
you won’t see my posts. In return I won’t mention you or your buddy Bft84. Deal?

I’d sooner choose to die than make a deal with you.

That sounds like a good start dude. What abiut spaghetti arms bft. Think hell come around? He actually seems more aggressive about the situation

That sounds like a good start dude. What abiut spaghetti arms bft. Think hell come around? He actually seems more aggressive about the situation

I don’t know. Like I said before, there’s a few of us still around that saw all the CTPump shit unfold. It certainly was believable at the time and Mindless is the type of guy to do that. It’s why his “legacy” lives on. Reading that stuff firsthand turns your stomach and you literally want to kill the guy.

I don’t know. Like I said before, there’s a few of us still around that saw all the CTPump shit unfold. It certainly was believable at the time and Mindless is the type of guy to do that. It’s why his “legacy” lives on. Reading that stuff firsthand turns your stomach and you literally want to kill the guy.

I read a fair amount. And ya no. Some of what I read wasn't pleasant. And lucky for us. It didn't infect asf. If he was a problem then.. Maybe he was I dunno. But he hasn't been problematic here. He showed up and played by the rules to the best of his ability and you even said you hope for his sake he takes time to dwell and change. Perhaps he has. Maybe not. But perhaps..

I like your sense of humor and some of the shit you post, its the relentless trolling, Im not a member of BB nor do I desire to be detective gorden. maybe this dude is all that you say he is, but here on ASF he has done nothing nor posted anything questionable here. :coffee:

Spaghetti arms? Lol. What do you look like?

I like your sense of humor and some of the shit you post, its the relentless trolling, Im not a member of BB nor do I desire to be detective gorden. maybe this dude is all that you say he is, but here on ASF he has done nothing nor posted anything questionable here. :coffee:
So it’s okay with you if a creepy kid stalker moves into your neighborhood as long as he didn’t do it there?

mention me you child molester. That’s all you can do. But what can you factually say? There’s evidence to back up everything we say. Listen you weak, old creepy man pussy why don’t you go kill yourself, like seriously, take a knife, cut your chomo micro penis off and bleed out. You’d actually do one good thing in your life.
the staff hasn’t debated shit. That’s more spineless creep talking out of his spineless ass. Also, what kind of grown man says hater? “All my haters”.
There’s nobody in there right mind who doesn’t believe deep down there’s something off with you. You guys all know there something not quite right. I’d be willing to bet that this sick Fucks own family won’t let their kids around him.

Get Shredded!
I think maybe kross out and bft were touched by mindless and then mindless moved on and now they’re upset. Maybe that’s why they’re so hung up on him. It’s like when you break up with your girlfriend in high school and she stalks you spreading rumors. Where were you guys touched? Get a doll and point where you were touched and didn’t make you feel good.

I think maybe kross out and bft were touched by mindless and then mindless moved on and now they’re upset. Maybe that’s why they’re so hung up on him. It’s like when you break up with your girlfriend in high school and she stalks you spreading rumors. Where were you guys touched? Get a doll and point where you were touched and didn’t make you feel good.

You need to merge both Krosseyed threads, the troll doesn't deserve two.

Yep. You nailed it. Definitely this. It wouldn’t possibly be because I don’t fucking like or respect any grown man that ogles a 16-yr old girl’s log page. Nope, that’s “normal” behavior. And looking at that page 500+ times and commenting about what he’d like to do to her is also totally normal. You guys are fucked for thinking that creepy Mindless is a victim of bullying.

“Show the proof... show the proof”. It’s all right there. If you had a 16-yr old daughter and you saw a guy in his mid-40s creeping her page 500+ times you wouldn’t defend that piece of shit. I have a daughter and I’ll be damned if this shit is fucking “normalized” by guys like you.

Listen I don't wanna sound like a broken record...

But I just saw a thread on this forum asf about this guy Kross out being a baby fucker.

Anything to say for yourself?
d6e34a3410d4598d62cc6e58c1d54a8e.jpg

Back