• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pain/flu symptoms

Chicken n wafflz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To start this is not my first cycle. This is the first time I’ve used my thighs for pinning. My thigh is tight as F! Pinned on Tuesday now Thursday, so hoping is subsides. I also have flu like symptoms, no temperature, just major body aches, headaches, lethargic!

I am trying new gear, not sure if maybe the quality is the problem or not?

Anyone have this experience?

I am going to be running deca and dbol as well, but curious if this is just the new introduction and will go away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get this way with high concentration gear. I guess it's something about the solvents used. Test over 300mg per ML does it every time

Could be the solvents, carrier oil, or dirty gear. If it doesn't improve drastically and quickly before next scheduled pin, I'd scrap it and start different gear.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is it a fresh vial or have you been using it for a while?

I have received dirty gear from sponsors before with same experience and I have had vials that became contaminated after using them for a while. One of the sponsors is still here and blamed it on the stopper.

I have received dirty gear from sponsors before with same experience and I have had vials that became contaminated after using them for a while. One of the sponsors is still here and blamed it on the stopper.

Thanks man.

You should open a fresh vial and pin it in your glute and see what happens. Then you will have a better idea of what is going on.

You should open a fresh vial and pin it in your glute and see what happens. Then you will have a better idea of what is going on.

Got it man thanks! Sure hope it doesn’t do it again! Hate throwing my money away on bad gear!

If you pin only 2 times per week why use legs that are more painful ? you have shoulders and glutes much safer places . If your gear is new be careful , you should buy from legit sources to be safe .

If you pin only 2 times per week why use legs that are more painful ? you have shoulders and glutes much safer places . If your gear is new be careful , you should buy from legit sources to be safe .

Pinning 2 x a week for test e.

Going to be starting deca next week

Also. Could pinning badly cause issues? I believe I got it from a legit source.

As far as the pain goes, have you ever pinned your quads before? The soreness could just be virgin muscle. Quads aren’t my favorite to begin with but it was especially bad when I first started using them. The flu like symptoms may or may not be related.

I had pinned my left quad and it got all hot and had a hard time walking for the day. I was in pain for a few days. To this day I feel like it might have caused some damage to the muscle because it got a little smaller and not as big as my right side. Never pinned my quads again.

I don’t remember if I got a fever but my quad was burning bad. This was like 20 years ago.

Rock On

As far as the pain goes, have you ever pinned your quads before? The soreness could just be virgin muscle. Quads aren’t my favorite to begin with but it was especially bad when I first started using them. The flu like symptoms may or may not be related.

No. Never pinned in my quad. Usually glute or delt. Since I am pinning more a week I wanted to be able to alternate more. Now with the amount of shit went on with it. Gonna say screw it

If you never pin before there why you are pinning some painfull place if you pin only 2x week . Use glutes , safest place ever and shoulders great to

If you never pin before there why you are pinning some painfull place if you pin only 2x week . Use glutes , safest place ever and shoulders great to

Well I am adding deca.

So I’ll pin test 2x a week as well as deca

I am just going to alternate delts and glutes

Maybe I just pinned incorrectly, hope it’s not bad gear 72 hours later pain is still there slight. But upper quad is a little swollen.

You can put deca and test same shoot . you can do 1ml each on monday and another ml each on thursday

Back