• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Funny Funny Shit!

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There was a guy in the gym this morning that had a haircut just like Jay Cutlers, not only that he had a gallon size jug of Tang, was working out with "FAT GRIPZ" had GASP shorts with a BPI shirt on. And he also had a band on his left wrist which I'm assuming it's one of those Energy Care magnetic bracelets and Schiek wrist protectors. I am not knocking on any of those brands at all, I'm just knocking on this sell out of a kid. :roflmao:

Was he big?

Actually, he was a pretty solid as dude. I wanted to take a picture but I had my ipod instead of my iphone with me.

"FAT GRIPZ" are awesome! In fact I'm going to start using mostly FAT COLD STEEL! Why??? Because I lift for sports and only care about grip strength, gross strength, explosive strength, stamina etc. I don't really care about how much iron I can move (I actually use bumpers but you get my drift! lol)

I care about how far, fast, and accurately I can throw someone and then submit them! Everything else is bullshit!

With that said I do pay attention to my symmetry etc and do some vain beautification shit! Just not to the degree a "bodybuilder' does.

Funny thing is I don't know if any successful fighters who are bodybuilders but I could be wrong????

thats nothing.
tumblr_m7m8m0Vj141qaj6zko1_500.jpg

we need to start an idiot at your gym thread, get some pics,and videos of the idiots at our gyms! gonna be alot them coming thru the gyms after new years. theres already alot at my gym now!

I saw a guy with a complete Tap Out outfit but he was so fat his shirt kept coming up and showing his gut. I wanted to take a pic so bad but i didn't want it to be obvious. I guess wearing mma gear makes you feel tough. This guy was obviously not tough. I never saw him in the gym after that. One hit quitter.

That was awesome. The guy doing the bench with one side probably feels like he has perfect form.

Dude, I died laughing at this. This is what all of us here are going to see in just a few short days

Dude, I died laughing at this. This is what all of us here are going to see in just a few short days
Ah, the yearly resolutionist. It's a love hate relationship. They can get on your nerves big time, but damn can they be entertaining at times as well.

Yeah, the invasion begin in a couple of days.

My gym was recently bought out by a corporate chain and man have I seen an increase in old people, like one guy in his 70s who wears khakis, a white undershirt and suspenders whilst he "works out."

Planet fitness is always good for a laugh.

I lift things up and put them down. *coffee*

Back