• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

D-bol- trouble sleeping

hot rod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone ever notice d-bol causing sleep problems? started about 10 days ago doing 50mg ed. 25am,25 pm. that seems to be about the time I started this waking up every 45min. to an hour. I do sleep in between the wake-ups, but its annoying as hell. im already one of these "clock watchers" and it may be all in my head. take Benadryl pretty much every night and ive tried melatonin,but at very small dose.(3mg). ive always been a light sleeper and get up 2 or 3 times a night to piss,however I usually go 2 or 3 hours between pisses. I hate fuckin ambien. that shit makes me feel fuckin weird. and I cant stand something that makes me drag the next day(Xanax). Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.thanks:coffee:

10mg melatonin but not everyday. Sleepytime tea. Calcium before bed like ZMA. L-theanine

Max

It’s possible that the second dose is keeping you awake, I have split oral dosing every way thinkable and there is no benefit or advantage to split dosages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried it all my man.

Phenibut worked for a week, but tolerance builds so fast.

Best thing is Ambien. Who cares if it makes you feel weird if you are taking it before bed?

It’s possible that the second dose is keeping you awake, I have split oral dosing every way thinkable and there is no benefit or advantage to split dosages

KISS..................you should know I'm not gay and what that means...Try 50 in the morn for a few days and just see,,,or take the PM dose earlier.....

you get up 2-3 times to piss, you need to see a doctor

I’m not disagreeing with you at all here heckler just making conversation :)

Most AAS users get up 2-3 or more times to piss through the night.. if I drink too much water too close to my sleep time... I can get up 3 times but if I stop water by 6 other than drink only minimal amounts with my final meal ... 2 times is the norm and it sucks but it’s been that way as long as I can remember

How often do you get up at night ?

happy to say,just had my yearly physical and thank God the plumbing is in good working order, hell even the old blood pressure is behaving itself. thanks for your concern boss

Most AAS users get up 2-3 or more times to piss through the night.. if I drink too much water too close to my sleep time... I can get up 3 times but if I stop water by 6 other than drink only minimal amounts with my final meal ... 2 times is the norm and it sucks but it’s been that way as long as I can remember

This.

I pee a few times per night especially on cycle. I think it's related to enlarged prostate or something.

anyone ever notice d-bol causing sleep problems? started about 10 days ago doing 50mg ed. 25am,25 pm. that seems to be about the time I started this waking up every 45min. to an hour. I do sleep in between the wake-ups, but its annoying as hell. im already one of these "clock watchers" and it may be all in my head. take Benadryl pretty much every night and ive tried melatonin,but at very small dose.(3mg). ive always been a light sleeper and get up 2 or 3 times a night to piss,however I usually go 2 or 3 hours between pisses. I hate fuckin ambien. that shit makes me feel fuckin weird. and I cant stand something that makes me drag the next day(Xanax). Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.thanks:coffee:

We have the exact same sleep issues man. I have found that CBD works better than anything. It is a game changer.

Bingo...........Prostate....................some guys do free checks here..

thanks pcushion,ill try it, see what happens. also gonna just take the full 50mg of d-bol in the am. thanks for all your suggestions fellas!

Get Shredded!

when I get up I know my blood sugar is high and that causes your kidneys to start pulling glucose out rapidly, I was getting up several times a night before I started taking insulin. just saying, thats a good indicator that there is a problem. not only prostate

I didn’t know that.... I’m not knowledgable on diabetes so I want to ask, have you tried a dietary approach to controlling diabetes?

when I get up I know my blood sugar is high and that causes your kidneys to start pulling glucose out rapidly, I was getting up several times a night before I started taking insulin. just saying, thats a good indicator that there is a problem. not only prostate

Hmm interesting. Would fasted blood glucose in the high 90s cause this?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I didn’t know that.... I’m not knowledgable on diabetes so I want to ask, have you tried a dietary approach to controlling diabetes?
I do control it as best I can but I'm type 1 I dont have a working pancrease so I dont produce insulin, very different from type 2 where if you have a good diet and exercise you could reverse the effects. I end up talking to people who dont have diabetes and they will sometimes try to tell me how i can change my diet, i usually say how about I cut off your legs and then explain how with a better diet you can walk again

Hmm interesting. Would fasted blood glucose in the high 90s cause this?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
90 is a perfect number, but if your prediabetic they most likely wont catch it on labs, you will need to check yourself 2 hours after eating, trow in a snicker bar or something to make sure you would be out of range if your over 140 you are on your way to problems. also HGH and especially MK677 will cause high glocuse

I do control it as best I can but I'm type 1 I dont have a working pancrease so I dont produce insulin, very different from type 2 where if you have a good diet and exercise you could reverse the effects. I end up talking to people who dont have diabetes and they will sometimes try to tell me how i can change my diet, i usually say how about I cut off your legs and then explain how with a better diet you can walk again

Oh the ignorant experts and life coaches are the best, they probably “heard” diabetes is a choice lol

Back