• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OUT OF CABER!??? L-Dopa plus P5P to lower prolactin !! What is Prolactin?

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For Informational/Entertainment Purposes Only. DO NOT USE MEDICATION/SUPPLEMENTS without asking your physician. This is not to be used in any way, shape, or form.(Lots of me writing too! Not just copy & Paste!!) READ.

**(IF YOU HAVE CABERGOLINE, CAN AFFORD CABERGOLINE, SKIP THIS READ!)**

~Prolactin is a single-chain polypeptide hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary; it appears important to the development and growth of mammary tumors. Certain drugs (L-dopa*, the ergot derivatives) inhibit the release of prolactin from the anterior pituitary and lower its serum concentration.
Dopamine restrains prolactin production, so the more dopamine there is, the less prolactin is released. Prolactin itself enhances the secretion of dopamine, so this creates a negative feedback loop. >So you need a combo IMO/IME of not only using a dopamine agonist or two, but to help block the raise in prolactin before it starts(just keep and control healthy levels) with use of 19-nor based steroids. E2/Prolactin is not the same for everyone(at all!!) so each individual has to find their ZONE! You will hear about size with elevated E2 but, we all know that keeping your levels controlled is a smart thing no matter what. Max Note: a lot of medications/diet/environmental factors can cause gynecomastia, mostly caused E2 factors but if serms/AI aren’t working (especially if letro/nolva-ralox-) hasn’t knocked it out(max’s emergency combo or lump/pain), about 90% of the time; it is prolactin induced gyno...which Sucks!!

L-DOPA, within 30 min after administration, induced a highly significant decrease of plasma prolactin levels (phase 1) in a number of groups of {rats}, differing in age and/or endocrine status, apparently by direct inhibition of prolactin release from the pituitary. Three hours after administration of L-DOPA. There was a high elimination of prolactin from bloods remained constant during the whole experiment (i.e. before L-DOPA administration and during phase 1 as well as phase 2). The results suggested another working mechanism of L-DOPA in decreasing plasma prolactin levels, namely by stimulating the uptake of this hormone in the periphery. *After the effect of L-DOPA had ceased, most of the prolactin from the periphery returned into the bloodstream, causing a rapid restoration of plasma prolactin levels without substantial release from the pituitary*. The nature of the processes responsible for the peripheral uptake of prolactin is discussed.
>By Max : This is important to realize! It is only going to work during the use of Mucuna Pruriens Extract for L-Dopa 15-99% pure. So using P5P 100-200mg and 500mg of Pure L-Dopa extract(1 microscoop), can significantly help in the lowering and control of prolactin. They work, they have a lot do positive effects beyond the above. It is good to note: High estrogen is not proven to raise prolactin but...in users of any 19-nor related steroid use DOES increase serum prolactin levels, also cycle raises in E2 with use of Test with deca/npp/tren was shown to increase both estrogen/oestrogen and serum prolactin. So a lot of guys use AI(Adex,Asin,Letro) and SERMS/Blockers(Nolvadex/Raloxifene) but they can not afford Cabergoline!! Avg $86- $120 for 4mg(.5mg x 8ct) or 8mg(1mg on Teva/generic). So with years of P5P(100mg @ night/200mg ‘ON’)use along with the addition of pure L-Dopa(natural) 500mg has helped my sleep/dreams, helped me get to sleep faster, helped lower my increases in prolactin. Literally $50 can keep you safe for up to 8 months!! (Pics below)*

Worried About Lowering HGH? DONT!!
The intravenous infusion of l-DOPA significantly suppressed the episodic release of HPr during sleep and the occurrence of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. However, HGH release during sleep was not remarkably influenced by l-DOPA. These results suggest that central catecholaminergic neural mechanisms are related to both sleep-related HPr release and REM sleep, but do not play an important role in sleep-related HGH release.

(By Max)
>As you will see below; one company sells 15% L-dopa mixed w cheap proprietary ingredients and you only get 200mg@15% (35mg L-dopa). Even the 1,500mg capsules@20%(300mg L-Dopa) takes 3 caps so it will last over 2mo. I was only able to find one(1)99% pure L-Dopa extract derived from the velvet bean seed! It has 240 servings of 500mg or a half gram w scoop. One would want to start w 1/8scoop 250mg for the first week. So, for me, I like to lower my high prolactin from use of mixed PED’s(most notably 19-nor steroids)like deca/Npp/tren. If you have “bad” sides(deca dick, aggression, sleep disturbances)that keep you from partaking in the “good” sides(muscle size/joint pain help/synergy w Test:GH) even 50-100mg nandrolone decanoate can be a game changer for pain issues!! So... you want to try the natural route, maybe give Max’s Caber Comb a go! • Now you can read 100 studies from the 70’s until present(studying the two(P5P:more bioavailable form of Vitamin B6/L-Dopa:mucuna pruriens)but; I have used both for a significant time, almost always some form of nanny “on board”. I have been able to stay within range during a blend of Deca/Tren(500mg total)and 500mg of Testosterone. My E2/FSH/LH/RBC/LDL and a lot of others factors have gotten out of range but, personally was able to get my bloods back into range in half the time of the cycle where it used to take the same time or LONGER! A lot is my extensive use of supps/diet/cardio, but I am always fighting pain, all sides due to HRT/PED use. I could comfortably do a low to mod cycle without having Caber or bromocriptine, also; these two supps helped in a lot of others ways. Sleep:Dreams/Bone:Joint Pain/Sex:Orgasm were enough for me to use yearound at low dose 50-100mg P5P/250mg L-Dopa 99%. I don’t just write articles to write them, this one took over 2 years before I was able to write real use experiences. I also research the types and brands/Quality for you, but cannot recommend any particular one. I do however use the 99% L-Dopa extract powder because it has the most bang for your buck. This first one is almost $60 and has barely and L-Dopa in it! Then a few decent capsules brands, and the one I like 99% pure L-dopa extract powde (not this one!!)
313aff18fb698619d38b76228af677fe.plist

These are affordable and Easy if your not a prepper.
ce9618fa0602f09a94ff01a64b0cc55b.plist

da8ab354098fb00c5f30e2a6f075e175.plist

This is the ones I have used but the 99% is best
61329dd9b9b3f60a9d39be456c97cefa.jpg

d59c58e9148f1fc7719df95d50917572.jpg

(This one)

Max
Hope you enjoyed this, it was one of the longer trials I have done and I can tell you the non related benefits are why I take them all year as a supplement. Neuro/Sexual/Sleep/Relaxing !!

One breast cancer/prolactin Study
Human Patients have responded to L-dopa with relief of bone pain and a 50% decrease in serum prolactin. **Combinations of drugs used to reduce serum prolactin levels or antagonize the hormones's effect on the breast may be needed to obtain results.

Definitely helps with Caber not being on a lot of sponsors lists

Yeah, the timing was just a coincidence but, Caber and Var are definitely “out of stock” so my next article is about Oxandrolone! Lol .
In reality, there was plenty of data to back up the effects of Vitamin B6 or P5P in comparison to Prami/Caber. This one just was the icing on the cake because in the right combination with your nightly “relaxing-sleep” routine....I found out after 2 full years that I lessened a lot of problems I had due to hard work, over stimulation, and not being able to just sleep deeply; so this was a perfect fit. I originally looked at L-Dopa after seeing a great Aunt w/ Parkinson’s and what could or may help her. L-Dopa was used extensively for it. She had some surgeries and is doing a lot better!

Max

Great post Max. Always good to learn alternative ways of doing something.

So if ergot derivatives inhibit prolactin, maybe we should all stock up on some lsd… gonna be a weird day at the gym….

Thanks, I was about to order some P5P and maybe I should get some L-dopa also? And you saying dosing at night is the best?

Hell yeah going to order some right now thanks bro. I'm pumpin about two gallons of breastmilk a day right now so anything will help

IML Gear Cream!
Upcycle that shit bro, that’s your protein source right there…

I get about 280 grams of protein a day from my own tits. Haven't bought groceries in 6 months

Now that’s self sufficient

giphy.gif

I've cracked the code. I'm no longer a slave to Big grocery. I'm sure you've heard of "farm to table"? Mine is, Straight from the tits to the mouth. These babies are free range.

Thanks, I was about to order some P5P and maybe I should get some L-dopa also? And you saying dosing at night is the best?

I do 100mg P5P and 250 L-dopa 99% normally (during HRT), then double it during blasts. 200mg/500mg. Start slowly then you can see how you react. It seems everyone has a window where they experience different sides: good or bad.

Max

I do 100mg P5P and 250 L-dopa 99% normally (during HRT), then double it during blasts. 200mg/500mg. Start slowly then you can see how you react. It seems everyone has a window where they experience different sides: good or bad.

Max

Thanks, and you think dosing before bed is the best?

be careful with p5p a low amount of just 50mg can cause toxicity

i used to take it all the time until i read about that

be careful with p5p a low amount of just 50mg can cause toxicity

i used to take it all the time until i read about that

It can but only if your body is not absorbing it correctly, my wife have issues with B vitamins.

It can but only if your body is not absorbing it correctly, my wife have issues with B vitamins.

Yeah, certain B vit, Iron are very hard to absorb. Bad Bioavailability and also small bowel resection patients have to get injections a lot of the time.

Max

Max

Do you incorporate L-tyrosine to help your brains natural production of dopamine? And/or L-tryptophan for serotonin? If I remember correctly, when either dopamine or serotonin is increased the other decreases. My memory in regards to studies I've read in the past is hazy. But I used to read a bunch of shit about neurons and how supplements, neurotropics and pharm drugs (like SSRI, amphetamines, ect) interact with each other. Since I was really interested in psychology, psychiatry and brain health.

I know theres one thing that pushes my libido through the roof besides AS, anything that touches my Gaba-b receptors (Do not confuse with Benzo's they mostly work on Gaba-a receptors) like Phenibut and Baclofen. Which I will say, do NOT take either of those daily except baclofen and even then a small dose.

Get Shredded!
Do you incorporate L-tyrosine to help your brains natural production of dopamine? And/or L-tryptophan for serotonin? If I remember correctly, when either dopamine or serotonin is increased the other decreases. My memory in regards to studies I've read in the past is hazy. But I used to read a bunch of shit about neurons and how supplements, neurotropics and pharm drugs (like SSRI, amphetamines, ect) interact with each other. Since I was really interested in psychology, psychiatry and brain health.

I know theres one thing that pushes my libido through the roof besides AS, anything that touches my Gaba-b receptors (Do not confuse with Benzo's they mostly work on Gaba-a receptors) like Phenibut and Baclofen. Which I will say, do NOT take either of those daily except baclofen and even then a small dose.

I have used l-tryptophan and 5-thp in sleep /calm formulas. Also, I am taking l-tyrosine along w my MT2 , plus I use transdermal as well. Copper peptides also and I only realized that a few years ago . I took strivectin and @ 15 for stretch marks I was getting. My papa got me some foreign cream called “Thiomucase” it it tightens up skin for a better muscle look . Stuff works! May have caffeine in it (which helps a bit too). I take all kinds of herbs/natural/synthetic:natural , evaluate if it is doing anything and I drop anything that doesn’t work.

I thought circumin wasn’t doing anything , so I quit after 2months of use . Three days later I one -clicked Amazon! Lol. I realized “How Much it helped my pain levels about 2 days of not using it.. it was not good. Once I took 2g again: 1hr later I was back to pain free. Other supps I use my bloods to see how quick I can get Em In range .

Max

Max,

How much do you take and when? My bag came in. Same stuff as you. Thanks bro.

Max,

How much do you take and when? My bag came in. Same stuff as you. Thanks bro.

I take 1/2 dose(250mg) l-dopa at first w one cap of P5P approximately 45-60min before bed and then sip my sleepy time tea. I’ll watch tv and when I feel the sleepiness; I hit the bed.

Max

Back