• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dhb

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I posted a short review in the Anabolic forum. For those of you that are on the fence about DHB, DO IT! GC DHB is one of my favorites in a short period of time.

DHB is something I have yet to try. But it’s on my list...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve read and heard some horror stories that DHB packs a punch. I’ve also heard that results are awesome. I guess I just need to man up one of these days. Lol

CSO...can you do me a favor and post it here too....pretty please with Tren Base sugar on top?❤️

I posted a short review in the Anabolic forum. For those of you that are on the fence about DHB, DO IT! GC DHB is one of my favorites in a short period of time.

This is one compound I have been considering. I heard it has a pretty solid pip though but that can be minimized by mixing the shot with other gear and site rotation. Would you recommend stacking it with tpp, npp, and mast p or tpp, tren a, and mast p? I was going to run the tren blend and npp blend for six weeks each with a three week overlap but am still sorting it out. Done lots of research on it but wanted first hand info.

War,

If it was me, I would run it with just Test so that you can fully understand the compound and get a good feel for its properties. I will say from various contacts that it should not be run with EQ due to hardcore hematocrit issues.

This is one compound I have been considering. I heard it has a pretty solid pip though but that can be minimized by mixing the shot with other gear and site rotation. Would you recommend stacking it with tpp, npp, and mast p or tpp, tren a, and mast p? I was going to run the tren blend and npp blend for six weeks each with a three week overlap but am still sorting it out. Done lots of research on it but wanted first hand info.

War,

If it was me, I would run it with just Test so that you can fully understand the compound and get a good feel for its properties. I will say from various contacts that it should not be run with EQ due to hardcore hematocrit issues.

Just out of curiosity could regular blood donations help offset any hematocrit issue? EQ alone spikes mine so this is something I have to consider.

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely as well as great hydration. DHB on its own may not be a big issue but when combined with EQ, it was magnified.

Just out of curiosity could regular blood donations help offset any hematocrit issue? EQ alone spikes mine so this is something I have to consider.

Absolutely as well as great hydration. DHB on its own may not be a big issue but when combined with EQ, it was magnified.

Is your post from personal experience with bloodwork? I am unaware the DHB caused high hematocrit, I've only slightly experimented with it.

A close friend who is running it now. He was combining it with EQ for a while and had to donate within 4 weeks of starting. DHB is a basically fast acting EQ which we all know can increase hematocrit. All I'm saying is to not combine the two. My two cents.

Is your post from personal experience with bloodwork? I am unaware the DHB caused high hematocrit, I've only slightly experimented with it.

A close friend who is running it now. He was combining it with EQ for a while and had to donate within 4 weeks of starting. DHB is a basically fast acting EQ which we all know can increase hematocrit. All I'm saying is to not combine the two. My two cents.

Thank you for posting this info. For clarity, he ran EQ and DHB for 4 weeks and his hematocrit levels were high? Did his labs show his hematocrit levels were high? If so, what were the levels? Thanks again.

I believe his number was 53 and it was noted on bloodwork.

Thank you for posting this info. For clarity, he ran EQ and DHB for 4 weeks and his hematocrit levels were high? Did his labs show his hematocrit levels were high? If so, what were the levels? Thanks again.

I love eq and the idea of something that acts similar but with a faster response time is thrilling the shit out of me, I made the mistake of brewing a short ester eq once and pip felt like I had been shot. That was when I learned that just because you can does not mean you should.

lol...well said bro!!!

I love eq and the idea of something that acts similar but with a faster response time is thrilling the shit out of me, I made the mistake of brewing a short ester eq once and pip felt like I had been shot. That was when I learned that just because you can does not mean you should.

Back