• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ninja Foodi vs Instant Pot

Which do you prefer?

• Ninja Foodi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Brand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to invest in another kitchen gadget and trying to decide. Leaning towards the Ninja, as I love the blender and their stuff seems solid. Any recommendations?

Looking to invest in another kitchen gadget and trying to decide. Leaning towards the Ninja, as I love the blender and their stuff seems solid. Any recommendations?
Instant pot.

I fucking love mine.

Kroger has the 8qr (biggest one) on sale for $99.

You won't regret it man.

You can cook ANYTHING in it.... Even cake

I've made eggs, chicken, roast, ribs, rice, spaghetti, soups, gumbo, goulash, chicken taco pasta, ground turkey, cakes, baked potatoes and other shit I'm forgetting.

It takes no time to.

I did 3 racks of ribs in 40 minutes and they were falling off the bone. A 7lb roast in an hour and twenty and it broke apart with a fork. Chicken stays moist and the flavor is bonkers. It also doesn't dry out after its been in the fridge.

Last edited:
I have both got my ninja 2 years ago on Black Friday I love it I even grind oatmeal to flour. Got a brand new instapot off of a buy and sell page on Farsebook the two don’t see how I lived without either. Tough choice if I were in your shoes but I’d go with the instapot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back