• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alpha pharma carrier oil

Avnj5

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know what kind of oil alpha pharma products are suspended in?

Really all I need to know is if they use ethyl oleate. Looking for a good lab that doesn't use that stuff

also depends on the single product. what are you interested in?

I know someone who writes it when using it

Really all I need to know is if they use ethyl oleate. Looking for a good lab that doesn't use that stuff
No they dont use eo, i dont think so, but they use thin gso looking oil that is as thin as mct all their reps no longer work on boards, theyre top quality shit

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Good to know. I only really use basics like test and maybe deca or primo. Was using pharmacom but it's a bit painful.

Good to know. I only really use basics like test and maybe deca or primo. Was using pharmacom but it's a bit painful.
Well alpha pharma is gold standart if you search dsg threads i did bloods on their cyp last month...no pip but i never had pip anyways..as pharmacom goes i like their test, never had issues i have a good batch etc im on it right now..a bit thick but good none the less...test and deca you cant go wrong man and frankly you go with ap test and ap deca and you can afford it youre good...

Have u tried zphc oils? Only have done some of the dbol afew years ago and was great.

Have u tried zphc oils? Only have done some of the dbol afew years ago and was great.
Besides meso or euro boards i heard they were good seen pictures of their labs and their aromasin was on point..now from whoever i know that tried it says its almost pharm grade quality if you want to save the 10 dollars ,test wise id go AP, tren wise id go zphc its cheaper fresher and beats the newer batches of ap trenbolone, deca id stay with ap..remember zphc came out to compete with pharmacom and alpha

Last edited:
Alpha Pharma is the real deal.
Although their oil is very thin as stated above but I get next to no PiP for EQ and test while very little PiP for tren.
Their Anavar is also great.
Pharma grade stuff at ugl price. Win win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I would suggest Alpha Pharma or Shree Venkatesh Tren over ZPHC Trenbolones.

Besides meso or euro boards i heard they were good seen pictures of their labs and their aromasin was on point..now from whoever i know that tried it says its almost pharm grade quality if you want to save the 10 dollars ,test wise id go AP, tren wise id go zphc its cheaper fresher and beats the newer batches of ap trenbolone, deca id stay with ap..remember zphc came out to compete with pharmacom and alpha

Back