• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PHARMA test e 300

williambass1998

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been taking pharmacom test e for almost 3 weeks (300mg) now ive noticed some sex drive and slight testis shrinkage but i take hcg so not that much shrinkage i havnt gotten any increase in strength yet could this mean its fake or the strength side hasn't kicked in yet im gonna take deca soon too I got from this company for 10 weeks but also im increasing dosage on test next month to 400mg a day do you think it could be fake or it just hasn't kicked in yet

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

300mgs per DAY? For 3 weeks?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

300mg per day and balls are shrinking? And you think its fake? Ive been runnig test for 8 months never had shrinkage.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

300mgs per DAY? For 3 weeks?

Nah once a week my bad what im doing is my first cycle test e 300 for first month 400 next month 500 then 600 and then off also in between the test e ima add deca soon for 10 weeks

300mg per day and balls are shrinking? And you think its fake? Ive been runnig test for 8 months never had shrinkage.

Yea it's been really slight shrinkage barley noticeable

Im sure your test e is fine man..raise dose to 500 for the next 4 weeks and then 750 you will see results...IMO

You should see results at 300 per week. Got the best gains back in the day running only 300 to 500 a week. When I first started my nuts used to hurt like a mother fucker. Due to shrinkage.

You should see results at 300 per week. Got the best gains back in the day running only 300 to 500 a week. When I first started my nuts used to hurt like a mother fucker. Due to shrinkage.
Yea when i first started my nuts hurt little too but i just dont know if its real gear or not or the strength hasn't kicked in yet since its only the 3rd week

See how your strength is in 2 weeks. How much hcg are you running?

This is what my cycle is
First month 300mg of test e
2nd month 400mg of test e
Add deca for more strength and mass 300mg This is between 2nd and 3rd month 10 week total on deca
3rd month test e 500mg
4th month test e 600mg per week

ON CYCLE SUPPORT
HCG twice a week 500mg every 4 days
Aromosin 12.5 every other day
Prami for the deca .25 then up to .5
AAS cycle support by EA

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nova 40/40/20/20
ARIM RX for gyno
Blue ox natty test

3 weeks isnt long enough 300mg is low man..i ran 600 on my first cycle and was able to feel results fast, also id go easy on the hcg

Nah once a week my bad what im doing is my first cycle test e 300 for first month 400 next month 500 then 600 and then off also in between the test e ima add deca soon for 10 weeks

Bro, you want to be running at least 500mgs per week.

A good first cycle is 10-12 weeks at 500mgs per week test only.

Make sure you have an AI and PCT on hand.

Where did you get the idea to do 300mgs per week from? That won't yield much for ya.

I'm not bashing you either. Just my honest advice!!

There are so many people that have this ballshrinkagephobia....yea, there may be some but your balls don't go in a vagina. Your girl will tell you if your penis is shrinking....she can careless about your nuts.👍👍

This is what my cycle is
First month 300mg of test e
2nd month 400mg of test e
Add deca for more strength and mass 300mg This is between 2nd and 3rd month 10 week total on deca
3rd month test e 500mg
4th month test e 600mg per week

ON CYCLE SUPPORT
HCG twice a week 500mg every 4 days
Aromosin 12.5 every other day
Prami for the deca .25 then up to .5
AAS cycle support by EA

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nova 40/40/20/20
ARIM RX for gyno
Blue ox natty test

Is this your first cycle?

Yea it is and i might change the dosages a little though i have enough for 14 to 15 more weeks

That’s a lot of stuff for your first. Prami?....that shit can eff you up. Really messed me up when I ran some tren a few years ago. You don’t need it. You may not even need that much ai. The more test the more ai. But you won’t know unless you get bloods. Bump up to 500 a week like everyone said. See how that feels. When I was young didn’t need that much ai. But now I do.

How are these dosages im probably gonna switch it up but im trying to make it last till end of April im gonna use prami when i get on deca for 10 weeks i really dont want deca dick lol that's why im using it and ill use it at night
812270773ad75209d52810efd7572d5f.jpg

How are these dosages im probably gonna switch it up but im trying to make it last till end of April im gonna use prami when i get on deca for 10 weeks i really dont want deca dick lol that's why im using it and ill use it at night
812270773ad75209d52810efd7572d5f.jpg

I think you’re over thinking it. Run 400 to 500 a week and then at 9 weeks you will have to raise to continue to progress. You may not get deca dick. You should only use prami if it starts to become a problem.

I think you’re over thinking it. Run 400 to 500 a week and then at 9 weeks you will have to raise to continue to progress. You may not get deca dick. You should only use prami if it starts to become a problem.
Ok thanks about the prami i have a weight lifting meet in March and i wanna make the most out of my test and deca im adding deca about 3 weeks before the meet then idk what i should do about the test should i just go up to 400 or 500 like you said but i don't wanna take 500 test for 13 weeks cuz dont you think my body will get used to it? Or just do 500 for feb and in March keep 500 then 600 in April

Get Shredded!
Ok thanks about the prami i have a weight lifting meet in March and i wanna make the most out of my test and deca im adding deca about 3 weeks before the meet then idk what i should do about the test should i just go up to 400 or 500 like you said but i don't wanna take 500 test for 13 weeks cuz dont you think my body will get used to it? Or just do 500 for feb and in March keep 500 then 600 in April

Yes it will get used to it. So raise it at 9 week mark.

Good luck at the meet!
Alright thanks brotha ill let everyone know how it goes im shooting for 575 or 600 squat 360 or 380 or 405 on bench depends really clean 375 state record need to add about 50 more pounds going for 345 next week so will see

There are so many people that have this ballshrinkagephobia....yea, there may be some but your balls don't go in a vagina. Your girl will tell you if your penis is shrinking....she can careless about your nuts.
At worst, it'll make your cock look bigger... Lmao

No drug testing for the meet? I'd stay away from deca if there is
Right?!?

It stays in your system FOREVER. I think like a year or so. It could be a little longer.

Right?!?

It stays in your system FOREVER. I think like a year or so. It could be a little longer.

I've been on a low dosage so far doing 300mg im changing the dosage but i also take hcg and Aromosin and AAS cycle support ive been getting these headaches allmost every day you think it could be from the stuff im taking or amount of weight ive gained so fast I was cutting and now ive been bulking since August i was 200 now I'm allmost 240 what'd you guys think?

What kind of strength are you expecting?

Strength for steroids is mostly the extra intracellular water retention. This usually doesn't happen till around 4 to 5 weeks and even then, I have no idea your water intake, sodium and food.

Also. 300mg of Test isn't going to do anything dramatic for strength.

Back