• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First order TD

Anyone have any bloods posted yet

I’ll be pulling bloods on the t400 @250mg a week. Only two weeks in so far. Haven’t felt any drop off in terms of mood, sex drive, etc dropping from my blast to cruise. Only been a couple weeks but can’t complain so far.

I’ll be pulling bloods on the t400 @250mg a week. Only two weeks in so far. Haven’t felt any drop off in terms of mood, sex drive, etc dropping from my blast to cruise. Only been a couple weeks but can’t complain so far.

How do you plan on pulling bloods?

How do you plan on pulling bloods?

I’ve posted on a few different boards I’ll be pulling bloods on the t400. My name is the same on all if you want to check them out.

250mg a week split Monday and Thursday. Run at least 6 weeks and pull 48 hours after last pin

I’ll give it a few days for the Tbol to take effect and see how it goes. It’s my first time using it along with test.

The day after the first IM shot I had a bit of post-injection pain but that dissipated within 24 hours. With the tbol I am only doing 10mg a day, the only thing I've noticed thus far is I feel like I'm sleeping better and I didn't feel as wiped out after my workout as I normally do. But that could also just be a placebo effect.

My wife is taking the Anavar at 10mg a day and thus far she doesn't really notice anything yet, I told her it can take at least a week to feel it kick in.

IML Gear Cream!
The day after the first IM shot I had a bit of post-injection pain but that dissipated within 24 hours. With the tbol I am only doing 10mg a day, the only thing I've noticed thus far is I feel like I'm sleeping better and I didn't feel as wiped out after my workout as I normally do. But that could also just be a placebo effect.

My wife is taking the Anavar at 10mg a day and thus far she doesn't really notice anything yet, I told her it can take at least a week to feel it kick in.

Thanks for the update. T400 can leave pip

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. T400 can leave pip

I'm using the Test E 250. Didn't get any PIP after the 2nd shot on Tuesday. This is day 8 on the tbol and I'm already feeling it I think. I had a hard workout yesterday and I'm barely even sore from it.

I'm using the Test E 250. Didn't get any PIP after the 2nd shot on Tuesday. This is day 8 on the tbol and I'm already feeling it I think. I had a hard workout yesterday and I'm barely even sore from it.

Glad to hear it man! Thanks for sharing.

Glad to hear it man! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. The only thing I've noticed lately is since starting the TBol I have a much harder time waking up in the morning. I'm not sure if thats the actual cause of it or not, but just seems to coincide with the time I started it. I was taking it on an empty stomach so I'm today I started taking it with food to see if that goes away. I'm only on 10mg a day so maybe its not enough? I'm not entirely sure. Has anyone else mentioned fatigue like this with tbol?

You're welcome. The only thing I've noticed lately is since starting the TBol I have a much harder time waking up in the morning. I'm not sure if thats the actual cause of it or not, but just seems to coincide with the time I started it. I was taking it on an empty stomach so I'm today I started taking it with food to see if that goes away. I'm only on 10mg a day so maybe its not enough? I'm not entirely sure. Has anyone else mentioned fatigue like this with tbol?

Tbol should be ran at 50mg a day.

How about those bloods. Typical ppl never come threw.

All my acquisitions from Kinglabs have been superb and nothing less than on point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back