• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dana Linn Bailey Claims Lifetime Natty...

Being high-profile, and with recent arrests out there for gear, I would not be admitting to illegal anabolic use if I were her either.
However, I would just not say anything rather than possibly lie about it and look foolish.

But, people care too much about who's natty or not. Sort of brain-dead and no life... Who the feck cares...
We need to worry about what we do, not others...

I say natural now but not back during the Olympia for sure I’ve seen videos where Dana and Rob make sly comments referencing gear that give it away. Honestly I don’t care either way obviously with my own use but this guy needs to do his homework next time.

She’s definitely not going to admit now that her whole lifestyle is based off a supplement line/workout program/clothing line

Just need to pull a kristen nun and say she's never taken any injectable ped's.

I totally understand and agree with high profile athletes not admitting to use

I worked w a very famous Pro you all know and in his contract I read it, it clearly stated no illegal anabolic use or PEDs' LOL

The guy was 350+ in the off season and it was well known how it was possible.

I guess contractually its just red tape they have to say...

I liked the now famous email when they asked Ronnie Coleman what he is taking

"Dat Dere CellTech"
LMAO

She needs to show us her clit and end this debate once and for all.

I hear she actually uses it to peg Rob…

Her husband is a fucking douche bag and it’s well known how much he used to cheat on her. She’s an idiot and a liar.

That hair style looks like the alien.

Attachments

• 9B2A2DFF-B674-4030-A225-98A1B53FF7F8.gif
    9B2A2DFF-B674-4030-A225-98A1B53FF7F8.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
She's always claimed natty and I've never believed her. I'd still hit it though.
Yup, hit it hard!

Feel she really is just a dumb steroid fueled skank.

Back