• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fishing

I can catch 250 pounder at the local tavern every friday night.

rHyf46rLDMvmPOKAm5KDbyiMOQNs4MXTKEKPAGhzWZoNveaUfwSOddBBcZVp8gPGrZdgsSbdbcy8iNA8nX7oXCBqW_99BN0n0ccjE2VA

Yup bass only. Sierra Nevada mountains. Biggest 10.2 large mouth. 5.1 smallie.

Homer, Alaska 101lb Halibut!

Max

rHyf46rLDMvmPOKAm5KDbyiMOQNs4MXTKEKPAGhzWZoNveaUfwSOddBBcZVp8gPGrZdgsSbdbcy8iNA8nX7oXCBqW_99BN0n0ccjE2VA
That's disgusting- even for u Multi- trouser trout-lol Grew up on a lake- me and my bro used to go every morn. before work and every day after work-especially in winter- my family owned a marina- pretty slow in winter. When the rockfish(striped bass) started schooling, we would catch 2 @ a time w/ a Striper swiper and about 2 to 3 ft. of line in between have a jig hanging down and drag the swiper across the top and the jig would hang down and they would eat it up. Biggest rockfish was 22 lbs. Actually saw a 42 pounder come in 1 day. Biggest black bass 6.2 lbs- beautiful. Those were the good ole days- haven't been real fishing in 20 years-did catch a few bream and a catfish fishing w/ the wifey's sister in a pond in hilton head couple a months ago. BUT- wasn't unusual for me and my bro to catch 30 fish a trip back in the 70"s Sure do miss those days-Thanks for bringing back those great memories bro! One quick story- my bro saw a BIG black bass hanging around one of the boat houses- 3 nights in a row we went to the spot on the way in- he kept getting a hit, but missed him setting the hook twice(fishing w/ purple super floater plastic worms w/ a red tip tail- hottest thing going @ the time- on the third night after 2 nights of cussin- he snagged him- 7.2 lbs. We used to take them straight up to our restaurant @ the marina and filet them and put them straight in the fresh peanut oil(my mouths watering). Just for the hell of it, my bro cut him open after fileting him and guess what- 3 purple super floaters in his stomach-lol

SmallTime, it would be funny if you were in the Sierra Nevada mountains, you tripped/fell and broke your neck and then died. That would be hilarious.
Yup bass only. Sierra Nevada mountains. Biggest 10.2 large mouth. 5.1 smallie.

I bet that pussy is wet and tight cause nobody is fucking it . Need her bulk cycle bet u want go hungry with her around .

SmallTime, it would be funny if you were in the Sierra Nevada mountains, you tripped/fell and broke your neck and then died. That would be hilarious.

Sorry grifter I own a boat.

I’ve lived on water my whole life until the last two years and caught all kinds of fish the biggest freshwater was a 12 lb. largemouth bass and saltwater was a 46” red drum. I miss fishing and can’t wait to get stuff caught up and go on a trip !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would still be funny SmallTime. Also, your orange god is a grifter, not me. Also Also, I thought you put me on ignore. Congrats on not being the biggest soft cunt ever. Now you are just a normal soft cunt.
Sorry grifter I own a boat.

It would still be funny SmallTime. Also, your orange god is a grifter, not me. Also Also, I thought you put me on ignore. Congrats on not being the biggest soft cunt ever. Now you are just a normal soft cunt.

It would be funny if I curb stomped your ass. Bite the curb.

I guess if mods will allow you to wish death apon people others can play that way also.

If you move into middle of nowhere AZ, lmk- I'd love to visit so you can show me how tough you are SmallTime.
It would be funny if I curb stomped your ass. Bite the curb.

I guess if mods will allow you to wish death apon people others can play that way also.

If you move into middle of nowhere AZ, lmk- I'd love to visit so you can show me how tough you are SmallTime.

You UK guys ain't shit . You can visit me now grifter I've already told you that.

Im not following you SmallTime- I hope XOT takes my advice and uses you as target practice tho

Im not following you SmallTime- I hope XOT takes my advice and uses you as target practice tho

Yeah sure you're not. No real American calls people cunt. Just little UK bitches.

I like to take my daughter fishing. She is 8 and loves it. I took her to kill time and she did not want to leave...

Eat, pound, sleep...

Man that’s fucked up but I laughed, sorry bigtime

I like to take my daughter fishing. She is 8 and loves it. I took her to kill time and she did not want to leave...

Eat, pound, sleep...

I wish, my daughter wants no part. She would rather shoot shit.

Man that’s fucked up but I laughed, sorry bigtime

You all are fuked up. For real.
Either way we ride first class. We don't have to hike shit like you poor bastards.

Back