• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Psl td

Rigeu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received another great TD from PSL, what can i say... top notch service and good quality products i can only recommend them.

Packaged sent past friday and received it today, sent from Europe.

Attachments

• IMG_1382.jpg
    IMG_1382.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
Received another great TD from PSL, what can i say... top notch service and good quality products i can only recommend them.

Thanks for posting bro. Nice haul you got there. Planning for a little fat burning?

Thanks for posting bro. Nice haul you got there. Planning for a little fat burning?

The opposite actually lol, some goodies for my upcoming bulk in a few months, stay tuned ;)

I like to run Proviron during deca, primo will be an addition to it (first time ever so curious). I run my t4 together with GH or MK.

Nice Rigeu! Primo/Provi and other nice goodies

Max

You know what’s up i had an eye on your log and you gave me some ideas for next blast!

I knew you were an intelligent man

Max

Good mother that looks beautiful...

Hey brutha... how did you like the products? :cool:
Just wanted to reach out and say hello and wish you well...

Back