• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tell us your top 3 HGH ?

IML Gear Cream!
Bro do you have blood test from any of them ?

This is for Dutch from a month ago, Qtropin was not tested but it gives me good sleep and water retention.

I did a serum test (10 IU IM Dutchtropin 3 hours before blood draw). Any Plasma level above 15 is a good reading for presence of exogenous rhGH.

Attachments

• HGH 2021 Dutch.PNG
    HGH 2021 Dutch.PNG
    103 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
This is for Dutch from a month ago, Qtropin was not tested but it gives me good sleep and water retention.

I did a serum test (10 IU IM Dutchtropin 3 hours before blood draw). Any Plasma level above 15 is a good reading for presence of exogenous rhGH.

Yes 20 is a good result for any UGL lab . if you can test Qtropin

Here is Qtropin @ 10iu 3 hours before draw fasted.
8b7f9e20b3f126888d6c9dc517e91282.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Here is Iron Lion Orange tops.

10iu fasted 3 hours before draw
700d0dd153ba4fa48d9687c14f898978.jpg

Thanks bro, also a good result. Are the hyge or qtropin commonly faked or change drastically from batch to batch? I guess that question is for anyone.

Get Shredded!
Roidsource is your Qtropin outlet, Dutch admits the Dutchtropin are hygies but they ARE LEGIT hygies. But both are having one positive result after another. After seeing Swagg's Qtropin results I can see why its hard to keep in stock but, Dutchtropin sells out fast too. Long as its real...

Insubolic is Roidsource's Bio-identical IGF-1 (Increlex). Its the bomb! Lowers blood sugar, sensitizes insulin receptors, take opposite you GH with meals. Peaks in 2 hours, 150 mg with carbs Pre-wo or dinner/both. Also can pin bi-laterally post-wo.

Roidsource is your Qtropin outlet, Dutch admits the Dutchtropin are hygies but they ARE LEGIT hygies. But both are having one positive result after another. After seeing Swagg's Qtropin results I can see why its hard to keep in stock but, Dutchtropin sells out fast too. Long as its real...

Insubolic is Roidsource's Bio-identical IGF-1 (Increlex). Its the bomb! Lowers blood sugar, sensitizes insulin receptors, take opposite you GH with meals. Peaks in 2 hours, 150 mg with carbs Pre-wo or dinner/both. Also can pin bi-laterally post-wo.

What’s the shelf life on quick pens if they expired 4/1/21?
Refrigerated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people always said Increalex is the holy grail of bodybuilding but almost nobody can afford it . But increalex is nothing more than real IGF , so if you get a good quality IGF you will get same results on it . Insubolic is new on market and to keep in market they need to produce the best quality .

Caught an error...150 mcg NOT MG Insubolic

What do you think is a good protocol for IGF ( dosage, time to take ) , 2 hours pre workout or 1 hour?
Roidsource's section on the forum has recommended protocols based on Increlex research. My favorite is:

Qtropin (or any rhGH) 3 iu am
Insubolic 150 mcg with first meal and higher carbs, 150 mcg with dinner 50ish grams carbs

The theory is the IGF-1 fixes the hinderance GH puts on your insulin receptors. If your using slin with your GH, your timing becomes very important as they use the same receptors and the slin bonds stronger and will displace the IGF....check out their post on introducing Insubolic, lot of good research cited.

What do you think is a good protocol for IGF ( dosage, time to take ) , 2 hours pre workout or 1 hour?

Since it peaks 2 hours after injection, Pre or post matters little but, I'd inject bilaterally into muscles to be worked Pre, split 200mcg (such as 100 mcg each bicep) 90 minutes prior to training with my pre/wo carb up. IGF has an attraction to damaged muscle tissue so this bro-logic puts the peak in the middle of your workout...but is backed up in Roidsources links to IGF-1 abstracts

Roidsource's section on the forum has recommended protocols based on Increlex research. My favorite is:

Qtropin (or any rhGH) 3 iu am
Insubolic 150 mcg with first meal and higher carbs, 150 mcg with dinner 50ish grams carbs

The theory is the IGF-1 fixes the hinderance GH puts on your insulin receptors. If your using slin with your GH, your timing becomes very important as they use the same receptors and the slin bonds stronger and will displace the IGF....check out their post on introducing Insubolic, lot of good research cited.

I have been itching to try the insubolic, I have more Qtropin on hand just saving it to run along side the insubolic.

The science is there, just want to try it.

I have been itching to try the insubolic, I have more Qtropin on hand just saving it to run along side the insubolic.

The science is there, just want to try it.

I'm in the same boat, I have both on hand, just started them up and I like the short term results but time will tell. No reason to test Qtropin after seeing your log...you saved me $69 and 3 hours of time plus 10 iu.... ;-)

This is Roidsource's website, good forum write-ups on Qtropin and Insubolic. Some user logs etc...I get nothing normally for boosting any one sponsor or another but when I am happy with a sponsor I share it here.....Roidsource makes me happy, lol

https://www.roidsource.net/forum/oral-steroids

G-Tropin is good as fuck from Z as is Eurotropin but you pay for it. Opti is amazing so far and I have orange tops coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Who’s is the best priced ??!

200mcg of IGF-1 is a lot.

I don't need bloodwork to know Ace's GH is legit. I have to cut my toe nails every other day.. that's about as scientific of a study as it gets.

Back