• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

One of you weirdo Q conspiracy fuckers

I'm no expert in "Q" but show me 100000%
Factual evidence that Q believes in killing serpent.children.

I'll wait.

My guess is this is more propaganda to smear the Q movement, which from the little I know, reveals actual Govt and Democrat corruption and crimes. Also shows some Republican crimes like the Bush's.

This is laughable people believe what they read.

Only a fool believes what they read these days

I'll wait.

My guess is this is more propaganda to smear the Q movement, which from the little I know, reveals actual Govt and Democrat corruption and crimes. Also shows some Republican crimes like the Bush's.

It’s ironic you would say it’s laughable people believe what they read. Are you serious?
Smear? You truly are lost

Last edited:

I'll wait.

Biggest Q schill on the face of the Earth.
You’re laughable.

Oh for Christs sake are you that inept? You get a guy half baked having harpooned his two kids, has probably been interrogated for 24 hours and you really think he's going to be making any sense at all. And to boot you aren't that daft to think that the press isn't leaving other more important 'details' out?? Had he said he was a Biden supporter or wanted to save his kids from dying from global warming you would never hear it...but the letter Q is brought up and spineless folk like yourself want to make more out of that than what it really was...a sick twat that never should of been allowed to have kids.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ds-over-qanon-serpent-dna-conspiracy-n1276611

A man killed his poor babies because of this Q nonsense. This is what you guys really believe huh? Let me guess false flag

Oh for Christs sake are you that inept? You get a guy half baked having harpooned his two kids, has probably been interrogated for 24 hours and you really think he's going to be making any sense at all. And to boot you aren't that daft to think that the press isn't leaving other more important 'details' out?? Had he said he was a Biden supporter or wanted to save his kids from dying from global warming you would never hear it...but the letter Q is brought up and spineless folk like yourself want to make more out of that than what it really was...a sick twat that never should of been allowed to have kids.....
Deflect, shift goal posts, get defensive. You guys know you’re in a cult right? Can’t be that conspiracy theories and mental disorders go hand in hand. There is literally no difference in what you guys believe and what a person with untreated schizophrenia would come up with. Im spineless? Nope I’m just not a religious nut job.

"Serpent DNA"? That's a new one on me.

On a side note...there's sick fucks in EVERY organization.

"Serpent DNA"? That's a new one on me.

On a side note...there's sick fucks in EVERY organization.
It’s an old conspiracy started by David Ick and Alex Jones used to harp on about it. There is a massive correlation with conspiracy theories and people with severe mental and personality disorders.

Biggest Q schill on the face of the Earth.
You’re laughable.
I'd slap you silly in real life and then we'd see if you laugh still.

I'm no Q schill.

I'm an independent Trump supporter and I follow Julian Assange.

You have it all wrong as always.

Nice try though.

Also I like how EverSchlong likes all your liberal posts but is too pathetic to say a word🤣🤣🤣

IML Gear Cream!
Divide and conquer, look at everybody arguing about nothing. Remember, we are all Americans. No one has any idea who 'Q' is. Or if he's even real. More shit to feed the machine of bullshit.

GYMTONIC is right. Dont believe anything you read. And half of what you see. They ruined the internet by blasting it with bullshit. NO one knows what's true anymore.

Good old China...

It’s ironic you would say it’s laughable people believe what they read. Are you serious?

Why is your opinion worth more then his? What evidence do you have? Your lost just like all of us. You turn on the same stupid fuckin TV we all do. Don't act smart. Your no smarter then anyone else on here.

And what a stupid fuckin article. Q related or not. The guys a fuckin psycho. Schizophrenia, good way to spin it tho. Look good in Court when he pleads insanity.

Divide and conquer, look at everybody arguing about nothing. Remember, we are all Americans. No one has any idea who 'Q' is. Or if he's even real. More shit to feed the machine of bullshit.

GYMTONIC is right. Dont believe anything you read. And half of what you see. They ruined the internet by blasting it with bullshit. NO one knows what's true anymore.

Good old China...

I got to say..some of you guys really get jack on this stuff..ready to fight it out...Over What..a different opinion..
And some have put on green uniforms to protect that Right..as Americans we have those Rights..
Remember..Freedoms..religion..Freedom of Speech..
That's what made this Country the Best...and we won't make it that way again by tearing eachother down..

I'm not happy about where this Country is or even where it might be headed..But this isn't helping.. it's dividing..and sure is Hell not coming together..

You know I have opinions..right or wrong..everyone gets to be heard..This isn't China..we don't demand compliance or death here...If You want that..there are planes leaving every hr...

I grew up here..I served,my son did and many of you have..to defend the Constitution.... foreign and Domestic..

So....lets respect others and their opinions..Because everyone does have that right...I don't have to agree or like it..or think that guy is a total Dick..but one should respect others and their beliefs..

This is sick in the head:

“…he told the FBI that he killed his children because he believed they "were going to grow into monsters" and that conspiracy theories led him to believe that his wife had passed down her "serpent DNA" to the children.”

I had some free time this am and I googled Q and Qanon and I see nothing at all remotely relative to serpent children or anything else even remote.

I know if you go on reddit, there are alot of people talking about the Q information and they have some wild theories and crazy stories. I see a few of them saying Elvis is alive, etc.

But take that for what it's worth. That could easily be a Plant into a conversation to make those people look crazy. We see that disinfo all the time. And yeah, Im sure some people that follow Qanon posts, legit are crazy in real life. Theres gonna be extremists on both sides.

Funny thing is we only ever see the propaganda pointed in one direction. Towards ANYONE that villifies the US Govt.

Now take Assange or Snowden. Look how they tried to smear and attack them. Everything they have ever said was 1000% fact and verified.

Ever since Julian posted that Wikileaks video of the helicopter shooting and killing civilians and the US Govt got caught lying and trying to cover it up, they have wanted him dead.

When I see MSM smearing Q and Qanon, that's how I know something the Qanon theory says or has is 100% legit.

They never ever go after people lying and making shit up. They ALWAYS attack the truth and try to smear it.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Signs you might have married a REAL bitch...

This is sick in the head:

“…he told the FBI that he killed his children because he believed they "were going to grow into monsters" and that conspiracy theories led him to believe that his wife had passed down her "serpent DNA" to the children.”

So when a filthy, deranged liberal kills a cop for no reason, all liberals must be as insane, correct? According to your logic?
My cousin lives in PA and was at an atm and was assaulted and robbed by a black guy.....all black people must be degenerates then, correct?

The whole theory, basis, of your argument is juvenile, at best.

So when a filthy, deranged liberal kills a cop for no reason, all liberals must be as insane, correct? According to your logic?
My cousin lives in PA and was at an atm and was assaulted and robbed by a black guy.....all black people must be degenerates then, correct?

The whole theory, basis, of your argument is juvenile, at best.

Well.... if the shoe fits...

I heard those kids were real bad. Didn't pick up there toys, sat two inches from the TV... what can you do to definitely sounds like a couple of serpent children to me

Get Shredded!
Anyone who not a libturd-puppet, is (in their minds):

racist
supremacist
redneck
QAnon (I dont even know what that is or means)
etc...

I think I know of one party that likes killing babies though?

I’m so fucking glad I know absolutely nothing about all this stuff.

I'd slap you silly in real life and then we'd see if you laugh still.

I'm no Q schill.

I'm an independent Trump supporter and I follow Julian Assange.

You have it all wrong as always.

Nice try though.

Also I like how EverSchlong likes all your liberal posts but is too pathetic to say a word藍藍藍

Looks like he just liked your post shill.
And BTW, you’d never get within arms reach before I’d drop you in your tracks.
You have any more threats shill?

all right, I can understand when people can take different sides in real problems, when there is a lot of misinformation and opinions, but how someone can believe in such nonsense? After all, there really are a bunch of people who believe that the earth is flat. In 2021. Full stop.

all right, I can understand when people can take different sides in real problems, when there is a lot of misinformation and opinions, but how someone can believe in such nonsense? After all, there really are a bunch of people who believe that the earth is flat. In 2021. Full stop.

The earth *is* flat. And hollow.

(sarcasm...just in case)

But... what if they’re right?

Anything is possible..... follow the science

Q

I mean come on man... Lori lightfoot legit looks like a lizard... lightfoot.... isn’t that what they call that lizard that scoots across the surface of water?

I mean come on man... Lori lightfoot legit looks like a lizard... lightfoot.... isn’t that what they call that lizard that scoots across the surface of water?

This is what happens when you start fucking with dna...

Attachments

• a8GXx1V_460s.jpg
    a8GXx1V_460s.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 32
Back