• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

If you are gonna drink what alcohol has the least sugar

Magglio24!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve heard whiskey is the best (of the types of alcohol) because it doesn’t have as many preservatives, sugars and or carbohydrates vs wine, beer etc....other people say vodka is the way to go to avoid sugar/carbs? What is the truth?

Vodka

whiskey

if your drinking for the feeling, I don’t think it matters but a Jack n diet or a Moscow mule post workout ain’t gonna hurt. Unless it turns into 6 or 7.

Drinking on a diet will seriously hinder your progress. Not just because of the calories.

But the lowest calorie alcohols are vodka, tequila, whiskey. Straight or with diet something or club soda.

Honestly I slow down tremendously and if I have a drink it’s just vodka and water. Vodka Whiskey ect has no sugar in it all burned off when they are making it. But you are getting worthless calories. Vodka and water is at least 120 calories per drink for me. 64 calories an ounce so if I was to get drunk you talking a good 700-1000 calories not really worth it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know very much about booze, but vodka or white rum with coke zero doesn't seem to tip my scale any.

Alcohol is processed more like a fat than a sugar. Seven calories per gram (compared to 9, 4, 4 for fat, carb, protein). And those seven calories per gram are in addition to whatever other calories are in the drink you are consuming.

Plus the alcohol slows down your metabolism.

If you're a board member here, then just the board title alone indicates that you're using gear from time to time. So from my point of view, I'd be much more concerned about the extra stress that alcohol places on the internal organs than the calories it contains if I were you, (especially the liver). Just sayin'

Whiskey or tequila.

IML Gear Cream!
Everclear

In terms of alcohol to sugar content it's definitely up there...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mango whiteclaws, doy

Drinking on a diet will seriously hinder your progress. Not just because of the calories.

But the lowest calorie alcohols are vodka, tequila, whiskey. Straight or with diet something or club soda.

Drinking on cycle is just as bad especially if using orals.

A drink or two once in a while is not going to hurt anyone, especially off cycle. Oh wait most people never come off. lol I'd say rum diet coke, Vodka soda water, whisky and water. Tis the season for holiday parties

Love a good bloody mary on occasion, but if I even have a couple drinks I feel it the next day. To much training and gear to be drinking.

I’ve heard whiskey is the best (of the types of alcohol) because it doesn’t have as many preservatives, sugars and or carbohydrates vs wine, beer etc....other people say vodka is the way to go to avoid sugar/carbs? What is the truth?

Only losers drink if your gonna lift and do steroids drinking is ridiculous ...You should consider heroin and crack also for pain relief if your so lame you need alcohol lmao ...the sheer weakness of members here is just puke puke puke

Did you come from a personal past of alcohol or drug abuse? I ask because I just read your last two posts by chance and they both say the same thing "people who drink are losers"... just curious why the hatred?

A beer here or there, during special occasions isn’t a bodybuilding sin... Seth Feroce is one of my role models as far as what I wanna look like, and he drinks beer.

I get it tho... doing roids and getting smashed everyday is a bad idea, but have a drink every so often is part of being a man. Lol.

also crack is a great pwo

lol again

Clase azul is a great tequila for those nights when only tequila will do!

Get Shredded!
hes an insecure troll - that is the entire story
Did you come from a personal past of alcohol or drug abuse? I ask because I just read your last two posts by chance and they both say the same thing "people who drink are losers"... just curious why the hatred?

A dry red or white wine is very low carb and sugar.

Back