• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Test E Labs

adwal99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got labs done. Running 500mg/wk. Let me know what you think. There are some 'high' values that i have no idea what they mean. Can someone elaborate on that please?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Bloods 1.jpg
    Bloods 1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Bloods 2.jpg
    Bloods 2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 136
Thanks for posting, bro. None of your values are way out of range, and I think it's safe to say the only conclusions you should draw from these labs are: MLG Test E has testosterone in it and your AI is legit.

If you get the chance, post a pic of your vial as well, thanks!

I notice that on my labs I have an actual test number (2655 i believe). On every one elses it just says Test > 1500. Why is this?

Some labcorps list your levels if they go above 1500 and some do not. You can even request them to put down the actual number as well, but some still wont do it.

IML Gear Cream!
I notice that on my labs I have an actual test number (2655 i believe). On every one elses it just says Test > 1500. Why is this?

It's actually not due to certain labs having a testing cap and other not having one. It's because the "standard" testosterone assay is not very sensitive or accurate, so at high levels, and at low levels it is a shot in the dark.

Any lab corp will give you an accurate reading over 1500 ng/dl if you select the more accurate (and more expensive) "total testosterone lc/ms-ms" test when you order labs.

really? i feel great on that. my e2 levels speak for themselves also

That seems like a lot.

Some would disagree. Women take exemestane @ 25 mgs a day to lower theirs. Seems logical for some guys to run it this high as well (12.5-25).

Get Shredded!
I thougjt mlg got busted a while back in Pennsylvania after he burned a ton of people u can google it

Sep 3, 2015 · 20 posts · 13 authors
US drug agents arrest more than 90 people, seize 16 secret steroid labs in in pa under the name mgl

Back