• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Kickstart with...tren! DunDunDuuun

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So reading some of the other things on here about running without test I’m getting real curious. My blast in a few weeks was supposed to consist of 500TestE/week 400MastE/week for 10 weeks with 50mg anavar for 6-8weeks (results depending)

my question is...what do yall think of giving this a kick in the nads with some tren ace in the beginning? This would be my first time using tren so if it sounds like its gonna be a bit brutal please say. I was thinking of just doing something like 100 tren/week for the first 5 weeks on top of all this..but when I was reading about test free runs I got the crazy idea of running tren by itself at 200mg for 3 weeks before even starting the cycle and then dropping it when I add the test and mast.

I am on trt so I dont have pct to worry about, and I dont think my doctor would be pissed if I return in 4-6 months and my levels are a little off (as long as things arent too bad). The thing I’m most worried about is the sides that might come out of this. Ive read that running tren without test = less sides so thats what gave me these crazy ideas. Let me know what you guys think.

you never said youre goals and reason for using tren?
seems like you just want to "give it a go"....

i think you are wasting youre time with tren ,, and the fact you know so little leads me to think there are plenty of other compounds that can give you similar results without all the added sides ,
not to mention if you are fluffy (water /fat) and not real meat under your skin , you will go flat using tren ,

use dbol , or deca , or rad 140

you never said youre goals and reason for using tren?
seems like you just want to "give it a go"....

i think you are wasting youre time with tren ,, and the fact you know so little leads me to think there are plenty of other compounds that can give you similar results without all the added sides ,
not to mention if you are fluffy (water /fat) and not real meat under your skin , you will go flat using tren ,

use dbol , or deca , or rad 140
You’re not wrong. I’m more or less just curious to see how my body would handle it. I’ve run 4 easy cycles before starting trt and I’m trying to cut down some for the summer. I’m 5’10” sitting at about 260lbs and somewhere around 15% BF so even if I would lose a a little “fluff” as you say, I wouldn’t cry because I wouldn’t exactly look malnourished 😂

Last edited:
Personally, I'm not a fan of rotating things in and out of a cycle. But that's me. Pick your cycle and run it. Otherwise you're playing the guessing game...was it the tren, was it the test dosage, was it the mast, etc.

Have you already ran the test/mast/var cycle before and know how you respond to each of them? Only try one new compound at a time (again, so you don't play the guessing game).

Personally, I'm not a fan of rotating things in and out of a cycle. But that's me. Pick your cycle and run it. Otherwise you're playing the guessing game...was it the tren, was it the test dosage, was it the mast, etc.

Have you already ran the test/mast/var cycle before and know how you respond to each of them? Only try one new compound at a time (again, so you don't play the guessing game).
That is the one thing that has me hesitant. I’ve run those three, but never at the same time. It was either test and mast or test and var. I could see the sense in waiting for my next blast to add the tren, if you’d recommend.

if its your first tren rodeo then the cycle should be tren as the focus not other compounds, mast is a good add, I like keeping test low around cruise at 300 a week and blast the tren, be ready to drop everything and cruise out on test once you cant handle the sides.

So reading some of the other things on here about running without test I’m getting real curious. My blast in a few weeks was supposed to consist of 500TestE/week 400MastE/week for 10 weeks with 50mg anavar for 6-8weeks (results depending)

my question is...what do yall think of giving this a kick in the nads with some tren ace in the beginning? This would be my first time using tren so if it sounds like its gonna be a bit brutal please say. I was thinking of just doing something like 100 tren/week for the first 5 weeks on top of all this..but when I was reading about test free runs I got the crazy idea of running tren by itself at 200mg for 3 weeks before even starting the cycle and then dropping it when I add the test and mast.

I am on trt so I dont have pct to worry about, and I dont think my doctor would be pissed if I return in 4-6 months and my levels are a little off (as long as things arent too bad). The thing I’m most worried about is the sides that might come out of this. Ive read that running tren without test = less sides so thats what gave me these crazy ideas. Let me know what you guys think.

I did only tren + masteron on past go crazy condition but lose size and fell bad all day , never do it again . If is your first time using tren dont do fancy thinks, keep it simple .

Test E 125mg week
Tren 350mg week
Masteron 700mg week

This with a great low carb diet will make you ripped

That is the one thing that has me hesitant. I’ve run those three, but never at the same time. It was either test and mast or test and var. I could see the sense in waiting for my next blast to add the tren, if you’d recommend.

If it were me, I'd wait. You're already running 3 compounds, and for the average gym rat, there's not really a need to run more. And when you start talking about swapping things in and out, most guys are just starting to hit the point where one compound is starting to work and then they switch to something else. It's like reaching top speed in one car and then saying, "let me stop and get in this other car."

Tren sides are brutal. A test/mast/tren cycle is nice though. Just start reasonable and don't go crazy. I see you asking a lot of things about tren and a lot of guys agree the sides are not worth the benefits.

I did only tren + masteron on past go crazy condition but lose size and fell bad all day , never do it again . If is your first time using tren dont do fancy thinks, keep it simple .

Test E 125mg week
Tren 350mg week
Masteron 700mg week

dont you crave carbs on tren? My blood sugar numbers run hypo on tren, I'm type 1 so its one of the reasons I like using it

Test E 125mg week
Tren 350mg week
Masteron 700mg week

Perfect. Great detailed answer 👍🏻 That’s what I’m gonna do. I forsee some pretty good results from the test mast and var so I’m just gonna wait and do this after.

Thanks for the good answers guys. I was half expecting to have a gaping asshole after all the answers but you guys produced some good shit.

IML Gear Cream!
You’re not wrong. I’m more or less just curious to see how my body would handle it. I’ve run 4 easy cycles before starting trt and I’m trying to cut down some for the summer. I’m 5’10” sitting at about 260lbs and somewhere around 15% BF so even if I would lose a a little “fluff” as you say, I wouldn’t cry because I wouldn’t exactly look malnourished 😂
There is no reason to be using tren outside of a being a seasoned competitor with many cycles under your belt and needing to take things to the next level. Tren will NOT give you better results versus other options outside such circumstances, all that will happen is you will get more side effects, just don't do it, please trust me on this its not worth it, you will likely get a laundry list of side effects especially if you stay on it awhile, expect at least 3-4 negative side effects and for virtually nothing since you could use other stuff and get same results at your level

There is no reason to be using tren outside of a being a seasoned competitor with many cycles under your belt and needing to take things to the next level. Tren will NOT give you better results versus other options outside such circumstances, all that will happen is you will get more side effects, just don't do it, please trust me on this its not worth it, you will likely get a laundry list of side effects especially if you stay on it awhile, expect at least 3-4 negative side effects and for virtually nothing since you could use other stuff and get same results at your level
See though this is the kind of answer I wasnt looking for. I think the “gym rats dont need that” could apply to any PED. Im gonna try it at some point, I just wanted to get some solid advice in this thread so I can do it smart and safe.

See though this is the kind of answer I wasnt looking for. I think the “gym rats dont need that” could apply to any PED. Im gonna try it at some point, I just wanted to get some solid advice in this thread so I can do it smart and safe.
This is the most solid advice you can get, I compete and I dont use tren because everything else gives me the same or better results with less side effects, I did try tren like you and it was a mistake, I suffered and I got terrible acne and had to go on acutane, I got terrible IBS, and in hindsight I could have just did deca or something and had the same results, its just a terrible choice of a drug, don't even waste your time. I guess you want to learn the hard way, just trying to help you out but whatever.

Last edited:
dont you crave carbs on tren? My blood sugar numbers run hypo on tren, I'm type 1 so its one of the reasons I like using it
I think going low carb on tren is a mistake. It makes most guys look flat and stringy and feel hypo all the time.

Also >"I think the “gym rats dont need that” could apply to any PED." na this basically only applies to tren

Start low. Sides will kick in about 2 weeks in. Dial back when sides start. Or suffer through them. Not sleeping takes it's toll though.

If it were me, I'd wait. You're already running 3 compounds, and for the average gym rat, there's not really a need to run more. And when you start talking about swapping things in and out, most guys are just starting to hit the point where one compound is starting to work and then they switch to something else. It's like reaching top speed in one car and then saying, "let me stop and get in this other car."

Tren sides are brutal. A test/mast/tren cycle is nice though. Just start reasonable and don't go crazy. I see you asking a lot of things about tren and a lot of guys agree the sides are not worth the benefits.

You aint lying, the first tren I ran I was on the "insane side" and didn't even realize it. My wife had to tell me that I was scaring her before I realized what was up. I pulled back on the dosing for 6 weeks and then have been able to run it and normal doses just fine. The sweating in your sleep thingy sux too.... I am on my last tren run now for sometime if not forever. It makes you insanely strong, quickly no doubt. I needed fast results and paid the price. Now I am at a decent weight/size/strength again I just do not see the need.

Start low. Sides will kick in about 2 weeks in. Dial back when sides start. Or suffer through them. Not sleeping takes it's toll though.
Honestly I dont think the sleep will be the biggest problem. I would sleep for 12 hours if I didn’t have alarm clocks. I can sleep like a mofo. But I already sweat. A lot. I have hyperhydrosis and not just in my arm pits. Im more than likely gonna be carrying 2 extra shirts with me at all times when I run tren. 😅

I for sure won’t be fucking around with high doses. Thats why I’d be running mast with it. Ive heard plenty of people say mast kind of synergies with it so I would be able to get away with running the bare minimum and still get the same good results.

Tren by itself for 3 weeks sounds f’n amazing. Do it bro!

JK. I was being sarcastic. Tren would give you the androgen your body needs but without testosterone to convert to estrogen you’ll crash it. Your boner would no longer work. You need estrogen for your body to perform normally.

And why’s everyone want to do test free cycles? Testosterone is what makes you a man so dont take it away. Sure you could use Tren and dbol and probably still function like a man but why fuck around? Always run at least a TRT level.

And I’ll echo the other advice given: you don’t need Tren. Pick other compounds first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Honestly I dont think the sleep will be the biggest problem. I would sleep for 12 hours if I didn’t have alarm clocks. I can sleep like a mofo. But I already sweat. A lot. I have hyperhydrosis and not just in my arm pits. Im more than likely gonna be carrying 2 extra shirts with me at all times when I run tren. 

Wait till you wake up swimming in your own sweat. Literally. Then tell me how easy it is to sleep. Then you start the vicious hot/cold cycle of flipping covers back and forth.

I think going low carb on tren is a mistake. It makes most guys look flat and stringy and feel hypo all the time.
I cant do it but good for those guys who can, everyone is different. Tren is one of the compounds that will have the most drastic differences between users.

Not questioning you, just wanting to gauge opinion for curiosity - "other stuff" - I am assuming Primo? What else would you consider viable alternatives?

Not questioning you, just wanting to gauge opinion for curiosity - "other stuff" - I am assuming Primo? What else would you consider viable alternatives?
he never said what his goal even is but if his goal is just to lose weight anything will work about the same basically, he said he is 15% BF. I'd recommend a nandralone or dhb, mast, or primo. If his goal is to gain weight then numerous compounds would work equal or better, yes nandralone, primo, DHB, higher test, are all a lot safer and just as effective for such goals. Also just adding an oral ontop test is a better choice for both of these goals, any oral really.

Back