• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steelers honor drive by shooter on the back of their helmets.

randy4me

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://youtu.be/DpOlb8P5WLc?t=203

This is crazy. Back in 2018 a young man by the name of Antwon Rose was shot and killed by a Pittsburgh police officer. 13 minutes before being killed he committed a drive by shooting and shot another guy. Police pull the car over and he runs and ends up getting shot dead. Gun was was found in the car and he had a glock magazine in his pocket. Gun powder residue was found on his dead hands. Officer was charged and acquitted of all charges. This is the fucking guy they are choosing to honor. What a fucking disgrace. Fast forward to 3.20

Don't watch football anymore for this reason.

Just play the game and it would be different but I'm tired of this shit

Randy do you watch alot of outkicks videos? Are you a fan of Clay and Whitlock

Randy do you watch alot of outkicks videos? Are you a fan of Clay and Whitlock
Absolutely. They just had Trump on a few days ago. They keep it real with no filter.

Absolutely. They just had Trump on a few days ago. They keep it real with no filter.

Awesome. I missed that they had Trump on. I will check it out. I'm glad they do speak as they see it unfiltered!

I won't watch any NFL this year. I watched when the kneeling started but they've gone too far now. I'm usually in a few fantasy leagues. So I watched a lot of football but I'm not standing for making martyrs out of criminals. My boys and I loved our Falcons but the NFL won't get another dime or minute of time from us until they come to their senses.

I will say I read Maurkice Pouncey did more research into the name they're putting on the back of their helmets and decided on changing the name and Alejandro Villanueva never even went for that shit. He put a black veteran who was killed in combat on his helmet from the beginning.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Don't watch football anymore for this reason.

Just play the game and it would be different but I'm tired of this shit

Seriously bro, I am with you. Haven't and won't watch...maybe it won't matter one bit. But I am not supporting racist bigot millionaire players who are so fucking spoiled! Living the american dream and yet shit on America.

bunch of overpaid fucking whiney cunts

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back