• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
Probably along the lines of what they did to Trump. My guess is they will put the pieces in place to move for impeachment. However, just like with Trump, it won't work. For at least 4 years, Biden is president.
I just wonder what these guys do on January 20th when Biden is sworn in as president. Where does the conspiracy grift go from here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually once the electoral college confirms I believe on Dec 15, they are shit outta luck, correct? Perhaps they storm then....or, finally admit no amount of lawsuits or number of bullshit theories (all lacking substantial evidence) is going to give the sore orange loser a second term.

They’ll hold on to hope until SCOTUS breaks their heart, whenever that will be

It is quite entertaining and proof for those that see things the way we do that there are actually people out there that think we are the ones that are brainwashed for trusting reality and democracy. The sad thing is, there are 70+ million of them. The best thing that Trump did in his 4 years.....further divide Americans.

Exactly, they actually think most of the country thinks like them when we are actually very divided in our beliefs. What they also can’t acknowledge is that a lot of Republicans voted for Biden. There was an entire new movement of Republicans, most notably the Lincoln Project, that were committed to defeating Trump. They were very effective in their ad campaigns in key states. But facts and analysis dnt fit in their wacko conspiracies so they rely on twitter posts and YouTube videos for information. It’s a sad state of affairs.

Ok, I'm not posting this because I am liberal, I am simply posting because it is amusing and entertaining not unlike many other links I have seen here. This one falls in line with the laughable press conferences. The Trump Campaign seriously needs to fire whoever is setting up these meetings. Their press conference setup team is helping sabotage Trump and he is quite capable of doing that himself without any help. Enjoy...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-table-diaperdon-twitter-president-furniture

Ok, I'm not posting this because I am liberal, I am simply posting because it is amusing and entertaining not unlike many other links I have seen here. This one falls in line with the laughable press conferences. The Trump Campaign seriously needs to fire whoever is setting up these meetings. Their press conference setup team is helping sabotage Trump and he is quite capable of doing that himself without any help. Enjoy...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-table-diaperdon-twitter-president-furniture

Havent you noticed all the liberal news sources for 4 years now have made these same claims and name calling?

This proves nothing.

These are not reliable sources, they are biased sources that tell their followers the info that they really want to hear.

If they were unbiased reliable sources, you would see the guardian posting about the 3 suits in GA, and all the hearings upcoming next week.

Have you heard a peep out of them about that?

Of course not.

So are they reliable news covering both angles?

Absolutely not. Complete rubbish.

That would be like me going to President Trumps website and quoting articles from him and then posting them here and trying to impress Democrats.

I'm sure there are alot of Joe Rogan fans on here. Anyone else think he is bitching out by not talking about this election, or having a guest talk about the election?
He takes a hit in my book, because he says random stuff so you know he thinks there was fraud but seems to chicken shit to own it ?

I'm sure there are alot of Joe Rogan fans on here. Anyone else think he is bitching out by not talking about this election, or having a guest talk about the election?
He takes a hit in my book, because he says random stuff so you know he thinks there was fraud but seems to chicken shit to own it ?
He has to obey his Spotify overlords.

I listen to him every day.. Nothing he has said would lead me to believe he thinks there was fraud.
He thinks SOMETHING is going on.. But it could be that he thinks Idiot is making shit up.
But I agree.. He should be covering it more.
I thought he'd be all over this, but he's moved away from it.
Odd.

It’s too divisive for him/his money.

IML Gear Cream!
I listen to him every day.. Nothing he has said would lead me to believe he thinks there was fraud.
He thinks SOMETHING is going on.. But it could be that he thinks Idiot is making shit up.
But I agree.. He should be covering it more.
I thought he'd be all over this, but he's moved away from it.
Odd.

Being you listen everyday, do you believe he's sold most of his soul for the 100 million from spotify? Or has he lost his "edge" and has become a more watered down version of himself?

For Shits and giggles to all Biden backers here , if voter fraud is proved will you believe it? ...ponder that for a few, reflect and rub that on your balls ...my guess is you wouldnt believe it.....I say this for one reason and thats to show you that you all are no different than the rioters burning down the communities ...maybe this will put one or 2 of you in check... we dont burn down shit or loot remember that nor do we threaten to do so!!

Fox News punk Tucker Carlson reverses himself after telling Sydney Powell this was the safest election ever, and saying she had no proof. Now he has a 3 minute monologue on how unfair and fraudulent this election was. How we have to change it. I have no time for this fool, or fox news...

Fox News punk Tucker Carlson reverses himself after telling Sydney Powell this was the safest election ever, and saying she had no proof. Now he has a 3 minute monologue on how unfair and fraudulent this election was. How we have to change it. I have no time for this fool, or fox news...

Lol fuck Chris Sucker ....we will hear lots of reporters back peddling

As per Admin.. THIS is the OFFICIAL Election Day thread. "Ignore all others"

I know. Isn't that awesome ? Gullianni said that's the first one to go to SCOTUS.

It’ll be a miracle if they even grant writ of certiorari. This isn’t going anywhere

Trump loses for the 100th time in Pennsylvania. Shocking! Another Trump loss due to no evidence. Time for another 100 useless lawsuits.

https://triblive.com/news/world/u-s-circuit-court-rejects-trump-appeal-over-pennsylvania-votes/

damn it- hoyle beat me to it- you motherfucker

Now Trump has them right where he wants them: seeking cert from a unanimous opinion affirming denial of a motion to amend! That’s the best of all standards of review.

Get Shredded!
Now Trump has them right where he wants them: seeking cert from a unanimous opinion affirming denial of a motion to amend! That’s the best of all standards of review.

Lmao!!

This is where your lack of understanding of the Legal System and Court in general is failing you.

Now for me, miserably Interned in Superior Court for 1-2 years doing caselaw. It doesn't get much worse then that. Also was on debate team. I also have been inside and to the Supreme Court. I bet there aren't but maybe a handful of people here who can say that. If anyone else at all.

I assure you that your understanding of the law is failing you.

Sidneys suits could literally force the States to reverse and nullify "ALL" election results in that State. This means whoever "won" that State would lose it, and neither Trump or Biden gets it.

If Trump or Biden don't get to 270, the 12th Amendment says, that it goes to the House of Representatives (State). This means each state in the US is allotted 1 vote.

If I recall correct Republicans own 27 of those and Dems 23 of those. They each cast a vote. At which point the President Elect is chosen.

This is a very valid possibility amongst several other scenarios.

You guy are sitting here thinking each suit filed, whether by Trump or not is going to be a win, and no one here on the Trump side is that foolish. For one, some of them may not qualify legally. For two, you have Democrat liberal Judges who are going to just deny it on the surface bc they want Trump to lose.

You can ask any Constitutional Lawyer these questions about the 12th amendment (if you know one). I do. Otherwise you are just making things up or interpreting it as you go?

This is where your lack of understanding of the Legal System and Court in general is failing you.

Now for me, miserably Interned in Superior Court for 1-2 years doing caselaw. It doesn't get much worse then that. Also was on debate team. I also have been inside and to the Supreme Court. I bet there aren't but maybe a handful of people here who can say that. If anyone else at all.

I assure you that your understanding of the law is failing you.

Sidneys suits could literally force the States to reverse and nullify "ALL" election results in that State. This means whoever "won" that State would lose it, and neither Trump or Biden gets it.

If Trump or Biden don't get to 270, the 12th Amendment says, that it goes to the House of Representatives (State). This means each state in the US is allotted 1 vote.

If I recall correct Republicans own 27 of those and Dems 23 of those. They each cast a vote. At which point the President Elect is chosen.

This is a very valid possibility amongst several other scenarios.

You guy are sitting here thinking each suit filed, whether by Trump or not is going to be a win, and no one here on the Trump side is that foolish. For one, some of them may not qualify legally. For two, you have Democrat liberal Judges who are going to just deny it on the surface bc they want Trump to lose.

You can ask any Constitutional Lawyer these questions about the 12th amendment (if you know one). I do. Otherwise you are just making things up or interpreting it as you go?

You are going to be so embarrassed on January 20th

You are going to be so embarrassed on January 20th

I'm not embarrassed of President Trump. I'm proud of him.

So I will be proud on Jan 20th.

Probably along the lines of what they did to Trump. My guess is they will put the pieces in place to move for impeachment. However, just like with Trump, it won't work. For at least 4 years, Biden is president.

If Republicans maintain control of the senate they will actually have real reasons to impeach Biden for treason.

And just like that, the precise timing....This just came in.

The PA case is otw to the Supreme Court :)

127246971_795364031025583_3072956919034553391_n.png

126006120_990856214733837_4378688710663171345_n.png

Another avenue...

127054474_1087912674981089_5149591147993730535_n.png

127706831_422018662265367_8304774852502154901_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back