• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 ULTRA violent Trump supporters (1 with a beard) arrested for plotting to kill Dems

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So because these bitches were upset with the fair election results they decided to kill.
You guys are all okay with this?
Of course you are.
If u read what's posted about them, they were involved with steroids too.
Chances are they were on ASF.
Hmm.... I wonder which two members they were.. Hmmm.
So.. go ahead and post away defending them. These two are your new heros for sure.

They had active pipebombs too.
What if ur wife or child was nearby when they tossed them into a crowd??
Your willing to have your daughter's face mangled by flying shrapnel??

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/p...eme-attack-democratic-headquarters-sacramento

Wonder who’s going to say “false flag” first

So because these bitches were upset with the fair election results they decided to kill.
You guys are all okay with this?
Of course you are.
So.. go ahead and post away defending them. These two are your new heros for sure.

They had active pipebombs too.
What if ur wife or child was nearby when they tossed them into a crowd??
Your willing to have your daughter's face mangled by flying shrapnel??

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/p...eme-attack-democratic-headquarters-sacramento
The Anabolic Steroid Fact Checkers have found this to be a bunch of bullshit.

And we're back...
Very sad.

So what Democrats (black man) went state to state killing people on a hate rampage. Did it make news? No of course not.

So what Democrats (black man) went state to state killing people on a hate rampage. Did it make news? No of course not.

Typical Trump supporter redirection.
So, you're willing to make your wife or kids martyrs?
That's some dedication!

Were they using Tren? lol

IML Gear Cream!
I honestly wish they would have burned it down. I wouldn’t be crying.

So your saying you wish these two domestic terrorists were successful at killing innocent people?

Jesus! You’re talking about killing somebodies son, daughter, father, mother. If you have kids I don’t know how you can look at them and say this shit. That’s a human life. All over a political affiliation. That is literally fascism to the extreme. Do you know how many other innocent people would’ve harmed? Children even.
You are truly a sad brainwashed person.

Jesus! You’re talking about killing somebodies son, daughter, father, mother. If you have kids I don’t know how you can look at them and say this shit. That’s a human life. All over a political affiliation. That is literally fascism to the extreme. Do you know how many other innocent people would’ve harmed? Children even.
You are truly a sad brainwashed person.
He said burn it down. He didn't say tie up innocent people inside then burn it down.

He said burn it down. He didn't say tie up innocent people inside then burn it down.

Your just about as stupid and foolish as him.
Burn it down is what he said your dumb fuck.
That means killing people.
What if ur kids were in proximity of one of those pipe bombs?

- - - Updated - - -

And yes moron... The political figures they were targeting are INNOCENT.

Conspiracy theories are OK.
It's okay to think the dems stole the election.
But to set out to KILL people over it is evil.
What's just as bad is to condone it.
That shows an evil nature as well as mental instability.
Really fucking disgusting.
I wouldn't spend one fucking cent with a source like that.
That online bravado and tough guy persons.. comical.
A source like this is the same type of source that gives up his mailing list the second the DEA presses him.

no not think, they did and anyone with common sense knows this.

Okay--lets stay there and make that a fact then.
Does it warrant killing an innocent person over it?
A child maybe?
That's okay?
Very Timothy McVeigh like.
So American.

There’s always gonna be whackos out there, that’s what intelligence agencies exist for.

To act like it’s some wide spread issue within the conservative segments of society is laughable at best and the fact that it’s blasted should speak volumes about the intentions of the media at the moment. Judge conservatives but don’t ever judge Muslims lol.

Left wingers are fuckin nuts too, I’d argue more nuts. But none of it really matter because people need to wake up to the fact that we’re all being swindled into dividing and pointing fingers at each other while our nation sells itself out wholesale to China.

We more we talk about ourselves the less we talk about them and the communists and their constant attempts at subversion.

We’ve done it to other countries around the world for years and now it’s being done to us.

Okay--lets stay there and make that a fact then.
Does it warrant killing an innocent person over it?
A child maybe?
That's okay?
Very Timothy McVeigh like.
So American.

Someone killing people and their political affiliation have nothing to do with each other yet you are conflating the two.

There’s always gonna be whackos out there, that’s what intelligence agencies exist for.

To act like it’s some wide spread issue within the conservative segments of society is laughable at best..

Whos acting like that?
Not applicable.
Additionally...I called you a homosexual on another thread.
The people need to know.
xoxo

Get Shredded!
Someone killing people and their political affiliation have nothing to do with each other yet you are conflating the two.

Ohhhhhh... I wasn't aware that the homemade pipe bombs they constructed could discern between politicians and civilians.
Kinda sounds like ur saying if they ONLY killed politicians it would be okay.

Last edited:
Whos acting like that?
Not applicable.
Additionally...I called you a homosexual on another thread.
The people need to know.
xoxo

Lol well according to admin and multi everybody on this forum is gay… so I guess it is what it is.

The media and the government acts like that with all of this drumming up of the white supremacy threat. It’s silly.

The media and the government acts like that with all of this drumming up of the white supremacy threat. It’s silly.

Welllllll.. reports show that they DID reach out to the Proud Boys for assistance.
Whats that about if not white supremacy?

Ohhhhhh... I wasn't aware that the homemade pipe bombs they constructed could discern between politicians and civilians.
Kinda sounds like ur saying if they ONLY killed politicians it would be okay.

Read the title of your thread and then you think we are going to defend violent acts because they are Trump supporters? Get real dude.

Welllllll.. reports show that they DID reach out to the Proud Boys for assistance.
Whats that about if not white supremacy?

You can’t paint everybody with the same brush. Liberal or Conservative. I don’t think you do but there is definitely a lot of that going on in this day and age.

I don’t agree with liberals on much but Bill Maher and Oliver Stone and a lot of others say a lot of shit I agree with.

The attack on conservatives is a push towards censorship which is patently anti-American. Liberals and conservatives should all be able to universally recognize that and push back against it.

Read the title of your thread and then you think we are going to defend violent acts because they are Trump supporters? Get real dude.
What are you talking about?
That's LITERALLY what happened. Read it:

What are you talking about?
That's LITERALLY what happened. Read it:

I was/am a Trump supporter and I do not like how most Democrats think, but that does not mean I am going to become a killer.

“The FBI’s highest priority has remained preventing terrorist attacks before they occur, including homegrown plots from domestic violent extremists,” said Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair.

Guys this means staging them.

We all see this for what it is. FBI convinces some hillbillies to plot to blow up a building and then arrests them and says "look how effective we are". Fund us more.

Back in the day they called that entraptment. You know when they honored the Constitution and followed the law.

“The FBI’s highest priority has remained preventing terrorist attacks before they occur, including homegrown plots from domestic violent extremists,” said Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair.

Guys this means staging them.

We all see this for what it is. FBI convinces some hillbillies to plot to blow up a building and then arrests them and says "look how effective we are". Fund us more.

Back in the day they called that entraptment. You know when they honored the Constitution and followed the law.
If you want to burn down a building but don't have the money or resources to actually pull it off the FBI will buy the matches and lighter fluid then give you a ride there.

The sooner we all accept that political extremism, in either direction, is fraught with mentally ill people assigning their personal identity to a donkey or elephant the better.

People suck. And no party, religion, ideology or country is exempt from that fact.

Back