• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kevin Spacey 4th accuser Dead...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here follow this?

The 4th person to accuse Kevin Spacey of sexual assault has "committed suicide." So he has 4 dead accusers now. On Christmas Day. But not before Kevin made this super creepy and cryptic YouTube video where he is stabbing the fire and saying he will "kill people with kindness"

Thoughts??

Author Ari Behn, ex-husband of Norwegian princess who accused US actor Kevin Spacey of groping him, dies by suicide

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/eur...qn8Sk17OlKvJRNYAB0hKCIwbar6PjYEZ9LtMjHUAvVwo4

f2aa117c-2794-11ea-9939-941d1970c7f1_image_hires_191436.jpg

Last edited:
If this is true I don’t see how four could just be a conincidence seems more like a pattern

He's an occult priest with "connections."

Spacey and Epstein and old Bill were all involved in the same underage kid prostitute thing. Has no known one heard of the Airplane that took these stars and shit up in the air. The hacker “Anonymous “ did a creepy video about it before the election

Spacey and Epstein and old Bill were all involved in the same underage kid prostitute thing. Has no known one heard of the Airplane that took these stars and shit up in the air. The hacker “Anonymous “ did a creepy video about it before the election

My thoughts exactly.

Just to add a little levity to all this, I've heard that Kevin Spacey, IN FACT, is a little spacey 😄😐

Thanks for the info on the "Anonymous" video. Do you have a link to that video? I'd be interested in viewing that if you can find it. Thanks in advance.

Anyone here follow this?

The 4th person to accuse Kevin Spacey of sexual assault has "committed suicide." So he has 4 dead accusers now. On Christmas Day. But not before Kevin made this super creepy and cryptic YouTube video where he is stabbing the fire and saying he will "kill people with kindness"

Thoughts??

Author Ari Behn, ex-husband of Norwegian princess who accused US actor Kevin Spacey of groping him, dies by suicide

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/eur...qn8Sk17OlKvJRNYAB0hKCIwbar6PjYEZ9LtMjHUAvVwo4

f2aa117c-2794-11ea-9939-941d1970c7f1_image_hires_191436.jpg

Thanks for posting this video, Wesley. Information like this is vital to all of us in ways we cant begin to imagine. It shows us there are dark secrets behind closed doors many people are unaware of. Those secrets are being brought into the light now more often than ever it seems. People need to know what's actually going on in Hollywood which is almost always linked to politics and the so called "elite." Many of these actors and political leaders are dabbling in occult practice. This all leads directly to the top of the pyramid. In other words, those who pull the strings in our society. Make no mistake about it, to them it's a serious game. They are willing to do anything to destroy the truth. Hollywood and politics both, are sunk neck deep into all of this crap. Those who get caught up in the middle of it have no idea what they're really getting into. The little rumors and stories which pop up from time to time are only a tiny portion of what's really going on behind closed doors. Great post, Wesley.

Let's not forget those at the lower end of the scale in regards to child trafficking/ sacrificing. You'r local Doctor, and Police are also involved.

Thanks for the info on the "Anonymous" video. Do you have a link to that video? I'd be interested in viewing that if you can find it. Thanks in advance.

Yes I’d like to see this video as well. I liked the Anonymous stuff on Facebook when I used to have an account. Hopefully someone can post a link to it.

And sexual abuse is absolutely horrible and sick. Let me reiterate that sexual abuse, assault and harassment are pathetic. But in saying that it says that he was “groped” by Spacey. Yes that’s sexual assault but according to the article he did it once and the dude was 35 years old and he kills himself over that? I’m sorry but dude’s a pussy. Now if the guy wasn’t 35 but instead a young boy or girl under the age of consent or 18 then yes he deserves to be fucked by a Belgian Blue . To me it sounds like they’re trying to make it a reason for him committing suicide. And I know that he probably is a pedofile and that makes him a piece of trash but this dude was 35 years old and had other demons haunting him.

Back